follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bumps on the road to BTC general adaptation, preventing increase in its price  (Read 1192 times)

Offline ridertiger

• Activity: 93
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 25, 2020, 01:09:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Karma
I looked at my web search history and I see that I searched for bitcoin back in 2013, 2016 and 2017. In every instance, I saw negative comments, especially from mainstream media and how useless bitcoin is. Most of the time apparently I went to bitcoin.com and it did not convince me to get bitcoin. I vaguely remember going to a faucet one time back in 2013 but it was full of ads and I did not get the concept back then Sad
This happened until after I was fired from my job and saw the high increase in 2017 July, which is kinda late. I spent like 2 months to figure out how to send fiat money to a good exchange.
These are the bumps on the road to the general adaptation of bitcoin.
Do you have an idea on how we can make Google search bitcoin-friendly?

Even now the top three search results come up with:
Bitcoin rallies to hit a one-month high but experts warn of a volatile upcoming event
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/09/bitcoin-price-hits-one-month-high-volatility-ahead.html
Bitcoin's price bubble will burst under government pressure
The Guardian
Collapse of Bitcoin Inevitable According to Harvard Economics Professor
CoinTelegraph
ALL NEGATIVE!
A Mining Facility In The USA Powered By Renewable Energy
http://accelerator.network/1900.html

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG