follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

What interests you most when evaluating a blockchain?

Technology (consensus protocol)
Decentralization
Transaction speed (tps)
Transaction fees (USD)
Ecosystem development (Dapps)
Potential profits

Author Topic: What is your favorite blockchain?  (Read 1715 times)

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1120
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 08:41:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: What is your favorite blockchain?
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2024, 07:16:10 PM »
Actually I like the transaction speed that BSC has... but because they are not open enough and their platform tends to be centralized,...

I more often make USDT transactions on the BEP-20 network for transactions on centralized exchanges... the transaction speed is lightning fast, and also the cheap transaction fees make it easier for me in every trading activity as well as arbitrage.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2024, 07:16:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1432
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:12:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2024, 08:26:32 PM »
Actually I like the transaction speed that BSC has... but because they are not open enough and their platform tends to be centralized,...

I more often make USDT transactions on the BEP-20 network for transactions on centralized exchanges... the transaction speed is lightning fast, and also the cheap transaction fees make it easier for me in every trading activity as well as arbitrage.
Yeah same here BEP20 when it comes to cheaper option of fees or we can choose Doge and Dash however Nano or XNO is the best if we are talking about feeless transactions the only downside for me is that I can't find this coin on Bybit which is my most used exchange since Binance has already been banned here in my country.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2916
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2024, 01:24:06 AM »

BSC was a standout blockchain in the 2021 uptrend, and I also really love BSC, now BNB chain, because it has low fees and high speed. In addition, we come to this market to find profits, and the BNB chain ecosystem has enough Dapps and opportunities for us to do that. The BNB token itself also has an impressive price increase, it is in the top 5 in terms of market cap and is supported by Binance - the world's leading CEX. Some other blockchains have lower costs and faster speeds like EOS or NEO, but they have poor ecosystems and not many investment opportunities.

I believe that BNB chain will continue to be one of the most used and loved blockchains in this uptrend!

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 473
  • Last Active: Today at 06:02:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2024, 07:11:39 PM »
The way of service and efficiency by days, months and years in each project, be it long or short, getting a big profit is the moment of decision to invest in the project. It is also important to me that there is either an Ethereum network or a BSC network because of the value of money and the development process itself.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2916
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2024, 03:04:19 AM »
The way of service and efficiency by days, months and years in each project, be it long or short, getting a big profit is the moment of decision to invest in the project. It is also important to me that there is either an Ethereum network or a BSC network because of the value of money and the development process itself.
Hmm, maybe you are saying that you love Ethereum and BSC chains, many investors also love them but to get profit, we have to choose the most potential projects in the ecosystem and participate in the market at the right time.

I agree! I also only use BNB chain and love its very developed ecosystem. Ethereum continues to have very high transaction fees and users are being encouraged to use Layer-2 like Arb, Op, Base... with transaction fees of only a few cents.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG