follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 16384 times)

Offline WatChe

• Activity: 726
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:27:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 500 Posts Karma Good
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #225 on: April 02, 2024, 05:56:45 PM »
I think something when Bitcoin drops in price we should be prepared to buy, there should be no doubt about that, we have to do it, those who do not want to buy in Bitcoin because as it continues to rise they will miss out, the only thing is for them to react When bitcoin has already reached more than $100k, I am sure that there will be many people who will want to buy bitcoin, because in the world things work like that, they only buy for the thrills or they only go to the plan of buying when it is so necessary.

The smartest people buy bitcoin when they know it is below the ATH, no matter what, if it goes down then they continue buying, I think that is the best attitude, you don't have to think about it too much, just have the conviction that bitcoin is going to go up, so done he will do it, and he will do it big, but for when? it is not known.

The best time to buy Bitcoin is when its price is way down. That's where not many are taking interest in buying Bitcoin and best part to sell your Bitcoin when price goes high. But most people do reverse of this i.e. they buy when price is sky high and sell when they see price is going down. It's natural that whenever Bitcoin goes to it's ATH then more people jump in to join the party but they end up losing money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: April 02, 2024, 05:56:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 887
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 09:35:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #226 on: April 02, 2024, 06:21:46 PM »
To make achievement in life sometimes will have to come with its own challenges, if we are going to keep procrastinating about our bitcoin investment then we may never have the opportunity of making one, since all we keep doing is complaining on every situation at hand, when the market falls, some will say its the bad time to invest, when it rises, some will say its not safe to go in because it could fall at any time, we can just enters at the appropriate affordability of the finance we have at any moment in other for us to have a start from somewhere.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1550
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 07:17:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #227 on: April 02, 2024, 10:02:07 PM »
When the bitcoin halving occurs, many people predict that the price of bitcoin will fall because at that time many people will sell bitcoin. If you think it is the right time to buy, you can do it. I will also probably buy more bitcoin when the price goes down

There is no certainty in the prediction of people because everyone shares their thoughts without knowing the fact so I think before halving there may be dip occurs but halving will offer a way to maximise your money through increasing Bitcoin's value.

Yes it is true that when people obtain their target they will sell their bitcoin instead of waiting for more increase therefore try to think about a selling value before it gets too late that you miss the opportunity of halving too.

Price is now down so you can buy more bitcoin but if you are talking about the dip occuring after halving then you will wait for it and will continuesly hold your bitcoin until a time comes that will boost your money and bull run does not come immediately one after the other.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1526
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:48:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #228 on: April 02, 2024, 10:27:43 PM »
To make achievement in life sometimes will have to come with its own challenges, if we are going to keep procrastinating about our bitcoin investment then we may never have the opportunity of making one, since all we keep doing is complaining on every situation at hand, when the market falls, some will say its the bad time to invest, when it rises, some will say its not safe to go in because it could fall at any time, we can just enters at the appropriate affordability of the finance we have at any moment in other for us to have a start from somewhere.
If you do have that kind of goal or targets on accumulating Bitcoin or trying to get a whole then it would really be just that right that you should really be not getting derailed on doing things which arent supposed to be done. Bitcoin is expensive for you? Its not necessary to buy up a whole coin but rather you could really be able to buy up in fractions. Stick into it and never fade because
if you do make yourself that prone into those kind of emotional effects on which it would be causing up for you to weaken not to achieve your goals then you wont really be able to reach it out.
So stick with those principle of yours until you would really be able to achieve on what you are really that trying out to achieve.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 292
  • Last Active: Today at 10:53:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #229 on: April 02, 2024, 11:57:52 PM »
Agree with what you say, because so far the price of bitcoin continues to move up and sometimes down but it will not give people another chance to buy at a cheap price, for example the price is at $10k, this is because the supply of bitcoin is very limited but it has The demand is very high, resulting in Bitcoin's nutritional movements tending to increase every four years.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #230 on: April 03, 2024, 12:00:07 AM »
I think something when Bitcoin drops in price we should be prepared to buy, there should be no doubt about that, we have to do it, those who do not want to buy in Bitcoin because as it continues to rise they will miss out, the only thing is for them to react When bitcoin has already reached more than $100k, I am sure that there will be many people who will want to buy bitcoin, because in the world things work like that, they only buy for the thrills or they only go to the plan of buying when it is so necessary.

The smartest people buy bitcoin when they know it is below the ATH, no matter what, if it goes down then they continue buying, I think that is the best attitude, you don't have to think about it too much, just have the conviction that bitcoin is going to go up, so done he will do it, and he will do it big, but for when? it is not known.

The best time to buy Bitcoin is when its price is way down. That's where not many are taking interest in buying Bitcoin and best part to sell your Bitcoin when price goes high. But most people do reverse of this i.e. they buy when price is sky high and sell when they see price is going down. It's natural that whenever Bitcoin goes to it's ATH then more people jump in to join the party but they end up losing money.

Indeed it is like that, but remember that we have already entered a stage where bitcoin can rise and can generate good news, so I start from something, if the price is below the last ATH? Well, it is good to buy, it is not bad, in case it continues to go down, it is not bad to make staggered purchases, because each decrease is an opportunity to buy more, it is better to have more satoshis accumulated, well that is my thought, because at the moment For Bitcoin to rise in price to more than $100k is when everyone will want to have it, so it is better to buy every time it goes down, of course I know that not everyone has the ability to buy every time they want but every time they can , but the ideal is to check every time you go down.

Likewise, it is difficult to predict whether bitcoin will go down at this time or during the remainder of the year, I really doubt it, but a good correction is possible.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #231 on: April 03, 2024, 05:17:42 PM »
If you do have that kind of goal or targets on accumulating Bitcoin or trying to get a whole then it would really be just that right that you should really be not getting derailed on doing things which arent supposed to be done. Bitcoin is expensive for you? Its not necessary to buy up a whole coin but rather you could really be able to buy up in fractions. Stick into it and never fade because
if you do make yourself that prone into those kind of emotional effects on which it would be causing up for you to weaken not to achieve your goals then you wont really be able to reach it out.
So stick with those principle of yours until you would really be able to achieve on what you are really that trying out to achieve.
Bitcoin does not require us to buy large amounts at one time, we can still buy bitcoin in amounts that I think are very affordable if we have income. We only need to set aside money to buy bitcoin.

Based on my experience, if I had waited until I could buy 1 bitcoin, then until now I think I would never have had bitcoin. But that's not the case, I set aside the money I can afford to collect bitcoins little by little, so that I can collect a decent amount.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #231 on: April 03, 2024, 05:17:42 PM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2024, 06:15:26 AM »
Bitcoin does not require us to buy large amounts at one time, we can still buy bitcoin in amounts that I think are very affordable if we have income. We only need to set aside money to buy bitcoin.

Based on my experience, if I had waited until I could buy 1 bitcoin, then until now I think I would never have had bitcoin. But that's not the case, I set aside the money I can afford to collect bitcoins little by little, so that I can collect a decent amount.
Agree, with this method we can immediately have Bitcoin, and when the price rises then you will immediately make a profit, it is different when you buy directly with the amount of 1 Bitcoin, when the price falls the possibility of profit will be different when you buy little by little.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1526
  • Last Active: Today at 11:48:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2024, 08:25:39 AM »

Agree, with this method we can immediately have Bitcoin, and when the price rises then you will immediately make a profit, it is different when you buy directly with the amount of 1 Bitcoin, when the price falls the possibility of profit will be different when you buy little by little.
Each person does share up  with the common target or goal on which is to make money. The only difference on here is on how someone would really be doing that. Differentiation when it come to financial capacity would really be notable and this is why some would really be targeting out on accumulating a whole coin and some would really be just that getting on fractions.
Its not really necessary for it to be whole because you could really actually be able to make yourself accumulate on fractions on which as long you could really be able to hold it up for
long term then this what matter the most and this is something that you should really be trying out to pursue on things specially into this market.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2111
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2024, 09:35:06 AM »
Agree with what you say, because so far the price of bitcoin continues to move up and sometimes down but it will not give people another chance to buy at a cheap price, for example the price is at $10k, this is because the supply of bitcoin is very limited but it has The demand is very high, resulting in Bitcoin's nutritional movements tending to increase every four years.
Falling and rising is a normal phenomenon in bitcoin, so it is a sign that bitcoin is traded frequently and is active.
I think a correction after the halving period will be possible, but it will not be possible to get close to $10K, because before it gets there, many people will have bought it.
You are right that every 4 years the addition of mining always reduces the supply received, but demand is quite high, so prices are pushed up to increase.
Soon the halving will be passed and this is a sign that there will be an increase which may reach 2025 and form a renewable ATH. Hopefully, We will wait for that opportunity.

Offline Celsius

• Activity: 120
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 10:22:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2024, 10:06:25 AM »
If Bitcoin is said to be expensive, yes it is expensive if you buy 1 BTC or 10 BTC.  But if you buy 0.000001 BTC it's cheap.  We can buy BTC according to the money we have.  Bitcoin can be bought according to the money we have, exchange allows it.. 8)
Yes of course if someone wants to buy 1 btc or 10 btc then bitcoin must be expensive for him but if someone wants to buy 10 dollar amount of bitcoin then it should not be expensive for him. But if you can buy bitcoins according to your budget, it is definitely not expensive for anyone. No one will pressure you to buy bitcoins as per your budget or affordability.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 01:32:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #236 on: April 04, 2024, 10:08:19 AM »
Falling and rising is a normal phenomenon in bitcoin, so it is a sign that bitcoin is traded frequently and is active. I think a correction after the halving period will be possible, but it will not be possible to get close to $10K, because before it gets there, many people will have bought it.

Actually, everything is possible. I cannot imagine Bitcoin going down to 10K from this point. But, do you remember what happened after the last bull run? We were at 69K and I thought the lowest we can make is around 40K and it is impossible to go lower than this. But, Unfortunately, Bitcoin even touched the 16K price range. Of course, it did not happen over night. There was a lot of ups and downs! But, I guess almost no one predicted that Bitcoin will go down to 16K range. It's still very much possible that Bitcoin can touch the 20K levels in the future. But there is no guarantee and we should not keep waiting for that.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1129
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:11:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #237 on: April 04, 2024, 01:47:30 PM »

Bitcoin price was around $10k many times, even before the last bull run, Bitcoin went Below that level and many people had the opportunity to buy. Supply and demand of Bitcoin also determine the price but unforseen circumstances can Bitcoin to comes down and it can also make it to soar in price depending on the situation of the market.

Just know that there is always plenty of opportunities in the market, today market may look expensive now but it doesn't mean that the price can not go lower, in every bull market there will come another bear market.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2024, 03:38:17 PM »
If Bitcoin is said to be expensive, yes it is expensive if you buy 1 BTC or 10 BTC.  But if you buy 0.000001 BTC it's cheap.  We can buy BTC according to the money we have.  Bitcoin can be bought according to the money we have, exchange allows it.. 8)
Yes of course if someone wants to buy 1 btc or 10 btc then bitcoin must be expensive for him but if someone wants to buy 10 dollar amount of bitcoin then it should not be expensive for him. But if you can buy bitcoins according to your budget, it is definitely not expensive for anyone. No one will pressure you to buy bitcoins as per your budget or affordability.
Yes, if we want to buy bitcoin with the money we have, I think all exchanges allow it. buy bitcoin $10, $20 or $100 according to our purchasing power. Currently Bitcoin is experiencing a correction, perhaps during the halving which is predicted to be around April 19, you can buy Bitcoin at a lower price.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1453
  • Last Active: Today at 07:48:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2024, 03:44:08 PM »

Yeah DCA versus one time buy is really different but most of us do the DCA thing since it was way more affordable and safe while buying 1 Bitcoin at once is pretty impossible for me as it is way too expensive in my local currency.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG