follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Ethereum gas price ridiculously high  (Read 32881 times)

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Ethereum gas price ridiculously high
« Reply #180 on: February 09, 2024, 04:43:28 PM »
Just now staking on the Ethereum network charges a fee of $40 per transaction, currently gwei is indeed high prices are rising or maybe the stakers are competing in the Eigen Layer which will close later tonight Feb. 9.

Even though fees are expensive on the Ethereum network, it is still the network that is most widely used by the community, they have staked a lot in their various ecosystems, no matter how much the fees are expensive, but they see the points that will be obtained in future airdrops with their new projects.

I bridged from ETH to Mode and ETH to Lio and then to Puffer the total fee on the Ethereum network was $85.
You should do the second task of the puffer when Ethereum prices are low so that Ethereum transactions will also be smaller. Currently, Ethereum transactions require high fees because market conditions are experiencing a very aggressive increase and many coins have high transaction volumes, including transactions using the Ethereum network.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: February 09, 2024, 04:43:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #181 on: February 09, 2024, 10:57:41 PM »
It could be said that currently Ethereum gas has increased. Currently, the fees are increasing and can be changed easily in just a matter of seconds. So you really have to update the gas fee.

Especially if you approach an ETF, there will definitely be another significant change to the Ethereum gas fee. This is one of Ethereum's weaknesses, where the gas fee is very high.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 988
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #182 on: February 10, 2024, 05:42:53 PM »
Just now staking on the Ethereum network charges a fee of $40 per transaction, currently gwei is indeed high prices are rising or maybe the stakers are competing in the Eigen Layer which will close later tonight Feb. 9.

Even though fees are expensive on the Ethereum network, it is still the network that is most widely used by the community, they have staked a lot in their various ecosystems, no matter how much the fees are expensive, but they see the points that will be obtained in future airdrops with their new projects.

I bridged from ETH to Mode and ETH to Lio and then to Puffer the total fee on the Ethereum network was $85.
You should do the second task of the puffer when Ethereum prices are low so that Ethereum transactions will also be smaller. Currently, Ethereum transactions require high fees because market conditions are experiencing a very aggressive increase and many coins have high transaction volumes, including transactions using the Ethereum network.
I was aware of this but I rotated capital on other platforms to get points with other chains after which the funds moved to Puffer but at the end before closing the gwei went up because maybe many people were staking on Puffer or on Eigen Layer so the gas went up.

After the FOMO ended the gas returned to normal but all staking has now been closed to get Eigen points so many people have stopped now, but I am still quite lucky despite spending quite high gas.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:44:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #183 on: February 11, 2024, 11:38:17 PM »
Currently it seems that gas fees on the Ethereum network have decreased compared to a few days ago. It's about 35 gwei. However, we cannot guarantee that in a few hours the gas will continue like this, or decrease again, or even increase again. Because gas costs also depend on the condition of the network. So, it cannot be determined stably. However, before we send ETH tokens or coins, we should first check the sending costs, whether they are increasing or not. This is to reduce the costs that have to be spent, right?

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1106
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #184 on: February 12, 2024, 06:57:50 AM »
I just tried moving some token from my wallet and realized gas fee is 275 gwei, how can gas fee be ridiculously high. What is making it so high everyday. I think if Vitalik don't do something about this, people will start dumping ethereum. This upgrade of ETH 2.0 better solve this gas issue.
This happens constantly   imagine the gas fees goes really badly nowadays because of ETH2.0 version ? yeah there are several times that we experienced gas problem but not that high as we have since 2020 .
so Was wondering if 2.0 do really helps the project and the users? or just  the miners?
A couple of years have passed, and the issue remains unresolved. I spent $40 to execute a swap on Uniswap. Although there's optimism that the next upgrade will alleviate gas fees, we find ourselves still waiting. With a potential bull season on the horizon, the situation may only worsen.
why still using the service of this currency when there are more options to use?
i wonder why we kept using them when we are given other coins to use for, because since i experienced that super high fees back years? I never used ethereum but yeah i kept my holding instead.

Well, there are some cool projects we flip on ETH and the profit outweighs the gas fee sometimes. I do use other chains but sometimes, we can't avoid it I guess
exactly mate ,sometimes we cannot escape from using the network so we need to deal with it  .

But indeed that you are good at it using other chains as what I also do specially when Bitcoin and ethereum is truly having so much fees.

there are many chains we can use the problem mostly is that the exchanging fee as well , because there are lots of exchange that has this attitude.

Offline YoshiGang777

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: February 16, 2024, 05:43:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #185 on: February 15, 2024, 05:15:57 AM »
Do you remember what was in november-december 2021? :D

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #186 on: February 15, 2024, 06:09:30 PM »
Do you remember what was in november-december 2021? :D
Of course, I really remember that all cryptocurrencies experienced a bull run, including Ethereum, which was able to increase its price until it reached $4700, but you need to know that coin price movements will not always increase; there will definitely be a moment when they collapse, then the next moment will be a moment of price recovery, and I really hope that the Ethereum price can be like it was at the end of 2021 again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: February 15, 2024, 06:09:30 PM »

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1106
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #187 on: February 16, 2024, 04:55:02 AM »
I just tried moving some token from my wallet and realized gas fee is 275 gwei, how can gas fee be ridiculously high. What is making it so high everyday. I think if Vitalik don't do something about this, people will start dumping ethereum. This upgrade of ETH 2.0 better solve this gas issue.
Normal season mate , have experienced this couple of times for my years in Crypto so whenever the gas fees increases like what Bitcoin experiencing ? then I uses alternative crypto instead.
lets learn how to deal with the fees increases so we will never be bothered each time it will arrive, and it is also best to have funds in cheaper fees coins like doge and Ripple so whenever you needed to transactions there is available for you.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #188 on: February 16, 2024, 08:53:09 PM »

Of course, I really remember that all cryptocurrencies experienced a bull run, including Ethereum, which was able to increase its price until it reached $4700, but you need to know that coin price movements will not always increase; there will definitely be a moment when they collapse, then the next moment will be a moment of price recovery, and I really hope that the Ethereum price can be like it was at the end of 2021 again.

According to my predictions, the price of Ethereum will exceed ATH 2021 mate, because almost all of altcoins will follow bitcoin's performance.  We all see bitcoin has shown good movement at crypto market, bitcoin has touched $ 52K before having, it's a good thing. So, Ethereum will do the same. Let's see

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #189 on: February 17, 2024, 09:48:52 PM »
Currently it seems that gas fees on the Ethereum network have decreased compared to a few days ago. It's about 35 gwei. However, we cannot guarantee that in a few hours the gas will continue like this, or decrease again, or even increase again. Because gas costs also depend on the condition of the network. So, it cannot be determined stably. However, before we send ETH tokens or coins, we should first check the sending costs, whether they are increasing or not. This is to reduce the costs that have to be spent, right?

that's true, gas fees will always depend on traffic which will change at any time.  We cannot estimate the gas fee with certainty.  High gas fees of Ethereum is the old problem which the ethereum team didn't solve this problem yet.  I can only make transactions at certain hours where the fee is likely to be low. Even that is not certain.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #190 on: February 21, 2024, 11:18:18 PM »
that's true, gas fees will always depend on traffic which will change at any time.  We cannot estimate the gas fee with certainty.  High gas fees of Ethereum is the old problem which the ethereum team didn't solve this problem yet.  I can only make transactions at certain hours where the fee is likely to be low. Even that is not certain.
Indeed, several ways can still be used to get cheap transaction fees like what you are doing, but if that is the case then the use of cryptocurrency transactions cannot be fast and have cheap fees as people are talking about, Ethereum must immediately overcome this problem so that its users do not move. to other platforms which have now been created as a substitute for Ethereum which has fast delivery and very cheap fees.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 999
  • Last Active: Today at 05:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #191 on: March 12, 2024, 11:16:16 PM »
At least Ethereum developers are currently trying to provide a solution to this problem. Very high gas fees have indeed become a polemic for Ethereum users because currently many new projects are being developed which have cheaper transaction fees and have quite high speeds than Ethereum.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #192 on: March 13, 2024, 10:08:14 AM »
At least Ethereum developers are currently trying to provide a solution to this problem. Very high gas fees have indeed become a polemic for Ethereum users because currently many new projects are being developed which have cheaper transaction fees and have quite high speeds than Ethereum.
I really hope that Ethereum will soon solve this problem so that Ethereum will have a high price if the gas fee problem is resolved properly because it is certain that Ethereum users will return to provide support for Ethereum. So far I see that Ethereum enthusiasts are not as busy as they have been in 5 years then before transaction costs increase.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #193 on: March 13, 2024, 01:19:32 PM »
I really hope that Ethereum will soon solve this problem so that Ethereum will have a high price if the gas fee problem is resolved properly because it is certain that Ethereum users will return to provide support for Ethereum. So far I see that Ethereum enthusiasts are not as busy as they have been in 5 years then before transaction costs increase.

Not only you, everyone also hopes that the gas fee problem from ethereum will be resolved soon, but to this day it is still the same. The gas fee problem is an old problem that has always existed and has not been solved. That's why currently many investors are switching to BSC and Solana, as well as several other platforms.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #194 on: March 13, 2024, 02:20:08 PM »

Not only you, everyone also hopes that the gas fee problem from ethereum will be resolved soon, but to this day it is still the same. The gas fee problem is an old problem that has always existed and has not been solved. That's why currently many investors are switching to BSC and Solana, as well as several other platforms.

It's best if we always discuss the high gas fee from ethereum, it won't be resolved because the ethereum team doesn't have a solution to solve the problem. You can move to other cheaper smart platforms such as Binance smart chain, Solana, Cardano and TRON.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG