follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Sell 50% of Your Bitcoins Now and Invest in the Coming Dip.  (Read 905 times)

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1090
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Sell 50% of Your Bitcoins Now and Invest in the Coming Dip.
« on: March 20, 2024, 06:08:19 PM »
Some people go say dis one na nonsense, me I dey hold my bitcoin for the All Time High after the halving that so dat I go sell make big profit. E go shock you when dollar go down well well. When bitcoin was $70+k and $1 was equal NGN1,800, di profit from am was very big and that di same bitcoin unit you been getting at dat time wey gave di big amount, e no go dey big again because dollar e don come down and di more dollar dey come down di more your investment sef dey come down. So the best way to do is to sell 50% of your investment now and when bitcoin come down again then you go fit buy am and from dat investment you go make profit because just like you dey start from new investment dollar rate.

In the late and the early part of February and March I sold 0.04 bitcoin and I got NGN4,800,400.89 but today that di same bitcoin unit of 0.04 is equal to NGN3,697,325.05. Bitcoin investment is just calculation and well plan. If you understand the market then you are good to go. Use this opportunity before it too late. Dollar is depreciating. The more naira appreciate the more you lose your value of the bitcoin. If naira hit $1 = NGN500 and Bitcoin price might hit $100+k and you sell your coins at that time, your Profit will be very small because naira by then will be #500. So now that naira is still NGN1,400 as today exchange market rate is the best time to sell and keep. Just check this 0.04 bitcoin price in the next few months to come when the naira finally hit #500.

Yes bitcoin price will go up but if naira it hit #500 you will lose. But if you sell now and buy again when the price of bitcoin come down again, you lose nothing but good gain. What do you think about that. Remember this is not FOMO but it is a calculated move in the industry.

Make I update this thread with dis news.
The picture is self explanatory.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Sell 50% of Your Bitcoins Now and Invest in the Coming Dip.
« on: March 20, 2024, 06:08:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:25:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Re: Sell 50% of Your Bitcoins Now and Invest in the Coming Dip.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 11:50:37 PM »
Yes boss, this na true talk, because bitcoin go soon drop for the halving,  so the best way to still make your gains na to sell your bitcoin keep so that when bitcoin drop you fit buy am at a lower rate again so that e go bigin grow for you. This na for mostly people wey dey do holding, at least if you sell 50% of your bitcoin, you go still get am clear after the halving...

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1058
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:33:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 11:57:18 PM »
I think e depend on individual choice because if they sell now you wouldn't know what the future could hold by selling of their investment just as what happened to bitcoin last week thereabout seeing bitcoin creating New ATH without even waiting to pass Halving and none of us believed that bitcoin will surpass that price. Therefore anyone selling now might lose big time without knowing that price might change and hit to something big to me it's better they hold and apply DCA to accumulate more volume.

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1896
  • The Sherrif
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:09:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 10:21:41 AM »
Do not sell your coin unless you're already in profit and want ape out and ape into something later.

OP how did you come about your conclusion without any TA report? How did you know Bitcoin is dipping soon?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 01:45:43 PM »
OP, this is a personal choice just like you have come up with your own strategy on your bitcoin investment is the same way other investors have plans on how to go about their bitcoin investment. It is not everybody that plans to sell and take profit, some are going till 10 years time. I believe that you must have made a good amount of profit for selling too quick, in the name of Naira appreciating. Every investor ha e their targeted time to take profit.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:25:38 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2024, 02:03:14 PM »
Do not sell your coin unless you're already in profit and want ape out and ape into something later.

OP how did you come about your conclusion without any TA report? How did you know Bitcoin is dipping soon?

Sir from my research, it has been estimated that bitcoin halving will take place from on the 20th of april, 2024.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 02:58:43 PM »
People have different choices. As you think of selling your own coins or part of your coins like 50% of it, some people are thinking differently. Some people may think of not selling at all until six figures and some people may think of not selling until they think the bear market is coming already. Some people will not sell but still expecting the dip. If there is any dip, they will buy more. My advise is that people should hold and buy more if the price fall but that is when they are not in need of their investment funds for long time.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 02:58:43 PM »

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1896
  • The Sherrif
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:09:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2024, 04:58:21 PM »

Sir from my research, it has been estimated that bitcoin halving will take place from on the 20th of april, 2024.

Not your research it's what it's already known.

Is the -20-32% dip before Halving now a thing? Well if you have a lesser bag its another opportunity to buy at the dip no need selling what already In the bad.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2024, 07:32:03 PM »
Some people go say dis one na nonsense, me I dey hold my bitcoin for the All Time High after the halving that so dat I go sell make big profit. E go shock you when dollar go down well well. When bitcoin was $70+k and $1 was equal NGN1,800, di profit from am was very big and that di same bitcoin unit you been getting at dat time wey gave di big amount, e no go dey big again because dollar e don come down and di more dollar dey come down di more your investment sef dey come down. So the best way to do is to sell 50% of your investment now and when bitcoin come down again then you go fit buy am and from dat investment you go make profit because just like you dey start from new investment dollar rate.

In the late and the early part of February and March I sold 0.04 bitcoin and I got NGN4,800,400.89 but today that di same bitcoin unit of 0.04 is equal to NGN3,697,325.05. Bitcoin investment is just calculation and well plan. If you understand the market then you are good to go. Use this opportunity before it too late. Dollar is depreciating. The more naira appreciate the more you lose your value of the bitcoin. If naira hit $1 = NGN500 and Bitcoin price might hit $100+k and you sell your coins at that time, your Profit will be very small because naira by then will be #500. So now that naira is still NGN1,400 as today exchange market rate is the best time to sell and keep. Just check this 0.04 bitcoin price in the next few months to come when the naira finally hit #500.

Yes bitcoin price will go up but if naira it hit #500 you will lose. But if you sell now and buy again when the price of bitcoin come down again, you lose nothing but good gain. What do you think about that. Remember this is not FOMO but it is a calculated move in the industry.

Boss this is a brilliant idea it's call calculation not FOMO. By doing this you have nothing to lose because the  price of Bitcoin will soon drop just as dollar price is going down gradually. You can start making profits after the Bitcoin halving.

Offline Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2024, 10:10:12 PM »

It is just suggestion and also it is just a calculative move. There are two factors you have to consider in this period. The depreciation of dollar and the appreciation of the Naira. And I have given the full detail in the Op.

OP, this is a personal choice just like you have come up with your own strategy on your bitcoin investment is the same way other investors have plans on how to go about their bitcoin investment. It is not everybody that plans to sell and take profit, some are going till 10 years time. I believe that you must have made a good amount of profit for selling too quick, in the name of Naira appreciating. Every investor ha e their targeted time to take profit.
This is not a strategy please go and reread the Op well. This is not even by choice but it is just a calculative move. I don't want to repeat myself and I will not. Let it be the way you want it. And don't forget if you don't understand the Op, this thread has nothing to do with bitcoin go and reread again. This thread has nothing to do with bitcoin but it is base on dollar and naira your bitcoin you have is measured with naira but not dollar. The matter you save, keep and hodle bitcoin, you will still come back to naira and that is when you will understand this thread. I have done justice in the Op and those who have hear let dem hear. It is not by force but it is a calculative move and you lose nothing and instead you buy more of you follow this approach.

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1016
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:24:31 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2024, 03:41:46 PM »
From what I understood this actually good for both short term holders and long term holders if your prediction is right if not short-term investors will lose out.

For long term holders - if you follow the advise of @agbbe and sell when the price was at +$70k and then wait for the price to drop and then use the same money to buy more, you'll be able to get more SATs in your accounts.

@agbe please clarify if my interpretation of your post is correct - lets say I sell 0.04 btc at $70k for $2,800 and then wait till the price drops to lets say $62k, then you'll be able to buy back 0.04516 BTC with the amount you sold meaning you just gained 0.00516 BTC and this will give you more profits if you are a long-term holder.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1058
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:33:42 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2024, 07:04:32 PM »
@agbe please clarify if my interpretation of your post is correct - lets say I sell 0.04 btc at $70k for $2,800 and then wait till the price drops to lets say $62k, then you'll be able to buy back 0.04516 BTC with the amount you sold meaning you just gained 0.00516 BTC and this will give you more profits if you are a long-term holder.

Yeah you are correct from my own view, although this can be classified as scalping and anyone who is not active to monitor the market might missed this trend and especially the newbies who doesn't know how the market works or how the bull run swings overtime. I know we might see more blood bath before halving so, anyone who can't endure to hold his coin can actually sell but when patient till bull they will enjoy holding back their coin till fully.

Offline Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2024, 11:22:39 PM »

Yeah you are correct from my own view, although this can be classified as scalping and anyone who is not active to monitor the market might missed this trend and especially the newbies who doesn't know how the market works or how the bull run swings overtime. I know we might see more blood bath before halving so, anyone who can't endure to hold his coin can actually sell but when patient till bull they will enjoy holding back their coin till fully.
One +karma for you for the nice contribution to knowledge. Thanks for the explanation and let me just add small thing to it As smartGold01 has said, there are other factors I added to the Op and I tok say, Now dat di naira still dey NGN1,300 for $1 it the best time to sell 50% of your holding so in case the naira appreciate to $1 to NGN150 you will not lose and when bitcoin goes down , you can still buy again and add more bitcoins to your portfolio so you are always on the winning side of the investment. But if you say you wants to keep it in the wallet till the all time high. Remember naira will not be in this level for forever.

Dollar will definitely depreciate and once it does then you money will also reduce when you sell your bitcoin to naira. Example. If you sell 0.001 bitcoin now, it will give you NGN94,500. And when price nod dollar depreciate and finally naira hit NGN,500 the 0.001 bitcoin that you get as NGN94,500 will reduce to NGN30k to NGN40K. And that was why I said sell 50% of your investment now and use it or buy when the price goes down in bitcoin and if naira goes down you lose nothing. This is win win plan. Which I have already practicing it. And it sweet me for belle.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2024, 08:50:26 AM »
Dollar will definitely depreciate and once it does then you money will also reduce when you sell your bitcoin to naira. Example. If you sell 0.001 bitcoin now, it will give you NGN94,500. And when price nod dollar depreciate and finally naira hit NGN,500 the 0.001 bitcoin that you get as NGN94,500 will reduce to NGN30k to NGN40K. And that was why I said sell 50% of your investment now and use it or buy when the price goes down in bitcoin and if naira goes down you lose nothing. This is win win plan. Which I have already practicing it. And it sweet me for belle.
There is no win to win plan about this because you can not predict the price of bitcoin in short term while the price is still going higher in long term in a way that naira, dollar and other fiat holders will not lose in long term than bitcoin holders. If you have nothing to do with your money in long term, why not just hold during bull run period and not sell. Some people will prefer to trade but while doing it, they will see themselves losing than holding. I mean swing traders in this regard.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2024, 05:33:27 PM »
There is no win to win plan about this because you can not predict the price of bitcoin in short term while the price is still going higher in long term in a way that naira, dollar and other fiat holders will not lose in long term than bitcoin holders. If you have nothing to do with your money in long term, why not just hold during bull run period and not sell. Some people will prefer to trade but while doing it, they will see themselves losing than holding. I mean swing traders in this regard.
Well right now people have started crying out that the drop of dollar and the appropriating of naira is affecting their bitcoin hodling. And last week it affects me badly. I just thank God that I have sold my 50% out before the naira appreciate. In this industry everyone with their own calculation and prediction. Like early last month if someone was having 0.033 and that would be equal to NGN 3.6+ millions but now it NGN2.6+ millions and now that Naira is still above 1k and when naira go finally hit NGN500 how the 0.033 matter go be? That is one of the most important calculation in this industry. Smart finger eat big. But no be by force. One can hodle till 2030. But remember we are not using dollar to buy things in the market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG