follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Beginning of the Dumping Market?  (Read 8731 times)

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 897
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: Beginning of the Dumping Market?
« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2024, 06:35:00 PM »
That we experience a little of dumping in the crypto market in general doesn't mean we are done already with the bill market, this season is currently seen as a bullrun season whereby we waited in anticipation of what may comes in after the halving experience, which many believed to see the bullrun continues anytime from now to a new all time high, we have been in the dip for long but ever since the beginning of this year, things have never remained the same with bear market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2024, 06:35:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1121
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 01:51:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2024, 08:05:14 PM »
Since after halving is the beginning moment of the dumping market and get more correction every day, get more patience waiting will bullrun coming because every days got bitcoin and altcoin correctio few percent. I think many holder and investor get little panic with bitcoin and altcoin price difficult for growing up since after halving looks not get positive side of bitcoin will raise to higher price again.
Bad possibility if market difficult break out since after halving not any good news to see how bitcoin will grow up to higher price or make new all time high price. Its over with bullrun and right now we are in the bearish moment after bitcoin price decreasing every day?

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1534
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:40:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2024, 08:39:30 PM »
Since after halving is the beginning moment of the dumping market and get more correction every day, get more patience waiting will bullrun coming because every days got bitcoin and altcoin correctio few percent. I think many holder and investor get little panic with bitcoin and altcoin price difficult for growing up since after halving looks not get positive side of bitcoin will raise to higher price again.
Bad possibility if market difficult break out since after halving not any good news to see how bitcoin will grow up to higher price or make new all time high price. Its over with bullrun and right now we are in the bearish moment after bitcoin price decreasing every day?
Not really something new
Not really something shocking
Not really something can be avoided

We are dealing on a market on which there would really be ups and down. This is why you should really be that making out that kind of adjustment on whatever the market
condition that you would really be able to encounter. Always have the funds that you would really be having on the time that you will really be able to make some DCA
instead on making yourself that freaking out because the market is dumping.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1914
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:08:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #183 on: April 28, 2024, 02:30:06 PM »
It looks like we are entering a bearish market again, friends, for a while because it seems that Bitcoin is struggling and finding it difficult to reach ATH again. Maybe it's because of the influence of inflation and also news about the war which gives the market the impression of waiting and the whales haven't provided any surprises
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #184 on: May 03, 2024, 08:31:07 AM »
Now we are witnessing the biggest correction of the year  Bitcoin dropping to 67k once again from the ATH of 73k

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Want to look for valuable source if are we having Correction or we are now starting to see the dumping effect of the incoming halving?
May be the beginning of market dumping. However, the US government's announcement of selling Bitcoin above 15,000+ I think has dumped the market a bit, and since Bitcoin reached the new ATH, the market may have been dumped a bit. We all know the market will dump before the halving, maybe the market will dump before the halving and after the halving the bull run will start after a few months. But I am not at all worried about this dumping I will buy more if the market goes down and increase my investment more.
let the government sell bitcoin at a price of $15K, that's good and we can just buy it when the dump happens and hold it until next year, because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will rise again. After the halving, there will be several corrections, but this is just a correction, Bitcoin will touch the new ATH again.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1483
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:46:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #185 on: May 03, 2024, 11:59:51 AM »
It looks like we are entering a bearish market again, friends, for a while because it seems that Bitcoin is struggling and finding it difficult to reach ATH again. Maybe it's because of the influence of inflation and also news about the war which gives the market the impression of waiting and the whales haven't provided any surprises
I think it is just natural because in every ATH there will always be a correction. I think the price of Bitcoin would be surging again in the third or fourth quarter of this year or maybe early 2025. We can't really predict but I have a strong feeling it would happen and I do hope we all prepare for that.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #186 on: May 03, 2024, 07:16:19 PM »
I think it is just natural because in every ATH there will always be a correction. I think the price of Bitcoin would be surging again in the third or fourth quarter of this year or maybe early 2025. We can't really predict but I have a strong feeling it would happen and I do hope we all prepare for that.
Hopefully it wraps up for you that the price of bitcoin will jump in the third or fourth quarter, because the price of bitcoin has now risen again after several weeks of correction. Biytcoin always makes corrections before rising to higher numbers

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: May 03, 2024, 07:16:19 PM »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 999
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #187 on: May 04, 2024, 10:58:28 AM »
Hopefully it wraps up for you that the price of bitcoin will jump in the third or fourth quarter, because the price of bitcoin has now risen again after several weeks of correction. Biytcoin always makes corrections before rising to higher numbers
Hopefully the predictions you made are correct, because price corrections that have frequently occurred in the last few days have made many traders panic and do stupid things such as selling assets at fairly cheap prices. If the price increase occurs again then this will trigger a bullrun and possibly there is a chance for bitcoin to reach a new ATH again.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #188 on: May 04, 2024, 04:02:21 PM »

Hopefully the predictions you made are correct, because price corrections that have frequently occurred in the last few days have made many traders panic and do stupid things such as selling assets at fairly cheap prices. If the price increase occurs again then this will trigger a bullrun and possibly there is a chance for bitcoin to reach a new ATH again.
bitcoin prices have risen again, dide. So those who panic are those who don't understand the volatile character of Bitcoin and frequent corrections. It is possible that next week we will see Bitcoin prices above $70K, that is my prediction based on Bitcoin's current movements

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1534
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:40:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #189 on: May 04, 2024, 04:28:58 PM »

bitcoin prices have risen again, dide. So those who panic are those who don't understand the volatile character of Bitcoin and frequent corrections. It is possible that next week we will see Bitcoin prices above $70K, that is my prediction based on Bitcoin's current movements
For those who had panic sold t hen for sure they do make out that kind of learning and the same time with those regrets on the thing that they have done.Usualy newbies are the ones who do reay make out such act but of course there are still those old timers are really that bale to make out such act too. Sometimes it cant really be avoided on having that kind of impulsive feeling whenever you do know that the market could really be still having that kind of deep correction but it seems that we are really that wrong since the price is already that recovering but of course there's
no assurance that this would really be continous recovery or going with new ATH's.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG