follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🌀 UniJoin.io - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority!  (Read 18869 times)

Offline BIT-BENDER

• Activity: 739
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 06:57:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Karma 500 Posts
Re: 🌀 UniJoin.io - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority!
« Reply #285 on: April 25, 2024, 05:28:45 PM »
So guys, for those of us who are yet to try Unijoin, I think the fees on the bitcoin network has calmed down a bit, now is the best time to mix some bitcoin, seeing that this is a mandatory requirement as a participant in the UniJoin signature ad campaign, I will advice everyone of us wearing and promoting the UniJoin brand to use the service and get familiar with it.

I just mixed some bitcoin on Unijoin this morning and the coins just arrived in my wallet some few minutes ago, this is actually the second the time I am mixing on Unijoin, I did the first time but failed to write a review as demanded by our campaign manager because I forgot to tree make screenshots while in the process, this morning, seeing that Bitcoin transaction fees have calmed down a bit, I decide to mix again on Unijoin, and this time, I was careful enough to take all necessary screenshots for my review.

So, in a couple of hours from now, I will be writing a comprehensive review of my experience mixing bitcoin on Unijoin, this process is simple and really cost efficient, even with bitcoin transaction fees still considered to be high for shrimps like myself, I am still very happy with the amount of bitcoin I ended up with after every fees was deducted.
The Bitcoin transaction fees has been an issue lately, this has prevented me from making some transactions with that aside
What's your professional advice on using Unijoin Bitcoin mixer. As you may know, not all Bitcoin mixers are meant to be explored, and there are better ways to enjoy using mixers.

Also the browser in which you use the Bitcoin mixer has always been a topic for conversation. Brave browser is just a normal browser. Do not mind them saying it's a privacy browser. It is not. I rather use Tor browser because it protects my IP and I feal more secure.

In other words what's your experience so far and how do you navigate using this mixer

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #285 on: April 25, 2024, 05:28:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Crypto Minnah

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Topic Starter First Post Linux User
« Reply #286 on: April 25, 2024, 06:35:44 PM »
Hi guys, I'm really curious to know about CoinJoin Mixer, previously I have come across this before now but I couldn't take cognizance of it. Right now, I'm ready to know all about it.
Anyone here to help? I'm waiting for direction from anyone that has proficiently used it and seen a great outcome.

Offline ebiboy2

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:59:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts One year Anniversary
« Reply #287 on: April 25, 2024, 07:16:02 PM »
Please can you enlighten me more on This, how many Blockchain does this Mixers support? I've come across this before now, I couldn't make out what it means. This is the first time I'm paying full attention to it. I'll be waiting for your response.
Ok

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:00:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #288 on: April 25, 2024, 10:19:49 PM »
Hi guys, I'm really curious to know about CoinJoin Mixer, previously I have come across this before now but I couldn't take cognizance of it. Right now, I'm ready to know all about it.
Anyone here to help? I'm waiting for direction from anyone that has proficiently used it and seen a great outcome.
Can you read?
Unijoin website has website translated in eight languages.

You dont need to have tutors or babysitters for that.
Follow instructions, send coins, they are mixed and send back to you with small fees paid.
Simple.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline PX-Z

• Activity: 1082
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:18:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #289 on: April 26, 2024, 12:28:50 AM »

And speaking of ethereum and usdt, there are no issues with mixing ethereum I believe, but my concern is with usdt, we all know that usdt is heavily centralized, I am wondering if it will be possible to legally mix usdt without issues from tether.?
Yeah, it will be the case mixing of USDT knowing it's centralized. Upcoming issues i can only see in ETH mixing no other than it's common issue, high fees.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2068
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:02:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #290 on: April 26, 2024, 01:15:57 PM »
MY REVIEW FOR UNIJOIN BITCOIN MIXER

OVERVIEW

So, yesterday, I had the opportunity of using the Unijoin mixer to mix some bitcoin sats for the second time after my first mix some months back, and the process was still as seemless as it was i  my first experience, the process is easy to understand and follow - so, i did say that the process is user friendly as it can be, personally, i love the fact that the process of mixing is grouped into 5 stages as it is shown in the shot below.

This i personally believe makes the whole process easy and clear for the customer, so he or she doesn't make the mistake of mixing things up.

MY REVIEW - 1st STAGE

Since chrome browser was the default browser for my pc, (well, let me just say that i use chrome for majorly all my browsing needs and wants), but while trying to access the Unijoin website, I encountered an issue which forced me to switch to another immediate available browser on my pc, and that is Opera. And the issue encountered was that for some reasons beyond my comprehension, i could not get past the very first page of the site, which is the human verification stage.

I could not get past this page of the site on my chrome browser, as each time i clicked the "verify you are human" box, the box ticks a good mark, then forms some circle rotating like its loading, then abruptly returns back to its previous/normal state, requiring me to click the box again, this i did over and over and over again, but the same thing kept happening, and later on, i had to try from another browser, (opera), and just one click, the verification was passed - Please fix this issue.

2st STAGE

This is the very first stage in the process of mixing bitcoin, and personally, i think a lot of vital information is missing on this very first mixing page.
I was expecting to find a well detailed mixing fee structure on this page(letting the user know what to expect before hand), and as well as the minimum and maximum amount of bitcoin that could be mixed per turn, but unfortunately, none of this information was provided here, the user only has to enter his or her bitcoin receiving address, set the time he or she is willing to wait for his or her bitcoins to be mixed and sent to his or provided address, and that's it about this stage - all good anyway.

3rd STAGE

This is the terms and conditions stage, i guess nothing much to say here, the only thing i expected to happen here which did not happen was that, after the user accepts all of the listed terms, i was expecting the "CONTINUE" button to change to a darker color signifying a "click to go ahead" to the next page, but that didn't happen, this is nothing so important per say, but then, little things like this adds more flavor to the soup and a make it a bit more delicious.

4th STAGE

This is the third stage in the process of mixing, in this stage, a bitcoin address is provided for the user to send bitcoins to, and this is also where information about the minimum and maximum amount of bitcoin supported for mixing is provided, and users also get to download their letter of guarantee in this stage(as seen in the shot above), whatever this letter means or does, i do not know, but it's also very important to store it in a safe folder just in case any issues are encountered after sending bitcoins.

So, i sent my desire amount of bitcoin to be mixed to the address that was provided while taking note of the minimum amount, seeing that there is a 24 hour time limit frame given for a user to send coins to the provided address, else the transaction will be canceled, i was afraid if my bitcoin transaction will get a confirmation before the 24 hour time limit elapsed due to high transaction cost on the bitcoin network and also long delays that befall transactions with low Sats per vbyte as required by the bitcoin network.

But my fear evaporated and joy returned when i saw that my bitcoin transaction reflected on Unijoin immediately i sent it, even when the transaction has not received any network confirmation, i learnt here that the mixing fee is randomly generated, and a fee of 2.73% was generated for me,  and as per the Unijoin system's information, i had to wait for 2 confirmations before the mixing process starts, i waited, and it came in in no time.

Aside from the fees that are randomly generated that i was made to know nothing about until i sent bitcoins, I am very satisfied with the settings on this stage.

5th STAGE

In this stage, my bitcoin transaction already got the required 2 network confirmations and mixing have started, and i just had to wait for the time which i set while in the initial stage of the mixing; to elapse before i receive my coins.

OVERALL

The experience was good, though not without some exceptions, and here is a question and suggestion I have for the unijoin team...

QUESTION..
How and why are fees randomly generated? i thought there was supposed to be a flat fee rate on something, what mathematics determine how much in fees, a user should pay for mixing?

SUGGESTION..
In terms of bitcoin transaction fees, we all know how messed up the bitcoin network has been in recent times, to prevent a user being overcharged to send their bitcoin after the mixing is done, i will like to see a feature where a user can have the option to extend the time, they wish to receive their coins, or better still, let there be an option available to users to choose for them self, whether to automatically receive their bitcoin to their provided address , or to manually receive it by coming back to the site to click a withdraw button.

This feature will help users to have more control over the amount of bitcoin they have to pay as network fees to have their mixed coins sent to their provided wallet, for example, imagine a scenario where i sent coins to unijion for mixing when the bitcoin network fees was at 50 sats per vbyte, and by the time my coins were done mixing and its time to receive it to my provided wallet, the network fees has skyrocketed to 1000 sats per vbyte(we know the fee must be deducted from the user bitcoin balance), that user should be able to choose whether to go ahead and receive his or her coins, or wait for the network fees to come down to a level that he or she considers ok for him.

The end.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 03:22:24 PM by Fivestar4everMVP »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline paid2

• Activity: 1020
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:14 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Quick Poster
« Reply #291 on: April 26, 2024, 07:54:39 PM »
Feel free to join and try your luck to win a nice Unijoin card  8)

[FREE RAFFLE] - Custom UniJoin Card, (#15)

Good luck! 
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #291 on: April 26, 2024, 07:54:39 PM »

Offline lemar00

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:25:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    One year Anniversary 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #292 on: April 26, 2024, 11:05:32 PM »
I believe the emergence of artificial intelligence in Blockchain technology and crypto mixing could make things quite easier for us to slightly escape from the borders of the government's ability to track all our transactions without rigorous processes being initiated.
What is artificial intelligence going to do to better the system we already have, and which service has implemented something like that? I know the government are seriously after privacy solutions, but we have to still use it if we want privacy. However, after mixing your coins, it is safer not to deposit it directly into a centralized exchange, it is better to go through a few hops first, or use p2p exchanges only, like bisq.
You may not know that most platform that has to do with transaction, and computing activities are using Artificial intelligence to execute some of their services because there's always a limit to the task humans can handle. If you follow the latest activities of the most technology giant organizations like Microsoft, Google, Nvidia, etc they are spending millions to billions of dollars researching artificial intelligence.
Which mean, in the future we can see the creation of cryptocurrency mixing that use artificial intelligence for their services to implemented the flexibility and lower the cost in the price of crypto mixing. This reminds me of Jameson Lopp's tweet days ago he said "Without further improvements, on-chain mixing will become too expensive for most people to afford.

We wouldn't want to do something crazy like *gasp* change the Bitcoin protocol to support cross-input signature aggregation!
"

So, further improvement and research will lead to the use of AI to prevent high-cost crypto mixing.

Offline Crypto Momentum

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 01:13:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #293 on: April 26, 2024, 11:18:01 PM »
This is an interesting article on Bitcoin mixing. Having come across other Bitcoin mixers, it is commendable to note that UniJoin is a good consideration for mixing your Bitcoin.
However, I would want to know if the fees 1-3% is fixed or varied according to the capability of the Mixing.
And what is the transaction time frame too? Does it store logs and if it doesn't, when a glitch happens how is it rectified.
BTW, this is a great article. It was explained in lay terms.

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1746
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:58:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #294 on: April 27, 2024, 07:28:54 AM »
       Since chrome browser was the default browser for my pc, (well, let me just say that i use chrome for majorly all my browsing needs and wants), but while trying to access the Unijoin website, I encountered an issue which forced me to switch to another immediate available browser on my pc, and that is Opera. And the issue encountered was that for some reasons beyond my comprehension, i could not get past the very first page of the site, which is the human verification stage.

~

I could not get past this page of the site on my chrome browser, as each time i clicked the "verify you are human" box, the box ticks a good mark, then forms some circle rotating like its loading, then abruptly returns back to its previous/normal state, requiring me to click the box again, this i did over and over and over again, but the same thing kept happening, and later on, i had to try from another browser, (opera), and just one click, the verification was passed - Please fix this issue.

I also use the Chrome browser almost all the time, and I just visited the Unijoin site and passed the captcha without any problems. So, something is wrong on your side exactly with your Chrome browser and not on the site's side.
I would recommend you try either clearing your browser cache and cookies directly for the Unijoin site or using incognito mode. Also, if you have extensions installed in your Chrome browser, the reason for the captcha loop may be in one of them.
p.s.
You can also check for errors in the console when the captcha is looping.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2068
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:02:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #295 on: April 27, 2024, 02:33:14 PM »

~

I also use the Chrome browser almost all the time, and I just visited the Unijoin site and passed the captcha without any problems. So, something is wrong on your side exactly with your Chrome browser and not on the site's side.
I would recommend you try either clearing your browser cache and cookies directly for the Unijoin site or using incognito mode. Also, if you have extensions installed in your Chrome browser, the reason for the captcha loop may be in one of them.
p.s.
You can also check for errors in the console when the captcha is looping.
OK, thank you very much for this heads up, since you tried and didn't experience the same thing, I am believing it's an issue from my end as you said, it also occurred to me right now to tried the same in my mobile chrome, I just did now and the verification was passed one time, so, I am assuming the issue is with my pc's chrome software..

And yeah, I do have some, about 8 to 10 extensions installed on mumy pc chrome browser, I will follow the steps as you have recommended to see if the issue will be fixed, I actually thought the issue was from the UniJoin side because I do not experience the same thing when visiting other websites, only Unijoin, but all the same, I will try what you have suggested and see if that fixes the issue.

++
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline PX-Z

• Activity: 1082
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:18:38 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #296 on: April 27, 2024, 02:43:03 PM »
..it also occurred to me right now to tried the same in my mobile chrome, I just did now and the verification was passed one time, so, I am assuming the issue is with my pc's chrome software..
Sometimes it happens when it's your first time visit the site after a while, or using browser for the first time, internet connection, your ip address have traffic issue since it's using CF, and many more. I didn't faced that issue on my end, and i'm currently using firefox in desktop.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1045
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 10:01:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #297 on: April 27, 2024, 03:32:51 PM »
OK, thank you very much for this heads up, since you tried and didn't experience the same thing, I am believing it's an issue from my end as you said, it also occurred to me right now to tried the same in my mobile chrome, I just did now and the verification was passed one time, so, I am assuming the issue is with my pc's chrome software..

That “verify that you’re a human” page does pop up once in a while (most especially when I’m using my laptop) but never have I experienced it being stuck as you mentioned, it usually moves to my desired page the moment I check the box and I also have some extensions installed (it might not same as yours though).

Most times when I’m having issues with a site I usually just clear cache as mentioned above and sometimes it works or uninstall the browser (in extreme cases) and reinstall it again to see if it changes anything and they have been working for me - I’m not sure if it will be the same for you.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Cryptofied

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 01:59:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #298 on: April 27, 2024, 08:50:09 PM »
Having seen other Bitcoin Mixers, I think UniJoin is unique in the fact that it uses anonymous addresses as outputs,

Also the lesser fees makes it for a good try as others I've used are higher than UniJoin.

About clearing of chat histories, while I understand that it may contain sensitive transaction information, however, I feel that there should be documentation of chat previous logs specific to the needs of the user.

In general, this article is well articulated even for a newbie starting out.

Offline BIT-BENDER

• Activity: 739
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 06:57:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Karma 500 Posts
« Reply #299 on: April 27, 2024, 09:11:23 PM »
 @cryptofied
Good post mate. But I have used some or few Bitcoin mixers and there are notable differences in them, so what are those similarities or differences that unijoin mixer has that makes it stands out or fall short when being compared to other exchange.

Right not I can still say the Bitcoin transaction fee is still high so any mixer that has additional high fees to this should be out of the list of options. How fast is the transaction on unijoin Bitcoin mixer.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG