follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?  (Read 4244 times)

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 781
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:38:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: [Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2024, 09:17:27 AM »
The way Bitcoin has suddenly gotten pumped due to spot ETF! Do you think it will exceed the $100k price before March ends? I mean look at how it is behaving before halving and again it is not repeating its history. It went to $69k last night or day depending on wherever you are living. Where you are now enjoying the amount of Satoshis you have accumulated through those years. What do you predict will happen in the next 25 days and before halving the Bitcoin price?

Please try to not be practical as Bitcoin has not been unpredictable. Suggest a price before March ends and we as a union would enjoy it to the fullest.
Nah I don't think it's in the cards this year. We are already seeing some pushback at the 69k level. It may gain a little momentum and go slightly over 70k but I do not feel like 100k will happen.

On the plus side, I think eeryone should be excited at the new ATH and rejoice.
Maybe it will hit $85k but $100k I think 2025 is the right year for that but who knows right? Currently at $66k+ and I'm hoping it will bounceback again at my target price so I can push the red button. 😅

Of course we are very excited for the new ATH especially hodlers as profit might be waving on their wallets right now.

-  Well, that's your prediction, but for me, that's not what I see, because I believe that between October and December, bitcoins can reach $100,000 each for sure. That's what I read in my analysis, according to the graph I read.

But even so, what is still important for all of us is that we have holdings when the bull run really comes in bitcoin and altcoins season so that all holders can also be happy before returning to the bear market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2024, 09:17:27 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1037
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:00:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2024, 09:27:21 AM »
How surprising it is that the price is currently experiencing quite a shock, because the price of BTC fell to $66k from the previous $70k which was its strongest position. With this, I think it will be very difficult to reach $100k by the end of April 2024, even though the halving will happen on April 19 (estimates according to some websites' countdown timers), but the rise from $70k to $100k won't happen that fast just due to the halving effect.

Most likely we will see it in August or maybe December 2024, which period is most likely the peak of the bull market that occurred at the Bitcoin halving moment this time.
It was my prediction Bitcoin price will go minimum $100k before Bitcoin halving. But now we saw bitcoin price is decreasing gradually. Now Bitcoin price is near Abou $67k. Only 15 days left to end April. I also think everything is possible in cryptocurrency market. But i think it will not be easy.
I think we have to wait more time to see Bitcoin halving effect. I think for bull run 2025 is perfect time. After Bitcoin halving bitcoin price will gradually increase there has no doubt i strongly believe it.
We can be pretty sure if we look at market history that Bitcoin price increased after Bitcoin halving but this year Bitcoin price increased before halving. And after the halving, the price of Bitcoin is at a stable level. I agree with you that perhaps the bullish potential that we saw in Bitcoin this year will probably carry over into next year. That means we can see a crypto bull run in 2025. Although this is just a asumption but as there is still a lot of time left and big whales are getting added to crypto the market the situation can change anytime.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1069
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 12:40:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2024, 12:55:08 PM »
The way Bitcoin has suddenly gotten pumped due to spot ETF! Do you think it will exceed the $100k price before March ends? I mean look at how it is behaving before halving and again it is not repeating its history. It went to $69k last night or day depending on wherever you are living. Where you are now enjoying the amount of Satoshis you have accumulated through those years. What do you predict will happen in the next 25 days and before halving the Bitcoin price?

Please try to not be practical as Bitcoin has not been unpredictable. Suggest a price before March ends and we as a union would enjoy it to the fullest.
Bitcoin did not reached that level and even this april it seems like there is no chance of breaking 6 digits , we are 10 days to go before the month ends so how much increase are we expecting towards bitcoin after halving day?
let us give a week or two if we can reach that 100 thousand but better to not expect so much.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 836
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:44:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2024, 01:02:18 PM »
We can be pretty sure if we look at market history that Bitcoin price increased after Bitcoin halving but this year Bitcoin price increased before halving. And after the halving, the price of Bitcoin is at a stable level. I agree with you that perhaps the bullish potential that we saw in Bitcoin this year will probably carry over into next year. That means we can see a crypto bull run in 2025. Although this is just a asumption but as there is still a lot of time left and big whales are getting added to crypto the market the situation can change anytime.
Firstly, in this month seems impossible for bitcoin has potential raise up to $100k and need several months later to get bitcoin price increasing up more than 100% current bitcoin price today.
After halving, bitcoin can't easily pump drastically and always need time around several months later. I think for this years its small chance to see bitcoin has moment up to $100k but its not close the possibility if have good news every day and make investor will hold their bitcoin assets.
I don't sure with next year possibility will bitcoin has chance raise to $100k? if the bitcoin movement like this year seems bit difficult to see bitcoin break to $100k.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1222
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:04:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2024, 02:50:16 PM »
Firstly, in this month seems impossible for bitcoin has potential raise up to $100k and need several months later to get bitcoin price increasing up more than 100% current bitcoin price today.
After halving, bitcoin can't easily pump drastically and always need time around several months later. I think for this years its small chance to see bitcoin has moment up to $100k but its not close the possibility if have good news every day and make investor will hold their bitcoin assets.
I don't sure with next year possibility will bitcoin has chance raise to $100k? if the bitcoin movement like this year seems bit difficult to see bitcoin break to $100k.
Bitcoin price $100k is possible but we Don't know when after halving The first plan to double the price of Bitcoin is already coming true. so this can happen again. But it won't be in a moment. This will require a long process. So to get this opportunity you have to invest in Bitcoin for a long time without panicking. Everyone should remember that Bitcoin is not a magic pot that will make someone rich as soon as they invest

Offline enwi

• Activity: 202
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 08:28:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter Search
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2024, 10:20:41 AM »
Bitcoin price $100k is possible but we Don't know when after halving The first plan to double the price of Bitcoin is already coming true. so this can happen again. But it won't be in a moment. This will require a long process. So to get this opportunity you have to invest in Bitcoin for a long time without panicking. Everyone should remember that Bitcoin is not a magic pot that will make someone rich as soon as they invest
I don't know for sure whether bitcoin will soon reach the price you mentioned or not, but so far there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin could rise to $100k. Because I see that several securities in China have accepted Bitcoin and Ethereum ETF.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1911
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:20:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2024, 05:44:38 PM »

I don't know for sure whether bitcoin will soon reach the price you mentioned or not, but so far there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin could rise to $100k. Because I see that several securities in China have accepted Bitcoin and Ethereum ETF.
The possibility that Bitcoin will reach $100K is still reasonable. Maybe it won't happen in the near future because global economic conditions are not good due to war and inflation. but maybe next month we will see bitcoin move in a better direction and the price of bitcoin will rise above $80K
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2024, 05:44:38 PM »

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1324
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:12:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2024, 04:28:13 PM »
The possibility that Bitcoin will reach $100K is still reasonable. Maybe it won't happen in the near future because global economic conditions are not good due to war and inflation. but maybe next month we will see bitcoin move in a better direction and the price of bitcoin will rise above $80K
It's true, the price of bitcoin has the potential to reach $100k but reaching that price seems to be very difficult. So far bitcoin has never had a history of setting a new ATH in the same year. Maybe bitcoin will reach your desired target at the beginning of next year.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1539
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:14:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2024, 08:13:34 PM »
Bitcoin did not reached that level and even this april it seems like there is no chance of breaking 6 digits , we are 10 days to go before the month ends so how much increase are we expecting towards bitcoin after halving day?
let us give a week or two if we can reach that 100 thousand but better to not expect so much.

Bitcoin has not reached higher worth according to our expectations but don't worry about it as you will be familiar with the fact that in previous halving the effect was not a quick response. A few days have been remaining in the current month but I don't think that we will see a huge pump these days but a slower rate of increase can happen.

Bitcoin growth is guaranteed but its speed is unpredictable therefore be ready for all the circumstances but don't expect too much as expectations make a person hopeless therefore keep going according to your target.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:12:11 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2024, 11:55:27 PM »

Bitcoin has not reached higher worth according to our expectations but don't worry about it as you will be familiar with the fact that in previous halving the effect was not a quick response. A few days have been remaining in the current month but I don't think that we will see a huge pump these days but a slower rate of increase can happen.

Bitcoin growth is guaranteed but its speed is unpredictable therefore be ready for all the circumstances but don't expect too much as expectations make a person hopeless therefore keep going according to your target.
Very well, every time I try to talk to the people About bitcoin, I tell you that there is no Better investment than bitcoin, although there are many people who do not Believe, they are witnesses that when they do not pay attention to me, then at the same time when bitcoin rises Rapidly , then In this order of ideas, things can be generated in favor of the things that one can advise, and with bitocin it is impossible to make a mistake, the new ATH is being Developed , but it can also wait until 2025 , the date of which is a cycle of 4 years, and as we all know there is a pattern there that every 4 years there is always a possible new ATH.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1674
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:14:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2024, 02:12:13 AM »
If you look the current price of Bitcoin, it even dropped quite a lot now. Yesterday, it was around $67k but today it is only $63k - $64k. If this continues to drop more, I think it can be $60k again. Honestly, this is unsatisfying, we don't see a significant change in Bitcoin growth. Instead of seeing the price to skyrocket easily, the price of Bitcoin tends to drop gradually. With this condition, it is difficult to expect much on the Bitcoin price at the end of this month. I even no hope to see it above $70k anymore.

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1743
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 12:47:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2024, 10:20:09 AM »
If you look the current price of Bitcoin, it even dropped quite a lot now. Yesterday, it was around $67k but today it is only $63k - $64k. If this continues to drop more, I think it can be $60k again. Honestly, this is unsatisfying, we don't see a significant change in Bitcoin growth. Instead of seeing the price to skyrocket easily, the price of Bitcoin tends to drop gradually. With this condition, it is difficult to expect much on the Bitcoin price at the end of this month. I even no hope to see it above $70k anymore.

In fact, BTC has been correcting for over a month now, since mid-March, to be exact. Now, let's pay attention to the resistance around $67k because if this resistance is broken, BTC will probably start moving to new heights after that. Otherwise, we can consider a deeper correction, and the target of such correction may probably be in the range of $50-52k.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1911
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:20:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2024, 11:25:02 AM »

In fact, BTC has been correcting for over a month now, since mid-March, to be exact. Now, let's pay attention to the resistance around $67k because if this resistance is broken, BTC will probably start moving to new heights after that. Otherwise, we can consider a deeper correction, and the target of such correction may probably be in the range of $50-52k.
It seems that Bitcoin has struggled and been corrected for almost a month, but in my opinion Bitcoin still has the ability to rise more than the previous ATH. It's just a matter of waiting, and we also know that news wars also affect crypto prices

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:23:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2024, 03:54:34 PM »
Everything is possible in Bitcoin market but it is not so easy to make it possible. If the market had only gone up then the market would not have taken much time to touch 100k dollars but if the market pumped then again dumping then dumping again pumping again by reconciling these two but the market is moving forward. Earlier when Bitcoin touched the highest price for the first time since then but for almost two years the market only went down a lot with fluctuations but this year the market touched the second highest price in a short period of time. If the current market conditions do not deteriorate, the market can definitely touch 100k dollars.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 984
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:45:28 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2024, 05:44:03 PM »
It seems that Bitcoin has struggled and been corrected for almost a month, but in my opinion Bitcoin still has the ability to rise more than the previous ATH. It's just a matter of waiting, and we also know that news wars also affect crypto prices
It's true, as you have seen, the price of bitcoin has been going down for too long, if there is no good news that can trigger an increase in the price of bitcoin, it is likely that the price of bitcoin will collapse again and more and more people will sell bitcoin at low prices because many will panic.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG