follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BSC is good then the other wallets or not?  (Read 14412 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2168
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 01:24:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: BSC is good then the other wallets or not?
« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2024, 05:22:40 AM »

no one can guarantee that whales will always increase the price of bitcoin, sometimes when they make a profit they will immediately drop the price of the coins they have bought and leave. Whales will not hold their assets for a long time, when they have made a profit they will immediately sell them.
There are many typical whales, even though their goal is the same as making a profit. Some deliberately lower prices, then they buy in large quantities. then increase the price so that it can sell at a high price, then leave it to the market regarding the rise and fall of the price. they just hit and run.
It seems that everything definitely has a purpose, and it is clear that it is to be able to make a profit whether it is a whale or not, but everything can change if it is done simultaneously and not independently, because it will have no impact at all. It's okay for whales to do things by buying as much as possible and hoping that there will be an overflow from what they do so they can make a profit according to their wishes, but I doubt if they do it not simultaneously, unless they are institutions that have large capital. But I still believe that trading in this way will not last long because the market may not respond.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2024, 05:22:40 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MRY

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:04:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #211 on: May 08, 2024, 08:45:41 AM »

no one can guarantee that whales will always increase the price of bitcoin, sometimes when they make a profit they will immediately drop the price of the coins they have bought and leave. Whales will not hold their assets for a long time, when they have made a profit they will immediately sell them.
There are many typical whales, even though their goal is the same as making a profit. Some deliberately lower prices, then they buy in large quantities. then increase the price so that it can sell at a high price, then leave it to the market regarding the rise and fall of the price. they just hit and run.
It seems that everything definitely has a purpose, and it is clear that it is to be able to make a profit whether it is a whale or not, but everything can change if it is done simultaneously and not independently, because it will have no impact at all. It's okay for whales to do things by buying as much as possible and hoping that there will be an overflow from what they do so they can make a profit according to their wishes, but I doubt if they do it not simultaneously, unless they are institutions that have large capital. But I still believe that trading in this way will not last long because the market may not respond.
Maybe the whales do it simultaneously because when you know the group that has whale members and give one order to buy or sell coins on the market then they will be able to move the price of coins on the market, a system like this has been used by many whales who always combining all its strengths into one to move the market.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2168
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 01:24:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2024, 08:11:56 AM »
Maybe the whales do it simultaneously because when you know the group that has whale members and give one order to buy or sell coins on the market then they will be able to move the price of coins on the market, a system like this has been used by many whales who always combining all its strengths into one to move the market.
If they work together to move and influence prices, of course it is very possible and everyone will be affected by what they do. They are clearly big investors and are able to do whatever they want, but sometimes what they do cannot be done simultaneously and inconsistently so that trading can run normally and is not affected by what they do.
It's certainly not easy for whales to equate perceptions because they also have desires that may not be the same.

Offline enwi

• Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:07:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #213 on: May 10, 2024, 05:25:07 AM »
If they work together to move and influence prices, of course it is very possible and everyone will be affected by what they do. They are clearly big investors and are able to do whatever they want, but sometimes what they do cannot be done simultaneously and inconsistently so that trading can run normally and is not affected by what they do.
It's certainly not easy for whales to equate perceptions because they also have desires that may not be the same.
I don't think the whale will think about that, whales will usually start price movements starting from news about cryptocurrencies in the big media, after that whales will try to raise or make prices fall depending on the news published.

Offline koang

• Activity: 649
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #214 on: May 10, 2024, 12:59:17 PM »
I don't think the whale will think about that, whales will usually start price movements starting from news about cryptocurrencies in the big media, after that whales will try to raise or make prices fall depending on the news published.

I'm not interested in discussing "How" or "Who" is moving prices, I'm only interested in "When" they will do it :)
The crypto space is full of many kinds of news that make us confused.
So forget the noise and focus on the strategy we have set based on the research we have done.
And don't forget to prepare plans A, B, and C for the "exit plan" when the situation is not as we expected

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1827
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:03:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #215 on: May 10, 2024, 01:47:33 PM »

I'm not interested in discussing "How" or "Who" is moving prices, I'm only interested in "When" they will do it :)
So forget the noise and focus on the strategy we have set based on the research we have done.
And don't forget to prepare plans A, B, and C for the "exit plan" when the situation is not as we expected
I agree with you, we should just wait for the price to rise and we will carry out according to our plan to exit or sell our assets. Because we never know who the whales are and who is playing behind the scenes.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #216 on: May 11, 2024, 05:59:45 PM »

I agree with you, we should just wait for the price to rise and we will carry out according to our plan to exit or sell our assets. Because we never know who the whales are and who is playing behind the scenes.
It is possible that the price of tokens on the BSC network will increase in price for quite a long time, because basically altcoin price movements depend on the project being developed, when the project being developed has high interest then the price will easily increase.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: May 11, 2024, 05:59:45 PM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1827
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:03:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #217 on: May 11, 2024, 06:17:15 PM »

It is possible that the price of tokens on the BSC network will increase in price for quite a long time, because basically altcoin price movements depend on the project being developed, when the project being developed has high interest then the price will easily increase.
Returning to the basic factor of price, is demand. If the project is good and useful, many users will buy their tokens or coins. This will increase demand and make prices higher. We also have to do research before buying furniture, because new projects are very risky

Offline enwi

• Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:07:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #218 on: May 12, 2024, 05:35:01 AM »

Returning to the basic factor of price, is demand. If the project is good and useful, many users will buy their tokens or coins. This will increase demand and make prices higher. We also have to do research before buying furniture, because new projects are very risky
It's true, when the token they create is very useful for many people, it will increase the price they own. Many have implemented this, but what about meme coins that are only created for fun and there is no useful product from the tokens they create, what do they do? will this rule still apply to meme coins?

Offline koang

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #219 on: May 12, 2024, 01:05:07 PM »
It's true, when the token they create is very useful for many people, it will increase the price they own. Many have implemented this, but what about meme coins that are only created for fun and there is no useful product from the tokens they create, what do they do? will this rule still apply to meme coins?

Meme coins are cryptocurrencies inspired by internet memes and unlike most other Altcoins that rely on utility to drive demand.
Meme coin driven by community/hype (celebrity endorsements)
When it goes viral its value soars, but once the hype dies down, its price drops quickly and fades into obscurity.
So the sole use case for most meme coins is pure speculation.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1150
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:50:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #220 on: May 12, 2024, 10:11:01 PM »
If I personally am not ready to enter the market with market conditions like now it is still too risky to predict there will be a further decline even though this is only a prediction.
I am still waiting for the closing candle in monthly time whether it shows a close above or below, if the candle is red maybe the next month will also be red if it can be green and higher than before this is a good sign for the next month this is just an analysis from me of course there are many better analyzes than this.

The right moment and the right time to start buying everything  is when everyone is scared
And the corrections are normal in crypto, Don't let corrections shake you out, it's just mental tests.
But in the corrections stage, when trying to make money, act slowly and act quickly to protect the money.
Safety comes first when protecting financial health. Don’t FOMO, don’t FUD, and have a solid plan.
Yes you are right but there is a limit for us to take CL actions to reduce losses but this does not apply to people who want to invest in the long term, CL applies only to people who do day trading.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1210
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 08:37:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #221 on: May 13, 2024, 07:04:17 AM »

Well, I also agree. The most important thing is that we have to know when the market will move. Both moving down and moving up. And all of this can be done based on 3 basic analyzes such as technical, fundamental and sentimental. And it is also necessary to make several backup plans and also reserve capital for when we enter the market and the market turns against us.

Offline koang

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #222 on: May 13, 2024, 09:39:54 AM »
Yes you are right but there is a limit for us to take CL actions to reduce losses but this does not apply to people who want to invest in the long term, CL applies only to people who do day trading.

I'm not a pro trader but I often trade on spot trades and only use stop loss on profits, not for cut loss.
DCA through stop loss to exit.
This will enable me to have constant profits and exit all trades in green.
Setting a stop loss in red means we are gambling, instead of buying coins that we know will recover. IMO

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1304
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 10:59:52 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #223 on: May 13, 2024, 09:49:30 AM »
Not everything happens the way we would like it to. Yes, there is undoubtedly a prospect of development and t.c. - but what if Binance is completely shut down tomorrow and CZ is not released from prison + increase the punishment by 5-10 times of the current one? I think it is clear to everyone what will happen to the project and the rate of the Bnb coin itself.

P.S.
Be extremely careful not to keep absolutely all of your savings in just one asset. This is as wrong as possible.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1496
  • Last Active: Today at 11:47:54 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #224 on: May 13, 2024, 07:35:36 PM »
Not everything happens the way we would like it to. Yes, there is undoubtedly a prospect of development and t.c. - but what if Binance is completely shut down tomorrow and CZ is not released from prison + increase the punishment by 5-10 times of the current one? I think it is clear to everyone what will happen to the project and the rate of the Bnb coin itself.

P.S.
Be extremely careful not to keep absolutely all of your savings in just one asset. This is as wrong as possible.  8)
Binance is an exchange platform that has very high users. If CZ is never released from prison then Binance can replace a new CEO as is happening now. Binance has got a new CEO who we often call RT. So don't be afraid of Binance and of course they will provide the best service for every user.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG