follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin halving is beginning, not the end of a big bull run. Hold your bitcoins!  (Read 478 times)

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1482
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 03:39:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
Bitcoin halving, a fourth halving, happened several hours ago at block #840,000. From now, Bitcoin block subsidy will be 3.25 bitcoins for each new block.

Let me emphasize, a halving is a beginning of a bull run, not the end. Stay strong, keep up your belief, and hold your bitcoins tightly.

During the bull market, there will be many big tests and if you have weak hands, you will sell your bitcoins and miss the peak of this big bull run.

Zoom out, you will have stronger confidence for your investment in Bitcoin. With time, a long time frame, for example, 4 year time frame, you can see a super bullish trend. Who can see bearish signals in this bar chart?

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1064
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:31:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Bitcoin halving, a fourth halving, happened several hours ago at block #840,000. From now, Bitcoin block subsidy will be 3.25 bitcoins for each new block.

Let me emphasize, a halving is a beginning of a bull run, not the end. Stay strong, keep up your belief, and hold your bitcoins tightly.

During the bull market, there will be many big tests and if you have weak hands, you will sell your bitcoins and miss the peak of this big bull run.

Zoom out, you will have stronger confidence for your investment in Bitcoin. With time, a long time frame, for example, 4 year time frame, you can see a super bullish trend. Who can see bearish signals in this bar chart?

\In this we will be tested about our plans and stands towards our holdings because small mistakes in decisioning now will surely brings us regrets in the future , there are lots of trials we may be facing and we have faced desire from t
he recent increases so why need to dispose your bitcoin when we can keep waiting for another months and taste the victory of holding.

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1122
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:01:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
There is huge price gap between the 2012 and 2016's halving event. If I'm not wrong then that's around 54x increase within just 4 years.

The price gap between the 2016's and 2020's halving is reduced and that's a little bit more than 13x within 4 years.

Once again the price gap reduced between 2020's and 2024's halving to a little bit more than 7.4x.

Let's say that the price gap reduces once again during the halving event of 2024 and that of 2028 to something like 3x, then still we may have Bitcoin at $191,202.

Just hold guys, the profits would be great for holders.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2063
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:12:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
From chart, we can see that at every halving, this is always a huge gap in between the price of bitcoin in the upside, so, this year (2024 halving), bitcoin halved while it's price was around $63k dollar, if this momentum should continue, it simply means that in the coming halving, which is somewhere around 2028, the price of bitcoin should or may likely be well above one hundred thousand dollars, which actually tells that Bitcoin has a long way to go and lots of prices to discover in the coming future and years to come, as more and more halving events happen.

We here today have a golden opportunity to invest and hold bitcoin, for a future that will never have to be financially dependent on any one again, rather, others who discover bitcoin late or not at all will depend on us for their financial needs.

Looking at how many halving cycles that are on the way for bitcoin, I want to say that, we are super early.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4159
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 03:07:25 PM
    • View Profile

50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

I have been reading from so-called Bitcoin experts that the benefits of halving to Bitcoin will come after the said event and that means that the surge we witnessed in BTC for the past many months can just be the preview of what can be coming. Well, I am hoping this can really be true as we know that even experts can also be wrong with Bitcoin, a hard-to-get or predict digital asset. The big difference with the 2024 halving is the presence of ETF platforms which can push the demand for Bitcoin or can also wedge a knife into Bitcoin's price once investors will be withdrawing like an avalanche. In the next many remaining months of 2024, hopefully we can see how halving will become a formidable force impacting its price but all of these things will really depend a lot on the overall demand for Bitcoin.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
There is huge price gap between the 2012 and 2016's halving event. If I'm not wrong then that's around 54x increase within just 4 years.

The price gap between the 2016's and 2020's halving is reduced and that's a little bit more than 13x within 4 years.

Once again the price gap reduced between 2020's and 2024's halving to a little bit more than 7.4x.

Let's say that the price gap reduces once again during the halving event of 2024 and that of 2028 to something like 3x, then still we may have Bitcoin at $191,202.

Just hold guys, the profits would be great for holders.
I think investors were forced to hodl because of the higher fees right now. 😁 I think the 2020 halving was also affected by the pandemic that is why it's not that great as 2024 so yeah we'll observe this until 2028 because I know there are a lot of thing that will happen along the way of Bitcoins next halving and that will surely affect the price actionin 4 years cycle.

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1122
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:01:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
I think investors were forced to hodl because of the higher fees right now. 😁 I think the 2020 halving was also affected by the pandemic that is why it's not that great as 2024 so yeah we'll observe this until 2028 because I know there are a lot of thing that will happen along the way of Bitcoins next halving and that will surely affect the price actionin 4 years cycle.
Yes, most of the investors have to hodl their Bitcoin because the fees currently are very high as compare to previous days. I think something is happening in background, why have fees risen to such high levels after halving?

I'm sure that after the halving event most miners won't be disappoint because of those high fees, as they are getting some goof rewards in the form of fees. Yes, I also agree that so many things will happen before 2028's halving.

I'm pretty sure that in next halving Bitcoin's price will go over $150k or at least 2x of its current halving value that's going to be $126k. Let's see what will happen in 2028's halving event.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3541
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:28:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
You're right. Halving isn't the end of bullish season, it is still in the beginning of bullish season. If we take a look the history of the previous halving, it is always the start of big increase on Bitcoin price. The highest price will be achieved in the next few months after halving, it is predicted to happen in 2025 for the current bullish season.

Sure, there are many FUDs during the bullish season. It is trying to weaken the trust of Bitcoin holders on the potential pump after halving. If we lost the trust, we may give up and sell all our Bitcoin.

If we invest in Bitcoin since the early of bearish season, we even don't need super pump for taking profits. When it reached the previous ATH, we can easily take profits. However, if we want to wait for the super pump, it should be after few months from the halving time. Just learn the history of bullish season, it will tell everything.

By the way, what sign do you mean, mate? There is no bearish signal as we are still in the beginning of bullish season.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 831
  • Last Active: Today at 06:30:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Usually bitcoin halving is the beginning way for bitcoin breaking out to the higher price, regarding last several halving edition moment bitcoin halving need several months later moment for bitcoin get up significant to higher price and we are waiting one or two months later how much higher price of bitcoin raise.
One month before halving, bitcoin made new all time high price and believing with several months later after halving how bitcoin price increasing potential with the new ATH. Halving is the end of season of bearish for bitcoin price but need right moment taking usually one or two months later.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:30:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Exactly. Bitcoin halving is one of the beginnings of the bullish era. Indeed, if we look, the market actually went down, right after the halving? yes, it's like that. And the distance between the halving and the bullish era can be several months.

Oh yes, for the market itself, there seems to be a little change, usually the altcoins will run in line with Bitcoin price movements. But lately it's a bit different. When BTC experienced a decline, many altcoins experienced quite good progress. Will this bullish era start with the altcoin season that we are also waiting for?

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Yes, most of the investors have to hodl their Bitcoin because the fees currently are very high as compare to previous days. I think something is happening in background, why have fees risen to such high levels after halving?

I'm sure that after the halving event most miners won't be disappoint because of those high fees, as they are getting some goof rewards in the form of fees. Yes, I also agree that so many things will happen before 2028's halving.

I'm pretty sure that in next halving Bitcoin's price will go over $150k or at least 2x of its current halving value that's going to be $126k. Let's see what will happen in 2028's halving event.
High fees is due to Runes token that was launched the same day halving event had happened. But right now it has come down to atleast more or less $2. It is good to hodl Bitcoins if we have a stable job but if not it's disaster since we might sell it when we loss it's value due to correction especially in times we need to cash it out. Though we still have time to accumulate so we just need to relax no pressure and buy when we have extra money through DCA.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1400
  • Last Active: Today at 04:32:29 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Bitcoin halving complete but till now bitcoin price is stable. But we thought after halving bitcoin price will increase but till now we saw not increasing. I think near future Bitcoin price will increase statistic telling that.

So i want to hold my Bitcoin till future Bull run. I think within few months. Bitcoin price will increase. And till that i will hold my Bitcoin.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter

Yes we have passed the fourth bitcoin halving several days ago.  With Bitcoin Halving we are preparing for a bull market. But I am preparing for a bull market even though my preparation is with a limited amount of bitcoins. But this time the bull market will be strong. People who have not bought and invested in Bitcoin yet can buy and invest in Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is still at a suitable level to invest. We did see new ATH on the market before the Bitcoin halving but one of the reasons for the new ATH being created was the Bitcoin ETF approval. If we can see Bitcoin's ATH peak on the news of the Bitcoin ETF approval, then we can definitely see a bigger new ATH one in the bull market. I am trying hard enough to hold on to my bitcoins and plan to increase the investment hopefully I can enjoy the bull market well.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts

I have been reading from so-called Bitcoin experts that the benefits of halving to Bitcoin will come after the said event and that means that the surge we witnessed in BTC for the past many months can just be the preview of what can be coming. Well, I am hoping this can really be true as we know that even experts can also be wrong with Bitcoin, a hard-to-get or predict digital asset. The big difference with the 2024 halving is the presence of ETF platforms which can push the demand for Bitcoin or can also wedge a knife into Bitcoin's price once investors will be withdrawing like an avalanche. In the next many remaining months of 2024, hopefully we can see how halving will become a formidable force impacting its price but all of these things will really depend a lot on the overall demand for Bitcoin.

that's right, funds need to be understood every 4 year cycle there will be many stories to follow besides holding our btc,
demand will always increase every year, especially if BTC reaches 100k$, people will definitely buy it if they see the new BTC price being introduced, they will be tempted to invest too, even if they enter at the right time or not, these beginners

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1613
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 10:13:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Bitcoin halving complete but till now bitcoin price is stable. But we thought after halving bitcoin price will increase but till now we saw not increasing. I think near future Bitcoin price will increase statistic telling that.

So i want to hold my Bitcoin till future Bull run. I think within few months. Bitcoin price will increase. And till that i will hold my Bitcoin.

i think they are just waiting what will happen in the HongKong BTC and ETH ETF trading day this monday. this is where they probably gauge and see whether the institutions in the US will also resume buying BTC and will SEC approve ETH ETF as well.

this bull run is suspended because of this, maybe in the mid of 2024 we shall see another pause of bull run  when London ETNs is about to start.
Hold BTC still so many happenings are coming and all are somewhat positive for the market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG