follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why is Ether (ETH) price up today?  (Read 7781 times)

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Why is Ether (ETH) price up today?
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2024, 08:45:04 AM »
Ethereum is much potential coin. i will not say it will hit $10k in the next ATH but with bitcoin ATH ETH also make something new it is possible. i will also not say ETH can't hit $10k. because Since the price of Ethereum once hit $4.87k, its price is likely to move to a new ATH of $10k. But it may require a long time. so if one wants to get this opportunity he must invest long term and take a big risk. Otherwise he will not get this advantage.
The new ATH for Ethereum at $10k will of course be easy to achieve when the ETF starts accepting applications from Ethereum which will probably happen on May 23 2024, as you know there are still a few days left to approach the ETF so you still have the opportunity to buy Ethereum when the price was still as cheap as it is now.

You are right if an ethereum ETF is approved I also believe ethereum will reach a new ATH of over $10K. many investors will come and invest in ethereum with ETFs. Honestly, I'm curious what price ethereum will reach if the ethereum ETF is approved. Let's see..
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2024, 08:45:04 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2024, 11:03:13 PM »
You are right if an ethereum ETF is approved I also believe ethereum will reach a new ATH of over $10K. many investors will come and invest in ethereum with ETFs. Honestly, I'm curious what price ethereum will reach if the ethereum ETF is approved. Let's see..
We have to prepare a very large amount of Ethereum because the price is still very cheap at the moment. So if you buy when it is close to the ETF then it seems like it will be useless because the price is too high and has a very high risk because there is no guarantee that the Ethereum ETF will run smoothly.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1125
  • Last Active: Today at 11:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2024, 11:42:13 PM »
We have to prepare a very large amount of Ethereum because the price is still very cheap at the moment. So if you buy when it is close to the ETF then it seems like it will be useless because the price is too high and has a very high risk because there is no guarantee that the Ethereum ETF will run smoothly.
You can't consider the Ethereum price to be cheap right now because Ethereum has improved its price a lot and is currently hovering around $3900. Cheap was when it was priced between $1700, $1800, and $2000 to $2500. But currently Ethereum is hovering around $4000 I don't think Ethereum is cheap at the moment. However, no matter how high the price is, the main thing is to increase the investment. I invested $2300 in an Ethereum not too long ago and I have a lot of success with my investments now but I hope to have more success soon when the Ethereum Spot ETF is approved and move to the new ATH. But I think if the Ethereum spot ETF is approved and the upcoming bull market Ethereum will stay at $10k.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2024, 01:21:30 PM »
You can't consider the Ethereum price to be cheap right now because Ethereum has improved its price a lot and is currently hovering around $3900. Cheap was when it was priced between $1700, $1800, and $2000 to $2500. But currently Ethereum is hovering around $4000 I don't think Ethereum is cheap at the moment. However, no matter how high the price is, the main thing is to increase the investment. I invested $2300 in an Ethereum not too long ago and I have a lot of success with my investments now but I hope to have more success soon when the Ethereum Spot ETF is approved and move to the new ATH. But I think if the Ethereum spot ETF is approved and the upcoming bull market Ethereum will stay at $10k.
Agree, the current price of Ethereum is very expensive with the unlimited supply of Ethereum making several countries with cheap electricity costs and very cold temperatures free to mine Ethereum in very large quantities and of course the miners laugh at the high price of Ethereum. enter the ETF because miners will definitely take advantage of this to immediately sell Ethereum and the risk is very high.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2024, 02:26:16 PM »
Agree, the current price of Ethereum is very expensive with the unlimited supply of Ethereum making several countries with cheap electricity costs and very cold temperatures free to mine Ethereum in very large quantities and of course the miners laugh at the high price of Ethereum. enter the ETF because miners will definitely take advantage of this to immediately sell Ethereum and the risk is very high.

It doesn't matter if miners sell ethereum when an ethereum ETF is approved, because the price of ethereum will rise again. It is not the basic factors that will influence the price that are supply and demand, if the ethereum ETF is approved, demand will increase and the price of ethereum will also increase even though the supply is very large. If demand is higher, there is a possibility that the price of ethereum will also be high. Let's see

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2024, 05:04:23 PM »
It doesn't matter if miners sell ethereum when an ethereum ETF is approved, because the price of ethereum will rise again. It is not the basic factors that will influence the price that are supply and demand, if the ethereum ETF is approved, demand will increase and the price of ethereum will also increase even though the supply is very large. If demand is higher, there is a possibility that the price of ethereum will also be high. Let's see
As far as I know, when supply conditions are unlimited, the price will be very cheap, like other altcoins, but if Ethereum has a supply limit, the price might reach $20k or even more. Unfortunately, the supply from Ethereum is too much and Vitalik Buterin didn't think that far ahead. including currently the most important problem is transaction fees using the Ethereum network which is not wallet friendly (expensive fees).

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2024, 07:41:32 AM »
As far as I know, when supply conditions are unlimited, the price will be very cheap, like other altcoins, but if Ethereum has a supply limit, the price might reach $20k or even more. Unfortunately, the supply from Ethereum is too much and Vitalik Buterin didn't think that far ahead. including currently the most important problem is transaction fees using the Ethereum network which is not wallet friendly (expensive fees).
That's right, circulating supply can also determine the price that the coins or tokens you own will reach. At least you can see in Bitcoin, when Bitcoin has a very limited supply a price increase will occur. For Ethereum it seems like it will have difficulty rising to a high price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2024, 07:41:32 AM »

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2024, 06:57:01 AM »
That's right, circulating supply can also determine the price that the coins or tokens you own will reach. At least you can see in Bitcoin, when Bitcoin has a very limited supply a price increase will occur. For Ethereum it seems like it will have difficulty rising to a high price.
That why I always want to buy Bitcoin and increase the number of Bitcoins I have, because it can be seen that Bitcoin has a very limited circulating supply, so when you remember the rules of the trading world, anything that has high usage with very limited availability and is very difficult to obtain, the price will becomes very expensive.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2024, 06:09:51 PM »
That why I always want to buy Bitcoin and increase the number of Bitcoins I have, because it can be seen that Bitcoin has a very limited circulating supply, so when you remember the rules of the trading world, anything that has high usage with very limited availability and is very difficult to obtain, the price will becomes very expensive.
Considering the limited supply of bitcoin, the more people who are interested in owning bitcoin, the higher the price of bitcoin will be. I also still prioritize bitcoin over other coins for the long term, but for the short and medium term I choose several potential altcoins to trade

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2024, 04:45:41 PM »

Considering the limited supply of bitcoin, the more people who are interested in owning bitcoin, the higher the price of bitcoin will be. I also still prioritize bitcoin over other coins for the long term, but for the short and medium term I choose several potential altcoins to trade
It's not just you, many people prioritize Bitcoin as a coin that is worth holding for the long term, because its supply is limited. Ethereum is the second most widely held coin, and currently I see BNB and Solana also becoming priority coins.
I will comment on the OP's question why ethereum price is up, it's because bitcoin is going up.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2024, 05:10:09 PM »
Exactly, the higher the demand for Bitcoin, the supply conditions for Bitcoin are very limited and the more difficult it is to get Bitcoin, so conditions like that will have a direct impact on the price of Bitcoin in the market. Currently, the price of Bitcoin can be said to be still cheap, because when the supply of Bitcoin reaches its maximum, the price will be higher than you expect.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1547
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:26:06 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2024, 10:04:55 AM »

in 5 year eth perform better than bitcoin
and LINK perform better than ETH

we must not have preconceptions but simply try to understand how the market works

I didn't expect that from LINK
clear that if we look at DOGE, it has done 6000% in 5 years, but I wouldn't take it into consideration

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2024, 04:10:22 PM »
Exactly, the higher the demand for Bitcoin, the supply conditions for Bitcoin are very limited and the more difficult it is to get Bitcoin, so conditions like that will have a direct impact on the price of Bitcoin in the market. Currently, the price of Bitcoin can be said to be still cheap, because when the supply of Bitcoin reaches its maximum, the price will be higher than you expect.
With limited supply, the price of bitcoin is high because there is more and more demand for bitcoin in the market. And the increase in bitcoin prices will always be followed by ethereum and other altcoins.
The consideration used by bitcoin investors, especially whales, is that they believe bitcoin will become more expensive if held for the long term.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2024, 06:34:15 AM »
With limited supply, the price of bitcoin is high because there is more and more demand for bitcoin in the market. And the increase in bitcoin prices will always be followed by ethereum and other altcoins.
The consideration used by bitcoin investors, especially whales, is that they believe bitcoin will become more expensive if held for the long term.
That's right, that's the only way that ultimately makes the price of Bitcoin very expensive. If there is no increased demand then the price of Bitcoin tends to stagnate. Bitcoin has quite volatile price movements so it is very suitable to be exploited well. The rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin provides opportunities for investors. trading to find a lot of profit.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1547
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:26:06 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2024, 08:26:01 AM »
That's right, that's the only way that ultimately makes the price of Bitcoin very expensive. If there is no increased demand then the price of Bitcoin tends to stagnate. Bitcoin has quite volatile price movements so it is very suitable to be exploited well. The rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin provides opportunities for investors. trading to find a lot of profit.

bitcoin is not stagnant, bitcoin is stable and it's a different thing
There are many factors and we will no longer see scary swings as in the past

ergo, bitcoin for making money is the wrong choice at the moment
in my opinion eth, which I don't like for a daily one because it costs too much in fees, however it can give us nice surprises
██████████████████████████