follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Huobi is trying to set up shop in Europe  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Pepstar

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 26, 2018, 09:22:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Huobi is trying to set up shop in Europe
« on: July 05, 2018, 04:09:47 PM »
So I've been hearing it more and more. Big exchanges all want a piece of the pie in Europe. After Binance's move to Malta, one of the other top5 exchanges, Huobi is also trying hard to set up shop in Europe.

Recently they held their Huobi summit in Amsterdam, where several blockchain start-ups were able to present themselves. It was an interesting afternoon of 'crypto knowledge and world-class networking' :). Their Huobi European Quant Trading Summit 2018 was held in the stunning Nemo Science Museum Amsterdam.

An introduction to Huobi: "Huobi Group has built the world’s largest blockchain and digital asset ecosystem. Established in 2013, Huobi’s digital asset exchange has accumulated a trading volume of US $1 trillion, and serves more than five million users in over 130 countries."

I read that Chris Dawe, CEO of Dutch start-up Effect.AI, hosted the panel on Quant Trading at the Huobi summit. Great developments, since Effect.AI is an amazing project that could surely benefit with a listing at an exchange like Huobi :).

Check out their latest recap by their lovely social media manager Polina:

I think this is a great moment for European start-ups to get in the picture with Huobi. Maybe they'll even get a listing out of it, since a listing at one of the top 5 exchanges can be an arduous thing :).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 04:11:34 PM by Pepstar »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Huobi is trying to set up shop in Europe
« on: July 05, 2018, 04:09:47 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline MistiB

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 31, 2018, 04:56:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Huobi is trying to set up shop in Europe
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 09:26:01 PM »
Thank you for sharing this update. The Effect.AI has put in a lot of hard work and it is starting to pay off. I have really been impressed with the team and the dedication they have shown this project, especially the success of their first Beta. I anticipate several partnerships in the near future and will not be surprised if we see huge growth in the next few months. I look forward to following the progress of this great project.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG