follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Fake Trump Coin Offering Spreads Online  (Read 625 times)

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:56:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
Re: Fake Trump Coin Offering Spreads Online
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2024, 10:07:31 PM »
If one day someone says that Bitcoin is "a scam against the dollar", and the next day "It's an additional form of currency...", then we see that the person is just adapting to trends and trying to win over voters from that part of the spectrum. If he becomes president again, I think we can expect much stricter regulation of Bitcoin in the US, and considering the unpredictability he often shows, I would not be surprised if he makes some drastic decision to ban Bitcoin completely or at least partially.
Like you, I also have doubts about Trump's true intentions if he wins the elections. It is not at all difficult for him to change his position on Bitcoin as he did before, so yes, he may impose stricter regulation of Bitcoin in the United States, or even ban it completely.

The only point that can make me optimistic is that Trump as an economist will think about the great economic advantages and resources that the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin industry brings and this possibility might actually make him change his mind to bring more resources and taxes to the state treasury.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2024, 10:07:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4146
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2024, 11:39:58 AM »
This is meant to discredit Trump because he is running in the next election, I don't know his chances he better groom himself this early, news like this is bad for his image.

This scam is riding on the popularity of a certain personality and as of now Trump remains to be the leading figure in the upcoming November presidential election and Biden is trailing behind in many polls, despite the many cases filed against Trump. In fact, if election is held today Trump will be the runaway winner. I remember that there was also a similar scam that used the supposed endorsement of Elon Musk and it was unfortunate that there were still people who got victimized despite the obvious tell-tale signs that it is nothing more than a fraud. Now, this will not in anyway affect Trump in his election bid as he is a very resilient man...am more concerned on the lawfare thrown on him left and right and the ongoing biased mainstream media working against him. Yes, in the past, there had been many Trump-inspired memecoins but most of them are dead now but there is one particular coin called as MAGA and is enjoying a good price in the market. While I understand well the meaning of MAGA, I am not sure what can be the connection with this with the ex-president if there is one. We should be careful not to be deceived by people who are using their creative prowess to victimize people...and they can even be based in North Korea, Nigeria or even in Cambodia.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:14:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2024, 03:42:22 PM »
Scammers can really be so creative and they are watching current events to see potential personalities whom they use to victimize people. I think same strategy was successfully deployed in the past using famous names and celebrities to get the attention of many who can be influenced either to buy something or to share their private keys with the promise of airdrops.
You are 100% right scammers have become so smart sometimes I wonder why they chose this field of work, why did they not become something else, well then I realize if there are whitehat hackers, then there have to be blackhat hackers, its the circle of life. So, considering there smartness, they somehow come up with a unique idea, like the one you said about airdrop, same happened with the CEO of Ethereum as when his account got compromised, hackers made a tweet where they ask people to connect there wallet to it in order to get an NFT, and many people thought they might get huge airdrop after mining this NFT but they lost all of there funds, if I am not wrong, the amount that was stolen that day was around $900K.

Sadly, there can still be some to fall victims to this scheme as everyday new people are entering the cryptocurrency industry and many of them are still starting in their learning curve on how to stay safe and secure navigating the many ins and outs of cryptocurrency. Were you once a victim of a similar-looking scheme to defraud you of your hard-earned money?
No fortunately I never become a victim of such a thing and I want to keep it that way, for me and for everyone. But still when I hear news like these that people got scammed and lost there hardly earned money I fear the crypto industry but then I thoughts of precautions that we all should take in order to safe ourselves. My single rule is keep your crypto and normal life data separate and try new things with new wallets.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██