follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Dogecoin for Bull Run  (Read 4669 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Dogecoin for Bull Run
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2024, 10:44:06 PM »
As Memecoins are highly risky, they never deserve invest big amount. what do you think?

Note: DYOR before any kind of investment. I don't recommend anyone to invest or hold any coin.

They could not have reached the hype this coin is enjoying if not for Elon Musk, Musk's massive influence did this, Dogecoin started the meme coin hype, so we have hundreds of Meme coins few of them are doing great in the market, but many of them were created to scam investors.
Dogecoin will experience a price hike or another bull run as long as it enjoys the support of Elon Musk, if Elon Musk leaves Dogecoin, that will be the end for Dogecoin and it could go back to its old price.
That’s why all we gonna do right now is enjoy the hype while it last yeah ? Coz personally I don’t think Elon is going to leave doge tbh.. we might get to see a shocker when he makes doge a mode of payment on X lol .. then we might see it hit $20 lol, coupled with these exchanges events on it .. saw one on bitget and others for free Doge coin
If doge is used as a means of payment in X, it might have an effect on doge. But does the Doge project support all of that, because so far we know that Doge is just a coin meme. Maybe if only as a means of payment doge could be used. Elon can only make Doge popular, but Elon cannot be involved in developing the project, that's what I think

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2024, 10:44:06 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2024, 11:18:51 PM »
If doge is used as a means of payment in X, it might have an effect on doge. But does the Doge project support all of that, because so far we know that Doge is just a coin meme. Maybe if only as a means of payment doge could be used. Elon can only make Doge popular, but Elon cannot be involved in developing the project, that's what I think
Exactly. If Dogecoin will be a payment tool, it will increase the value of Dogecoin. It really can be $1 if it becomes the payment tool as there was a rumor saying about it. I remember that Elon Musk ever said that Dogecoin may be a payment tool for Tesla products. If it really happens, it will be a massive move for Dogecoin. Honestly, I'm waiting for the news announced by Elon Musk.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2024, 01:21:48 AM »
Exactly. If Dogecoin will be a payment tool, it will increase the value of Dogecoin. It really can be $1 if it becomes the payment tool as there was a rumor saying about it. I remember that Elon Musk ever said that Dogecoin may be a payment tool for Tesla products. If it really happens, it will be a massive move for Dogecoin. Honestly, I'm waiting for the news announced by Elon Musk.
I'm not a fan of meme coins like dogecoin, shib and pepe. Because I prefer coins that have projects that many people need, such as ethereum, BNB and Solana. If you have confidence in buying meme coins, please invest your money there. Because everyone has their own considerations in making decisions to invest

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1196
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2024, 03:00:13 PM »
The growth of $DOGE has been impressive. Considering how far it has come, there's some form of optimism expressed by its community.

With the birth of $DOGE being celebrated today, there's a couple of opportunities to earn from aside just buying it primarily, the DogeDay Event on Bitget fits the bill, it is worth looking at in my opinion. Here's a link; https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1781225833455403372
I'm going to disagree on this one. It's a meme asset that could drop by -99% at any minute if a negative news story comes out. I would absolutely not consider such assets. Or, on the part of the deposit that is not sorry to lose at all.

P.S. Again, that's just my point of view on the matter. If you want, you can invest in it - I don't forbid it. But do not overestimate expectations on this asset, it is not safe. As always, such assets, are manipulated by the big players in the market.  ::)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1050
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2024, 08:33:56 PM »
If you haven't bought (or are not trading) - it's best not to look at the chart. You will be as shocked as possible by what is happening. What's happening now is unbelievable to me!  ???

+100%, in 7 days. I think it's a tremendous return, with no need to buy a year ago and tc. Notice, with all this, Ilon Musk was not involved in this growth + there were no posts from him. Wouldn't be surprised if this person connects to this asset + helps popularize it.

P.S. If you're feeling maximum greed, it's best not to look at the charts. You can lose absolutely everything you've earned before.  8)

The growth of $DOGE has been impressive. Considering how far it has come, there's some form of optimism expressed by its community.

With the birth of $DOGE being celebrated today, there's a couple of opportunities to earn from aside just buying it primarily, the DogeDay Event on Bitget fits the bill, it is worth looking at in my opinion. Here's a link; https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1781225833455403372
Unfortunately the current Dogecoin is not the Dogecoin that used to be, the rise and fall of Dogecoin used to be very fast and it was not too difficult to get profit, now the Dogecoin movement is very slow is this a sign that the Dogecoin community has weakened or many have moved to other meme coins

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2024, 11:06:31 PM »

I'm going to disagree on this one. It's a meme asset that could drop by -99% at any minute if a negative news story comes out. I would absolutely not consider such assets. Or, on the part of the deposit that is not sorry to lose at all.

P.S. Again, that's just my point of view on the matter. If you want, you can invest in it - I don't forbid it. But do not overestimate expectations on this asset, it is not safe. As always, such assets, are manipulated by the big players in the market.  ::)
Indeed, the dilemma of meme coins is the instability that can occur, so many people avoid investing in them.
But Doge may still be reliable because its reputation is still quite good and is currently continuing to increase along with the movement of Bitcoin.
But I agree that everything is returned to the individual who wants to do it, because it must also be based on belief before deciding to invest.
Because the profit or loss will be borne by you.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2024, 04:22:40 PM »

Indeed, the dilemma of meme coins is the instability that can occur, so many people avoid investing in them.
But Doge may still be reliable because its reputation is still quite good and is currently continuing to increase along with the movement of Bitcoin.
But I agree that everything is returned to the individual who wants to do it, because it must also be based on belief before deciding to invest.
Because the profit or loss will be borne by you.
Doge and shib are the most popular meme coins and still have the potential to be owned. So we can hold doge and also shib. Many say the price of doge will soar again, let's just wait

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2024, 04:22:40 PM »

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1710
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:22:16 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2024, 11:59:31 PM »
I'm not sure it really can. but I don't know whether it will be like before or whether it will exceed it. If there is big news that supports it, it won't be too difficult for Doge is the top meme now and since it was. So far, I still have some Doge, and still not willing to sell it. because I still believe that Doge will at least reach the previous ATH. This will  be more interesting and profitable to see it at the ATH. But, it will also  be more profitable and worthier when it can pass the ATH and create higher ATH again.

Many people have high expectation that Doge will be reaching up $1. but, will  it be, really?

I really hope so.

But if reaching $100, it is too far away, and too high. So, I will only start it by reaching $1. This may be ridiculus but it is more reality.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2024, 07:26:17 AM »
Doge and shib are the most popular meme coins and still have the potential to be owned. So we can hold doge and also shib. Many say the price of doge will soar again, let's just wait
It's true, currently both of them are very popular and are listed on several large markets, but if we look at the development of Dogecoin it seems that it is no longer interesting and Dogecoin price movements depend on the community, not based on projects anymore, so this will have a serious impact on the future Dogecoin will probably be beaten by Shiba.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2024, 01:50:26 PM »
It's true, currently both of them are very popular and are listed on several large markets, but if we look at the development of Dogecoin it seems that it is no longer interesting and Dogecoin price movements depend on the community, not based on projects anymore, so this will have a serious impact on the future Dogecoin will probably be beaten by Shiba.
If you have confidence that the shib will beat the doge, you should start collecting shibs to hold. because honestly I have no interest in collecting meme coins. but in my opinion, doge is still stronger than Shib, and that will happen in the next few years

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2024, 02:41:11 PM »

Elon Musk might be the CEO of the Telsa company but he doesn't get to say in all final decisions. If he include Doge coin as utility payment for Tesla companies, it will take Doge coin to atleast $3 to coin but then it's going to invite a lot of eye from the government and also from agencies like Security exchange commission and also if anything later happen to Doge coin price, they will hold him responsible for involvement in price manipulation.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██