follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ETH is the king of crypto!  (Read 20819 times)

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 843
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:27:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: ETH is the king of crypto!
« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2024, 03:49:59 AM »
What do you think about Ethereum this week? I'm a happy ethereum fan. Share your opinion. Especially about the price.
Thank you so much fpr you all.

Team87
If you talk about the most popular and most reliable coin among altcoins, the name of Ethereum will come up first in your discussion. Ethereum is one of the most reliable coins among altcoins and the safest coin to invest in among altcoins. But if all cryptocurrencies are discussed then Bitcoin will definitely be on the first position because Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies. While Bitcoin is in the first position, Ethereum must be in the second position. Maybe it will continue to be the case in the future that Bitcoin has occupied the first position and Ethereum is always occupying the second position.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2024, 03:49:59 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2024, 08:47:45 AM »

I need research to look for new coins, in my opinion, if you have to get out of your comfort zone, ETH is to buy BNB or SOL at this time which will provide profits like ETH, but it's not just that coin that is promising, there are still many, but in my opinion, these 2 coins are the ones that promise profits. for the bullish season this session
There are still many coins that will provide profits besides bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and solana. If we can do research and analyze other coins. but to be safer, we should invest in the top 5 coins above.
That's right, that way we can get the opportunity to grow the assets we have, because the five coins you mentioned are altcoins that have the potential to provide profits, so keep increasing your assets and get profits when their prices start to rise as is happening now.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #197 on: April 07, 2024, 02:28:03 PM »

I need research to look for new coins, in my opinion, if you have to get out of your comfort zone, ETH is to buy BNB or SOL at this time which will provide profits like ETH, but it's not just that coin that is promising, there are still many, but in my opinion, these 2 coins are the ones that promise profits. for the bullish season this session
There are still many coins that will provide profits besides bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and solana. If we can do research and analyze other coins. but to be safer, we should invest in the top 5 coins above.
That's right, that way we can get the opportunity to grow the assets we have, because the five coins you mentioned are altcoins that have the potential to provide profits, so keep increasing your assets and get profits when their prices start to rise as is happening now.
The five coins I own are priority coins, although I still have many others, they are just too risky. some of me also still hold meme coins, because I think it's best to share safe coins, so that noobs can buy and not lose their money

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #198 on: April 07, 2024, 11:45:26 PM »
The five coins I own are priority coins, although I still have many others, they are just too risky. some of me also still hold meme coins, because I think it's best to share safe coins, so that noobs can buy and not lose their money
The top 5 coins or altcoins that have good development will be good to hold long-term.
If you also hold memecoins, certainly if you look at the top memecoins like DOGE and SHIBA, it's still very good to hold long-term.

Look at how the current memecoin trend is, it is indeed very hype, but the memecoin will only disappear in the end.
Who enters at the beginning and exits at the right time will benefit a lot.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #199 on: April 09, 2024, 05:27:55 AM »
The top 5 coins or altcoins that have good development will be good to hold long-term.
If you also hold memecoins, certainly if you look at the top memecoins like DOGE and SHIBA, it's still very good to hold long-term.

Look at how the current memecoin trend is, it is indeed very hype, but the memecoin will only disappear in the end.
Who enters at the beginning and exits at the right time will benefit a lot.
It looks like memecoin will still be around for a very long time because there are still many whales who use memecoin to carry out transactions. Usually they use meme coin because they want to take advantage of the fees which are cheap enough to use transactions with very large amounts.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4327
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #200 on: April 09, 2024, 08:40:04 AM »
What do you think about Ethereum this week? I'm a happy ethereum fan. Share your opinion. Especially about the price.
Thank you so much fpr you all.

In fact, it’s better not to be a fan of any active cryptocurrency to see what’s going on in the market because previously the leader of the cryptocurrency market was Bitcoin, then Ethereum joined it, now it’s possible Solana has already become and we don’t know what could happen in six months or a year
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2024, 09:52:54 AM »
In fact, it’s better not to be a fan of any active cryptocurrency to see what’s going on in the market because previously the leader of the cryptocurrency market was Bitcoin, then Ethereum joined it, now it’s possible Solana has already become and we don’t know what could happen in six months or a year
Maybe you missed BNB which was already the best before Solana was launched, Binance Smart Chain is still by far the best network which has cheap transaction fees and quite high speeds. Solana is a serious threat to the Binance Smart Chain network.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2024, 09:52:54 AM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2024, 06:07:43 PM »
Maybe you missed BNB which was already the best before Solana was launched, Binance Smart Chain is still by far the best network which has cheap transaction fees and quite high speeds. Solana is a serious threat to the Binance Smart Chain network.
But I saw that the Solana team had not fixed their problem when traffic was high, so we also heard news that Solana had shut down. I think BNB is still good and safe, even though Solana offers better advantages, but big investors say they still believe ethereum is still the best.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #203 on: April 13, 2024, 06:32:49 PM »
It looks like memecoin will still be around for a very long time because there are still many whales who use memecoin to carry out transactions. Usually they use meme coin because they want to take advantage of the fees which are cheap enough to use transactions with very large amounts.

Memef coins would soon fade out because we are having much of them than we should. Just take a look at the exchanges, not a day will go without meme coin been listed and all of them are just with objective of making profits for traders and investors. Some are even scams and I think when the profits are not coming from these coins again, they will stop buying and even the teams will stop launching the meme coins.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9516
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:32:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #204 on: April 13, 2024, 07:09:04 PM »
Memef coins would soon fade out because we are having much of them than we should. Just take a look at the exchanges, not a day will go without meme coin been listed and all of them are just with objective of making profits for traders and investors. Some are even scams and I think when the profits are not coming from these coins again, they will stop buying and even the teams will stop launching the meme coins.

What you say is something that I have been waiting for for a long time, but unfortunately I never believe that new meme coins designed to fill the wallets of a few will stop appearing. Users (especially new ones) are just looking for a quick buck, they don't care about the technology or what a project could solve, nor do they want to be a part of that project to make it work and move up in the industry. The only thing they usually think about is being the first to buy billions of tokens while they wait for new users and sell en masse so they can move on to the next meme coin with fresh money.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #205 on: April 13, 2024, 07:25:59 PM »

Only meme coins like SHIB, Dogecoin are still the top coins and are owned by many investors as far as I know. For a new meme coin, it seems like the hype will only last a short time. I also still have a lot of meme coins in my wallet and they are worthless now because I sold them too late

Offline Mate2237

• Activity: 760
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:43:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #206 on: April 13, 2024, 11:56:20 PM »
The performance of Ethereum this days is very slow and not encouraging people to invest. And yes Ethereum is the king for all the altcoins  both old and new. But if it is still like this, there are other altcoins that doing well and they will come and take over the kingship form it. If altcoins were doing well I'm the ecosystem then it would have been better for someone to diversify investment but base on the what is happening people are even afraid to invest in them.

Solana.and Dogecoin are also in the near lane with Ethereum.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #207 on: April 14, 2024, 04:25:25 PM »
The performance of Ethereum this days is very slow and not encouraging people to invest. And yes Ethereum is the king for all the altcoins  both old and new. But if it is still like this, there are other altcoins that doing well and they will come and take over the kingship form it. If altcoins were doing well I'm the ecosystem then it would have been better for someone to diversify investment but base on the what is happening people are even afraid to invest in them.

Solana is currently a competitor to BNB and ethereum, but I think it will take several years to have popularity like ethereum, BNB is still above Solana so the process to overtake ethereum is still a long time for Solana.
For dogecoin, I have no opinion and do not agree that this coin will become ethereum, because it is just a meme coin

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15828
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 10:14:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #208 on: April 14, 2024, 10:03:14 PM »

I agree that ETH is not the crypto King, but only the ALTS King!

Ethereum introduced the concept of smart contracts, which has made blockchain more efficient to use. It can be said that Ethereum has opened up the era of blockchain 2.0 and we still do not have a more valuable initiative than smart contracts to enter the era of blockchain 3.0.

ETH's price performance is also very good, for example in the 2021 bullrun, the ETH price increased by 70 times. I think that is a really attractive return while still being extremely safe. BTC is the safest asset in the crypto market, but its price performance may not be really impressive, while ETH balances safety and profitability for investors.

In the short term, I don't think any other project can replace Ethereum's top 2 position, whether it's BNB chain, Solana or Ripple. Some projects that were once considered Ethereum Killers such as Cardano, Eos, Neo, Tezos, Near... also dont have any chance!
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1204
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #209 on: April 16, 2024, 11:01:59 AM »
Absolutely right. Investing in BTC + ETH is the right decision. But you should not forget about diversification. Over the past few days, the ETH price situation is as positive as possible. Have you decided in what range you will sell off assets?

A significant number of 3x, 5x and 10x shorts with liquidity in the range of $4,100 - $4,500.

Liquidity of longs is in the range of $2,400 - $3,050.

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██