follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Time to stop using Bitcoin as a form of investment and start using it as payment  (Read 1663 times)

Offline ambar33n

• Activity: 278
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 15, 2018, 08:10:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts
Listen to me.

Look I know we are a free community, but come on don't you think the price has become so volatile during the past few months just because people started using it as a form of investment. I've seen people buy in low, in hopes of selling it at high, and that's basically pump and dump.

Bitcoin wasn't created to make us rich over night but was created so we could have control over our money and not the bankers. It was created so we could be free, so there won't be any borders telling us we are different from them so we can't trade with them. To be united, but all I see are people only talking about how much profit they've made, not about how it can help people that don't have access to banks(they do but it's a minority).

We live in a society where we take everything for granted, just like we've taken Bitcoin for granted. We don't deserve it. The ones that deserve it don't have access to it.

At the end of the day we become savages and only think about the profit not the good that it can do for us, instead of making us rich.

Yes, I was introduced to it because of the investment, but I was a fool at that time, I couldn't see the bigger picture.

We are a community created for the people, by the people.
Recently in UAE, Arabian Escapes is a real estate company where you can buy properties with BTC,
and also, Recently, KFC Canada has accepted Bitcoin payments for a short period of time. However, Bitcoin can only be used to place orders online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket" and all this special deal will be handled by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. Its really interesting news, I wish that I can also buy chicken by paying bitcoin in my country.
also, the Burger King in Arnhem, Netherlands, went started accepting bitcoins in 2016, it went all-in, and offered one free Whopper for every Whopper purchased with the digital currency.
also, Rolex watches can be purchased online with BTC.
also, Fifteen minutes after the online mattress retailer GhostBed began accepting bitcoins, its CEO says it processed its first bitcoin sale. A good night's sleep is, of course, priceless
and many more things.

(P.S. If you don't see Bitcoin as investment, then be proud of it, and hope it can help us be united, for it's all that we have left against them)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Nur sarimbit

• Activity: 212
  • Last Active: June 12, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Listen to me.

Look I know we are a free community, but come on don't you think the price has become so volatile during the past few months just because people started using it as a form of investment. I've seen people buy in low, in hopes of selling it at high, and that's basically pump and dump.

Bitcoin wasn't created to make us rich over night but was created so we could have control over our money and not the bankers. It was created so we could be free, so there won't be any borders telling us we are different from them so we can't trade with them. To be united, but all I see are people only talking about how much profit they've made, not about how it can help people that don't have access to banks(they do but it's a minority).

We live in a society where we take everything for granted, just like we've taken Bitcoin for granted. We don't deserve it. The ones that deserve it don't have access to it.

At the end of the day we become savages and only think about the profit not the good that it can do for us, instead of making us rich.

Yes, I was introduced to it because of the investment, but I was a fool at that time, I couldn't see the bigger picture.

Recently in UAE, Arabian Escapes is a real estate company where you can buy properties with BTC,
and also, Recently, KFC Canada has accepted Bitcoin payments for a short period of time. However, Bitcoin can only be used to place orders online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket" and all this special deal will be handled by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. Its really interesting news, I wish that I can also buy chicken by paying bitcoin in my country.
also, the Burger King in Arnhem, Netherlands, went started accepting bitcoins in 2016, it went all-in, and offered one free Whopper for every Whopper purchased with the digital currency.
also, Fifteen minutes after the online mattress retailer GhostBed began accepting bitcoins, its CEO says it processed its first bitcoin sale. A good night's sleep is, of course, priceless
and many more things.

(P.S. If you don't see Bitcoin as investment, then be proud of it, and hope it can help us be united, for it's all that we have left against them)

really gan and gratitude has reminded us all hope this will be a text that can make a person's mindset becomes more clear for the future. if the bitcoin received by the world will be easy to make transactions and so forth .
Banknet
❝  Transforming Real World Assets On The Blockchain
◈  ────────  Website ⬝  FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedinWhitepaper  ────────

Offline ambar33n

• View Profile

easyyy? how will they trace BTC and what about taxation? This ques is annoying me since morning lol

Offline Niteroy

• Activity: 688
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: March 05, 2022, 06:52:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
You correctly say, it is true that most people invest in Bitcoin in order to wait for the growth of its price and come out with a profit. The fact is that most Bitcoin coins are stored on cold wallets, known to all of us. And from the beginning of this year there was no serious movement of these coins, they simply lay. Still very few people who fully believe in Bitcoin and are ready to use it instead of traditional money. But I believe that with the growth of the community and with the increase in integration with the business Bitcoin will be more popular as a currency, and not as an investment.
We trust in Bitcoin

Offline ambar33n

• View Profile

yeah it will be popular soon as investment but tell me will they take tax upon the value in which I bought a commodity or the value that is after a year at time of tax?

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1878
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 03:00:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Listen to me.

and many more things.

It is a good idea, But fee of bitcoin transactions is high. I prefer use other coin, It is cheaper.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline ambar33n

• View Profile

Listen to me.

and many more things.

It is a good idea, But fee of bitcoin transactions is high. I prefer use other coin, It is cheaper.
yes they are cheaper but btc gives out more profit if compared to them you know? that's why.
plus it is popular so new commers prefer to trade in this

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG