follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?  (Read 7586 times)

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1165
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?
« Reply #180 on: May 11, 2024, 08:56:18 PM »
Yes, those who have taken advantage at this time are those who have had enough of what they got. That's legitimate because they feel they have enough, even though maybe they also want maximum profits.

However, if they take advantage because their target has been achieved, that is much better, because they committed to their target at the start. Sometimes consistently holding on to something we plan is difficult, especially when we see the bigger profits we can get.
Yeah, that is true. In trading, one of the reasons why a trader fail is because of taking unrealistic profit area, like wanting a profit x10 of your margin. Personally, that is one of the reason why lose a lot in trading before. There's nothing wrong if you can't maximize profit because profit is profit, sometimes even though you see it clearly that the price will going back to your buying price your emotions let you believe that it won't. And since investing is different from trading, you can't literally lose if you can hold.
We have to adjust to the capital we have, we can't be greedy to get big profits while we have small capital, that doesn't make sense at all.

That is the importance of planning from the start, because with planning we can have a simple picture of a realistic form of the profits we can get from the capital we bring.

But the problem is now they (especially beginners) have unreasonable thoughts. they think that trading is like a practice of multiplying money. Lol

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: May 11, 2024, 08:56:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 865
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:50:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #181 on: May 11, 2024, 11:39:12 PM »
[1] 19.4% Bitcoin portfolio allocation ideal for risk-adjusted returns — ARK Invest
I can see many members have good strategies like investing in stocks, and then waiting for the cycle of BTC to accumulate in the bear market, and then selling in the bull market and repeating the trend. It's a good strategy. Many are diversifying there portfolios with not only BTC but with other assets too like Gold etc. Its also a good one to minimize the risk. As alts also follow BTC and if BTC goes down then most likely alts will too. Well, but if you have your funds in Gold too then if BTC goes down you will not lose funds invested in Gold.

Speaking of myself, my most of my funds are invested in BTC only, as in start I trusted only BTC but later I realized my mistake that I should not invest all of my funds in one coin, before realizing this I realized that I should invest an amount (like a specific amount) I should not invest all or most of what I am earning without no pans. So after realizing it, I stopped accumulating at a point, I started to invest my savings then in Alts which I think was a good choice but still BTC made me more profit then any alts. I am happy with BTC investment but not so much with alts. Currently in lose too in alts.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2528
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:10:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #182 on: Today at 02:54:51 AM »
[1] 19.4% Bitcoin portfolio allocation ideal for risk-adjusted returns — ARK Invest
I can see many members have good strategies like investing in stocks, and then waiting for the cycle of BTC to accumulate in the bear market, and then selling in the bull market and repeating the trend. It's a good strategy. Many are diversifying there portfolios with not only BTC but with other assets too like Gold etc. Its also a good one to minimize the risk. As alts also follow BTC and if BTC goes down then most likely alts will too. Well, but if you have your funds in Gold too then if BTC goes down you will not lose funds invested in Gold.

Speaking of myself, my most of my funds are invested in BTC only, as in start I trusted only BTC but later I realized my mistake that I should not invest all of my funds in one coin, before realizing this I realized that I should invest an amount (like a specific amount) I should not invest all or most of what I am earning without no pans. So after realizing it, I stopped accumulating at a point, I started to invest my savings then in Alts which I think was a good choice but still BTC made me more profit then any alts. I am happy with BTC investment but not so much with alts. Currently in lose too in alts.
When investing, it's best to do it in lots of coins if you want to be successful in the crypto world. BTC is a favorite coin and safe to hold, but many altcoins make bigger profits than bitcoin. Everyone has their own analysis and strategy. Good luck

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG