follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🔰 Thormixer.io - Bitcoin Mixer | BTC Tumbler | Anonymous | NO LOGS | NO JS  (Read 7879 times)

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1609
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:48:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
third part
the payment arrived in 4 hours, not bad I must say

I really like this mixer but the thing I like most is the telegram bot
I often don't feel like opening the website or opening Tor at all
with a Telegram account, however, I can do everything conveniently i love it
Thank you for updating your experience about ThorMixer. I have also tried it and am very satisfied with the reputation of the service. I use the PC ThorMixer interface because it's larger and easier to follow, I'm afraid I'll miss out on some important information. I was afraid I made a mistake but in the end everything worked out when the BTC arrived at the receiving address I specified  :)

Forget about it
as I was saying, I love to experiment and try new things, even if they are things that I don't use every day
for example, I have tested and reviewed several ATMs in my area, both to try them and to help others understand how to use them or not

I'm a nerd inside, so I really enjoy doing it
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2933
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:23:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Friends, please report this fake review.

Despite the fact that mixers do not use Trustpilot because it is very easy to fake reviews on it, I still am not pleased to see outright slander against Thormixer.

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/thormixer.io

reported.
but I don't think that removing this review will do anything because even according to the rules of Trustpilot, it cannot be proven that it is a fake review. I referred to the fact that another mixer is being promoted (which is a scam, even their site is no longer active) I hope it helps.
We can Rate with our experience when using ThorMixer so that users can have more reviews for reference. I also don't think TrustPilot will take any action on the 1-star review from mathin.

Competition always exists in this market and we must fight against "bad actors" who do not want transparency and fairness. I can't even access the website he mentioned. A wise user will easily verify and detect this clown's unfounded slander  8)

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 881
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:22:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature

Despite the fact that mixers do not use Trustpilot because it is very easy to fake reviews on it, I still am not pleased to see outright slander against Thormixer.

Done.

My Review:

We can talk a lot about the interface and convenience, but I’ll start right away with the main thing. Any cryptomixer must first of all perform its main function - mix bitcoins, making them clean. At the same time, it is very important that the identity of the person who seeks help on such a platform, and in our case this is Thormixer, is not revealed. This is achieved through several things:
1) The mixer is available not only from  Clearnet.
It is very important! I have been using Tor for a long time and I know very well how important this browser is for its anonymity. After all, ordinary browsers leave traces on the Internet, and any user can be easily identified. Owners of Thormixer claim that the mixer works through Tor.
Let's check:

Looking good. Especially the fact that there is a secure connection icon (lock at the bottom).

2) No registration. Logs are not saved. This is the second important components of user anonymity. And here it is too. And NO JS (Through which it is easy to steal information about you). Wonderful.

In general, the basic functions are fine. What about minimum amount?
0.003 Btc.

This is not the highest minimum amount; I have seen 0.005 btc in some mixers. And there are many people for whom this is important (low min amount).

Service fee: 1-5%
This is an standart commission. Maybe little bit more that of some other mixers.

It’s cool that the service provides a letter of guarantee with a signature. Not all mixers do this. Its good for clients. As a support 24/7.
As for the Telegram version of this mixer, this is an excellent solution for those new to cryptobros, but for complete safety, I would only use the Tor browser. Imho.

Tech:
Resistance to taint analysis
Resistance to cluster analysis
Resistance to volume analysis

I am not so strong in technology to evaluate mixing algorithms, but I think that it is not for nothing that the developers claim that the algorithms are strong and unique. So there are reasons for that.

Bottom line: it seems to me that the Thormixer is designed more for beginners in the crypto industry. The interface is as friendly as possible (telegram and support for many languages), but from a technological point of view, the service still has something to improve. And these aspects are described by one of the users in the review from page number two of this topic.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 06:13:34 AM by summonerrk »
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline Wakate

• Activity: 739
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 07:09:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 500 Posts 100 Posts

There is need to defend Thormixer.io because if that comment is not removed or cautioned it could have major effect on Thormixer. Is there anyway we can report the fake review for it to be taken down as quick as possible? That fake review does not need to stay another more days trust me!

The fact that trust pilot does not verify reviews before allowing it to display on their site just shows how unreliable they are. That review clearly claimed that Thormixer copied directly a site that’s not even registered yet they [trustpilot] allowed the review to stand, no wonder people complained about most reviews there being paid for.

TrustPilot are never reliable but I don't really know why some persons still prefer them okay. I have seen few scam sites that are being promoted on the site with good reviews and bad ones are always being deleted even when there are lots of complaints. I hope they would have no option that to remove the absurd review that was basically based on hatred for Thormixer because it's one of the fast growing mixers preferred by many.
It was very obvious that the review was basically an attack on Thormixer and I am hoping that the team would consider it inappropriate and remove asap.
I’ve created an account and reported for not being based on a genuine experience – I’m currently still waiting for their response on what they decided to do about it.
I hope they would reply as soon as possible because there team can just be very annoying seldomly. You have taken a bold step and I hope a positive decision would emanate soon.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter

There is need to defend Thormixer.io because if that comment is not removed or cautioned it could have major effect on Thormixer. Is there anyway we can report the fake review for it to be taken down as quick as possible? That fake review does not need to stay another more days trust me!

The fact that trust pilot does not verify reviews before allowing it to display on their site just shows how unreliable they are. That review clearly claimed that Thormixer copied directly a site that’s not even registered yet they [trustpilot] allowed the review to stand, no wonder people complained about most reviews there being paid for.

I’ve created an account and reported for not being based on a genuine experience – I’m currently still waiting for their response on what they decided to do about it.

That just shows how unreliable their ratings are , the fact that they themselves don't look into the reviews and ratings user drop on certain services just makes site an ill place to go to if you are looking for quality review but all the their opinion is looked upon by some fraction of persons so it's better to actually counter this bogus review dropped towards the thormixer app so am definitely going to report that review and rating moreover the facts he presented are just baseless showing that it's definitely an attempt to target the image of the thormixer service.

Offline fruktik

• Activity: 678
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 01:58:19 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
You also have the opportunity to leave a review on this site. What exactly is the problem? That’s exactly what I did, but I see that no one else dares to do this. Is it really so difficult to take just a few minutes to write a comment and give 5 stars? If things continue like this, then people will really not understand the entire current situation. That there are those who simply slander others.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

I no longer use trustpilot, now there are fake reviews there too
like on tripadvisor and others, they have now understood and everyone throws out fake reviews to raise the rank of some objects or restaurants or others

Amazon also has a similar problem, so be careful when you rely on these services

better try the service
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 465
  • Last Active: Today at 02:40:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma

Reported

but I don't think that removing this review will do anything because even according to the rules of Trustpilot, it cannot be proven that it is a fake review. I referred to the fact that another mixer is being promoted (which is a scam, even their site is no longer active) I hope it helps.

According to Trust pilot...

"We can remove a review for example:

If it's clear that the reviewer hasn't had any interaction with the business
."

The reviewer is high or something for claiming Thormixer is a copycat. I checked the mixer he posted, it wasn't connecting, so I google searched and this came up "mixsafer.io", it looks like he omitted the letter "s". When I visited the website and cross checked it with Thormixer, the templates are quite different, I couldn't find any similarities.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 01:49:05 PM by Sokani »

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1050
  • [center]FOFF[/center]
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:42:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts

Only few of the reviews are genuine on TrustPilot most especially when it comes to 5-star reviews, because a company can just decide to paid people a certain amount and those people will proceed to create hundreds of account on trust pilot and review 5-for that services.

I also don’t based my judgement about a site solely on what I read in trust pilot reviews I use other sources but I doubt that’s the same issue with newbies who don’t know how to research; they can just go online search for “X +scam” and read that of only trust pilot [because the name sounds familiar.
FOFF

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2933
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:23:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts

."

The reviewer is high or something for claiming Thormixer is a copycat. I checked the mixer he posted, it wasn't connecting, so I google searched and this came up "mixsafer.io", it looks like he omitted the letter "s". When I visited the website and cross checked it with Thormixer, the templates are quite different, I couldn't find any similarities.
Bad guys are everywhere and they have many ways to attack victims. We should ignore them and focus on creating an honest Review of ThorMixer to help users clearly understand how to use and the benefits available from this service.

For me, ThorMixer is the friendliest service: I don't understand much about technology or source code, I know 1-5% transaction fee is appropriate, all I need to do is fill in the receiving address, save letter and transferred my BTC to the specified address, then it was just a matter of waiting for the BTC to be transferred to the receiving address after a few hours.

I don't even have any problems bothering ThorMixer support. Everything went very smoothly and quickly, even someone who is blind to blockchain technology like me could still do it very easily  8)

Offline Joy_learns_crypto

• Activity: 57
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 07:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Linux User Mobile User

."

Bad guys are everywhere and they have many ways to attack victims. We should ignore them and focus on creating an honest Review of ThorMixer to help users clearly understand how to use and the benefits available from this service.

For me, ThorMixer is the friendliest service: I don't understand much about technology or source code, I know 1-5% transaction fee is appropriate, all I need to do is fill in the receiving address, save letter and transferred my BTC to the specified address, then it was just a matter of waiting for the BTC to be transferred to the receiving address after a few hours.

I don't even have any problems bothering ThorMixer support. Everything went very smoothly and quickly, even someone who is blind to blockchain technology like me could still do it very easily  8)
For me the reviews I have seen on Thormixer has been honest and genuine, aside that I have personally experienced the uniqueness Thormixer offers, and I have come to the conclusion that Thormixer is actually amongst the top mixing site.

But my suggestions to those who hasn't used Thormixer or hasn't used any other mixer for that matter is to take advice they read on the review.  Mixer can be great privacy tool but the way noobs use it can make it less effective, one of the point I had taking from review is that it's best to use Tor browser because it protects and also blocks even the mixing site from getting some of our private details. It's just like an added advantage using a Tor browser.

Offline fruktik

• Activity: 678
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 01:58:19 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
like on tripadvisor and others, they have now understood and everyone throws out fake reviews to raise the rank of some objects or restaurants or others

Amazon also has a similar problem, so be careful when you rely on these services

better try the service
Well, it won’t hurt if you leave a positive review on this site. This will cover the negative review left by a bad person. It will only take you a few minutes. You can select them from all your personal time. It's OK. We were asked about this. Therefore, there is no need to ignore the request.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

I probably will, I have to calmly make an account and leave a review
I've done this in the past for glassdoor, another site that I think is fake
some angry people had started writing fake negative reviews out of revenge, it seemed normal to me to write a positive one to balance it out
glassdoor is a site full of vindictive crybabies
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 465
  • Last Active: Today at 02:40:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
THORMIXER REVIEW

I visited Thormixer's clearnet using Tor browser. I like simplicity of the homepage and the font is readable. I checked out the available languages, and there are 12 different languages. I was able to switch from one language to another easily without any issues.

After going through the information on the homepage, I selected the complete anonymity mode, I entered my designated wallet address and I clicked on "start mix bitcoin".

I received a mixing request order and a link to download the Letter of Guarantee which I downloaded immediately. I made payment to the mixer's generated address using high priority fee and after 5 mins I got 1 confirmation. I later received the clean Bitcoin in my address after 2 hours.

My observation:
- The overall experience was satisfying, there was no link between the input and output transaction.
- The light theme emits bright light which could be discomforting, so there's need to also have a dark mode.
- Thor hammer is not conspicuous, it's almost the same colour with the skin of Thor.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 03:58:03 PM by Sokani »

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

in the end it is a very efficient service with everything a mixer should have. it doesn't lack anything, however compared to other mixers it has the telegram bot, I know it's bullshit for you, but it's really very useful for me, it simplifies many things for me and this thing has definitely won me over