follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Notcoin MеМ Coins ( NOT )  (Read 1732 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1402
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:09:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Notcoin MеМ Coins ( NOT )
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2024, 08:47:00 PM »
I worked only 7-8 days and after then airdrop has been end. I think NOT coin project is very strong project. It will be listed ebd of the April thats means in this month not coin will be listed in exchanger. I have 5500 coin only. I think i will gate atlist $50 it is my aspecttation.

I believe near future Not coin will be listed on Binance. And then it’s price will increase more and more. And i will hold my coin till listing on Binance.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2024, 08:47:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4350
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:18:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2024, 08:29:14 AM »
I worked only 7-8 days and after then airdrop has been end. I think NOT coin project is very strong project. It will be listed ebd of the April thats means in this month not coin will be listed in exchanger. I have 5500 coin only. I think i will gate atlist $50 it is my aspecttation.

I believe near future Not coin will be listed on Binance. And then it’s price will increase more and more. And i will hold my coin till listing on Binance.

Yes, this is a very strong project and you correctly think that it is better to hold these coins. The longer the better, they have very strong plans. I am sure that their listing on binance will be approved and the coin will grow more and more. This listing, which will be this month, or rather at the end of this months They are simply powerless and weak hands will transfer the coins into strong hands to those who can afford to buy this coin and hold it for a long time, plus the other day they wrote the news that they will have a very profitable staking of coins by simply holding the coins in the wallet So that too a very big plus for those who want to buy and hold this coin for a long time.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1746
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:58:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2024, 10:36:08 AM »

The first centralized exchanges that will probably announce the NOTcoin listing will be OKX and Bybit. As for Binance, I wouldn't hope for the NOTcoin listing on this exchange at least in the next few months. I assume so because there is still no TON on Binance, i.e. this exchange doesn't support the TON network and, accordingly, doesn't support tokens in this network.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2024, 07:54:48 AM »
The first centralized exchanges that will probably announce the NOTcoin listing will be OKX and Bybit. As for Binance, I wouldn't hope for the NOTcoin listing on this exchange at least in the next few months. I assume so because there is still no TON on Binance, i.e. this exchange doesn't support the TON network and, accordingly, doesn't support tokens in this network.

Yes, you are right, I think that Binance is only interested in those coins that pay them, TON did not want to pay for listing and Binance did not let them in, I consider Binance the most corrupt exchange and I don’t even trade there, but I agree that it is very popular and brings there is a lot of liquidity and hype for projects, I’m sure that no one sees what has now happened to the NOT coin and they will really want to take a bite of the pie and add TON and NOT completely free of charge.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1144
  • Last Active: Today at 10:48:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2024, 11:23:40 PM »
It seems not as much as I thought and hoped. It was supposed to be listed on the exchange on 20th but that 20th is going and no exchange listing is happening. But let's see what the next update brings and how much we can expect from there. It is very important that those who worked in this airdrop campaign and pre-vouched can convert their wNOT to NOT and keep their current Notcoins otherwise many may lose out.

The listing rescheduling was probably unpleasant news for many users. However, as I understand, the delay is mainly due to technical aspects, including the fact that the simultaneous claiming of NOT tokens by a multimillion audience can create a huge load on the TON network.
In any case, we should wait for a little while, as the CEO of the project in one of his interviews said that the NOT listing may take place already at the end of April.
Yes,Probably to be listed by end of April but not much time to end of April just few days to end of April but as of now no news of listing from their team but I think they can't list in April maybe list in May  may be  However, a big project definitely needs time. We are waiting and will wait because the result of waiting is definitely much better. But those who have NOT Coin should keep your telegram very carefully so that no fraudster can hack your telegram. Because it appears that many users are already losing their Telegram and giving it to scammers. Take care of course hope to get something good from here.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2024, 07:55:13 AM »
Yes,Probably to be listed by end of April but not much time to end of April just few days to end of April but as of now no news of listing from their team but I think they can't list in April maybe list in May  may be  However, a big project definitely needs time. We are waiting and will wait because the result of waiting is definitely much better. But those who have NOT Coin should keep your telegram very carefully so that no fraudster can hack your telegram. Because it appears that many users are already losing their Telegram and giving it to scammers. Take care of course hope to get something good from here.

Firstly, such a long wait was done in order to weed out a very huge number of bots, it’s just that temporary accounts that are used for things like bot breeding do not last very long and some accounts only live for two to three weeks, sometimes 2-3 months, I think that many farmers are already losing their accounts in the hundreds, but this is only a plus for us because the issue of the coin may be greatly reduced simply due to the fact that large farms will stupidly not be able to withdraw money and they will be burned and the issue of the coin will decrease and its value will be higher because of this valuable and will increase.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2024, 11:33:14 AM »
There are lot of projects that has launched on telegram lately or maybe but most times one can't really factor out the good project to follow because we have been blindfolded with many scam projects and for that, they had instigated the wrong mindset to people to follow up a telegram project. Although some of them may have right mindset but for the fact that I have been scammed on telegram project I don't pay much interest to it anymore again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2024, 11:33:14 AM »

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1144
  • Last Active: Today at 10:48:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2024, 11:09:40 PM »

NOT Coin has built a fairly good position and good popularity. But I can't say whether it will be listed on Binance Exchange, if it is listed on Binance Exchange, then I can say that the price will go to a much better level. They are still not taking any action regarding exchange listing but they said exchange listing by April month but I don't think they can do exchange listing by April month. Since I have this NOT Coin with many of you, we can expect to get something good from here. Let us all wait to see what the next update brings.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2024, 08:01:07 AM »
There are lot of projects that has launched on telegram lately or maybe but most times one can't really factor out the good project to follow because we have been blindfolded with many scam projects and for that, they had instigated the wrong mindset to people to follow up a telegram project. Although some of them may have right mindset but for the fact that I have been scammed on telegram project I don't pay much interest to it anymore again.

you just had a bad experience with Telegram Well, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t pay attention to it, someone might have had a bad experience with Facebook, someone might have had a bad experience with Instagram, someone might have had a bad experience with Twitter, but that doesn’t mean that all these social networks are not worth attention, if something comes out on them then you don’t need to pay attention to it. I think that you need to pay attention to everything and filter carefully.

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2024, 03:59:39 PM »
NOT Coin has built a fairly good position and good popularity. But I can't say whether it will be listed on Binance Exchange, if it is listed on Binance Exchange, then I can say that the price will go to a much better level. They are still not taking any action regarding exchange listing but they said exchange listing by April month but I don't think they can do exchange listing by April month. Since I have this NOT Coin with many of you, we can expect to get something good from here. Let us all wait to see what the next update brings.

Earlier, there was information that the NOT listing could be in late April or early May. However, since there is not much time left until the end of April, we can assume that it will happen in early May, although it should be noted that various Telegram channels have been actively hinting at the upcoming NOT listing exactly today.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2024, 07:47:41 AM »
Earlier, there was information that the NOT listing could be in late April or early May. However, since there is not much time left until the end of April, we can assume that it will happen in early May, although it should be noted that various Telegram channels have been actively hinting at the upcoming NOT listing exactly today.

There are some problems with the team’s listing on the stock exchange and they cannot quickly prepare and start; many said that listing takes at least a month and sometimes even more.
So, most likely we will just wait for the listing this month and not at the beginning, since the beginning has already arrived.
Today is the first day and we see that nothing is happening, which is to be expected.
But it’s okay, the most important thing is that it will be there and the most important thing is that this coin is very popular and many investors want to buy it.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1228
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:03:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2024, 08:06:50 AM »
Who has what expectations? Have you decided what price you're going to sell it at for 10 grand? I personally follow an all or nothing strategy. I'll hold it both before and after the listing. The same 500-1k dollars will not make a difference in life. But in the future, you can regret it very much.

P.S.
Again, not imposing my thoughts. Do as you see fit. Don't put the responsibility on other people.  ???
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2024, 12:21:24 PM »

you just had a bad experience with Telegram Well, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t pay attention to it, someone might have had a bad experience with Facebook, someone might have had a bad experience with Instagram, someone might have had a bad experience with Twitter, but that doesn’t mean that all these social networks are not worth attention, if something comes out on them then you don’t need to pay attention to it. I think that you need to pay attention to everything and filter carefully.
Yeah you are correct but I just lost interest in them I can look out other altcoin that are cool to invest but not just random projects out there that i know won't worth my money or that can't give me what i needed at the late end than giving me much lost along the line. As investor we need trust and transparency but today we can't beat out heart that we can trust all project with trust why because their volatility level. And of course cryptocurrency is too volatile and if anyone choosing a project to invest should be very extremely cautious otherwise could end up being scammed.

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2024, 01:04:40 PM »
Who has what expectations? Have you decided what price you're going to sell it at for 10 grand? I personally follow an all or nothing strategy. I'll hold it both before and after the listing. The same 500-1k dollars will not make a difference in life. But in the future, you can regret it very much.

P.S.
Again, not imposing my thoughts. Do as you see fit. Don't put the responsibility on other people.  ???

Since the NOTcoin team has delayed the listing too much, it seems to me that it's reasonable to expect a profit from NOTcoin in the long term rather than in the short term(immediately after the listing). If we keep in mind that the market is in a bearish trend now, I think the price for 10kk NOTcoins in the first days after listing may be around $50 or even less.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2024, 07:47:39 AM »
Yeah you are correct but I just lost interest in them I can look out other altcoin that are cool to invest but not just random projects out there that i know won't worth my money or that can't give me what i needed at the late end than giving me much lost along the line. As investor we need trust and transparency but today we can't beat out heart that we can trust all project with trust why because their volatility level. And of course cryptocurrency is too volatile and if anyone choosing a project to invest should be very extremely cautious otherwise could end up being scammed.

I actually wrote this topic not for those who collected coins for free, but mostly for those who are involved in investments because NOT is a very good investment, all my friends, if possible, bought this token on the premarket, including me, too, bought it, I have it of course it’s a lot, but I decided that I’ll buy it a little more while there is such an opportunity to earn good money. So you, as investors, will do the right analytics and perhaps understand that NOT is a very good investment

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG