follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 8839 times)

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1055
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #375 on: May 21, 2024, 09:29:22 PM »
I am expecting another shock from Pacers to be fair. Wolves shocked the world by beating Nuggets, which was awesome of course and I do not think that anyone expected that, even though Wolves had an epic regular season. Next up, I think Pacers have what it takes to beat Celtics as well, Boston Celtics has been doing the same thing for a long time and that means while they are talented and even if you know what they will do, just out of sheer talent they can still win, if you are good enough then you can prevent them because people are ready and expecting their system, and Pacers might be good enough for that.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #375 on: May 21, 2024, 09:29:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:00:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #376 on: Today at 12:00:15 AM »
It's good to see a new face to win the championship this year. Out of the four teams remaining, I think Tatum and the Celtics deserves it the most but I have no problem if Luka's Mavs gets it. Anyway, how do you plan on betting in game 1 of the EC Finals? Are you going to skip it to see how they will match up?

Betting for the Pacers +9.5 @2.01 as this game is like a getting to know each other game hehe so i think even if the Celtics win game 1 they will not cover the spread. But i would love to see the Pacers upset the Celtics in the East Finals as i have a bet on them @15.0, very juicy to think that the Celtics is a beatable team.

Looking at the odds now, +10.5 is still very attractive @1.84 so I'm taking this one. This is going to be a close one, usually the Celtics started slow in the first two games of the series. And so this first game, specially coming from a rest, might put them at a disadvantage. Plus the Pacer are high in momentum right now after that big win against the Knicks and it shows their character.

@yahoo62278 - yeah, the Over might be a good bet too as both can score and averages 120++ in the regular season. So this could be a run and gun game for both good shooting team as well.

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1004
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:40:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #377 on: Today at 05:34:49 AM »
It's good to see a new face to win the championship this year. Out of the four teams remaining, I think Tatum and the Celtics deserves it the most but I have no problem if Luka's Mavs gets it. Anyway, how do you plan on betting in game 1 of the EC Finals? Are you going to skip it to see how they will match up?

Betting for the Pacers +9.5 @2.01 as this game is like a getting to know each other game hehe so i think even if the Celtics win game 1 they will not cover the spread. But i would love to see the Pacers upset the Celtics in the East Finals as i have a bet on them @15.0, very juicy to think that the Celtics is a beatable team.

Looking at the odds now, +10.5 is still very attractive @1.84 so I'm taking this one. This is going to be a close one, usually the Celtics started slow in the first two games of the series. And so this first game, specially coming from a rest, might put them at a disadvantage. Plus the Pacer are high in momentum right now after that big win against the Knicks and it shows their character.

Congrats to us bro hehe, it was indeed a close and exciting game. The Pacers almost took that one if one for that costly error by the Pacers in the dying seconds which lead to a three point shot by Jalen Brown that tied the game and went into overtime. The game was also a high scoring one so congrats also to those who bet for the "over 230.5" before the started.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3535
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 03:10:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #378 on: Today at 05:44:33 AM »
Good win for the handicap bettors ;D Let's hope bookies will give us attractive odds like that for the rest of the series.

For game 1, there are a lot of players that played good but it was Jrue Holiday was a huge surprise to me. Being a widely known defensive player, he wasn't expected to score that many.

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1687
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #379 on: Today at 05:46:28 AM »

Congrats to us bro hehe, it was indeed a close and exciting game. The Pacers almost took that one if one for that costly error by the Pacers in the dying seconds which lead to a three point shot by Jalen Brown that tied the game and went into overtime. The game was also a high scoring one so congrats also to those who bet for the "over 230.5" before the started.
As expected for these 2 teams, the score is quite high as they're the top 2 teams in the regular season in terms of offensive ratings.

TBH, I'm shocked with how the Pacers played in Game 1. If only Brown's 3-point shot didn't go in, we might've seen an upset in Game 1. I didn't expect that the game will end up in a close one. Well, I guess I underestimated the Pacers so much knowing how good the Celtics are. Coming into Game 2, the Celtics have a curse where in their first 2 series, they lost in both Game 2's on their home. Will we see it in Game 2 as well?

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:00:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #380 on: Today at 09:46:29 AM »

Yeah, I thought that the Pacers are going to steal this one, and I have no doubt that we are going to win our bet, hehehe. But it was really exciting first game. Next game will be close again in my opinion, and the odds might not be as big as this one, but still we will get go and bet on the handicap for the Pacers.

The Over as well it a hit as the game went into OT. So at least there's a lot of NBA bettors who might get this first game and win.

Next game, Wolves vs Mavs - I will be on the Wolves bandwagon at -3.5 @1.82.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG