follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cost of living  (Read 3404 times)

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
Re: Cost of living
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2024, 08:53:47 PM »
This one na major problem wey almost everybody for this country dey face but the truth of the matter be say the so called government no dey carry out their functions, the government of this our country dey selfish and self-centered dey no care about the people wey for the country because all these things wey dey happen no dey really affect. Well na God na em be our sustainer and no matter how everywhere red reach we go still survive.
  The current situation of our economy is a major in the retarded lifestyle of the people, it's affecting all from top to bottom but the difference is in just it's level of effect. The country's resources are just kept unutilized and it makes for poor revenue and in turn depreciates the economy.
  It's very much difficult to afford a comfortable meal as a person talk  more of a home with children, where they'd have to pay numerous bills and yet still there's no improvement in their income neither is there improvement in their means of survival. The whole situation keeps getting worse by the day, there's a solution before us but sadly it just can't be upheld and worked on. The backwardness continues and one is left with no other choice than to manage life in a nation that's very much filled with resources for her citizens to live in affluence.
actually I don't know the country you're talking about but, if I may guess it's my  country Nigeria. The politicians are the cost of the whole situation in my country, until the back crops of politicians in my country are wiped out, if not the situation will still remain the same, I mean the cost of living. That's my opinion.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2024, 08:53:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1397
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2024, 11:08:06 AM »
This one na major problem wey almost everybody for this country dey face but the truth of the matter be say the so called government no dey carry out their functions, the government of this our country dey selfish and self-centered dey no care about the people wey for the country because all these things wey dey happen no dey really affect. Well na God na em be our sustainer and no matter how everywhere red reach we go still survive.
  The current situation of our economy is a major in the retarded lifestyle of the people, it's affecting all from top to bottom but the difference is in just it's level of effect. The country's resources are just kept unutilized and it makes for poor revenue and in turn depreciates the economy.
  It's very much difficult to afford a comfortable meal as a person talk  more of a home with children, where they'd have to pay numerous bills and yet still there's no improvement in their income neither is there improvement in their means of survival. The whole situation keeps getting worse by the day, there's a solution before us but sadly it just can't be upheld and worked on. The backwardness continues and one is left with no other choice than to manage life in a nation that's very much filled with resources for her citizens to live in affluence.
actually I don't know the country you're talking about but, if I may guess it's my  country Nigeria. The politicians are the cost of the whole situation in my country, until the back crops of politicians in my country are wiped out, if not the situation will still remain the same, I mean the cost of living. That's my opinion.
As long as politics in our country is toxic we the people and our economy will remain and suffer the same or even less from what they are doing as it all backfires.

Online DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1914
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:46:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2024, 11:15:41 AM »

This also happened in my country, Indonesia. In fact, recently one important person was arrested on suspicion of corruption. And the amount of money he corrupted was truly a very large amount. In fact, if the amount he corrupted was distributed to all Indonesian people, it would be enough to make all families have large capital and would be helped economically. And the corruption seems to have been carried out by only one person. And I imagine that there are many more perpetrators of corruption out there who are making all people in various countries, including Indonesia and Nigeria, experience economic difficulties as is currently happening. It seems that if a country can be free from corruption then that country can become a fairly rich country and the people will be prosperous.

In my opinion, the failures of a nation apart from the problem of corruption are:
1. Domination of super rich people (3% of top bankers in the world) in crucial economic sectors in every nation.
2. Through banks they make a country entangled in a debt trap that will never be resolved.
3. Through the dollar, they control the world monetary system complete with its tools (swift system)
4. Through the stock market, control many strategic businesses (state-owned enterprises in various countries)
There is a system that makes/manages us according to what the system owner wants

Unfortunately some arguments are wrong, I will explain myself !

1. Domination of super rich people (3% of top bankers in the world) in crucial economic sectors in every nation.
- This is not a problem, it is a natural and logical state of affairs. Do you want poor, low achievers to dominate ? The wealth of these people is the result of their knowledge, skills, and I agree - also their connections.  It's wrong to consider their success as a disadvantage.  These are the realities of life - some are better, some are smarter, some are stronger, some are richer, some are more influential, and some are higher :) ....

2. Through banks they make a country entangled in a debt trap that will never be resolved.
_error. No one is forcing you to use the services of a bank ! It seems to me that you have not quite correctly described the essence, probably you wanted to say about loans of international banking and financial structures ? But then the question is why take loans? Just earn money and secure your economy ? Or do you think credit funds should be given without interest and obligation to pay back? Ok, then lend me 1.000.000 dollars on such conditions ? :)

3. Through the dollar, they control the world monetary system complete with its instruments (swift system). Excuse me - but where did you read such nonsense? SWIFT is not about the dollar, not about the U.S., here you are very much mistaken or knowingly give incorrect information!
I recommend to study the information about this project: SWIFT was founded in Brussels in 1973 under the leadership of its first CEO Carl Røytersköld and was supported by 239 major banks in fifteen countries. The new system was designed to establish common standards for financial transactions and to form a common data processing system. The basic operating protocols, rules of accountability were established in 1975, and the first transaction was conducted in 1977. The first SWIFT operational center in the United States was opened by Virginia Governor John Dalton in 1979.

4. Through the stock market, control many strategic businesses (state-owned enterprises in various countries)
A very big misconception. Tell me how the stock market controls and influences your company for example ?  I apologize, but this is an attempt to come up with a "convenient answer to inconvenient questions", such as "why my country has a low standard of living".  It is easier to find a "distant culprit", to understand the problems that have only local problems - non-payment of taxes, nepotism, corruption, unwillingness of the population to work,.... These are unpleasant moments of our life, but always remember one simple principle - if you have a disease, and you treat fictitious manifestations, but do not treat the disease itself - the disease will defeat you!

Do not deceive yourself and others, inventing "fairy tale culprits in our problems", reality is much closer to us than the world bankers, SWIFT, stock market.... And the most unpleasant thing is that we ourselves create all these problems, and then "bankers", "capitalists", and others take advantage of it.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2024, 03:37:21 PM »
Through the stock market, control many strategic businesses (state-owned enterprises in various countries)
A very big misconception. Tell me how the stock market controls and influences your company for example ?  I apologize, but this is an attempt to come up with a "convenient answer to inconvenient questions", such as "why my country has a low standard of living".  It is easier to find a "distant culprit", to understand the problems that have only local problems - non-payment of taxes, nepotism, corruption, unwillingness of the population to work,.... These are unpleasant moments of our life, but always remember one simple principle - if you have a disease, and you treat fictitious manifestations, but do not treat the disease itself - the disease will defeat you!

Do not deceive yourself and others, inventing "fairy tale culprits in our problems", reality is much closer to us than the world bankers, SWIFT, stock market.... And the most unpleasant thing is that we ourselves create all these problems, and then "bankers", "capitalists", and others take advantage of it.

I personally like the highlighted lines myself because it decribes the reality that is currently happening in the society of every country which is facing a lot of challenges like mine. For me that is very accurate when we are talking about true events especially in third world countries including mine. People always criticize what had happened to the economy and politics but what they don't know is that they actually play an important role in making reforms eliminating corrupt officials and having the discipline to help the economy get back up again.

Online DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2024, 05:58:51 PM »
Through the stock market, control many strategic businesses (state-owned enterprises in various countries)

I personally like the highlighted lines myself because it decribes the reality that is currently happening in the society of every country which is facing a lot of challenges like mine. For me that is very accurate when we are talking about true events especially in third world countries including mine. People always criticize what had happened to the economy and politics but what they don't know is that they actually play an important role in making reforms eliminating corrupt officials and having the discipline to help the economy get back up again.

Thank you !
I would also add - the problem with the modern world is that most people try to look for "convenient" explanations for what is happening, afraid to recognize reality, to admit their guilt, afraid to start doing what really needs to be done.

And so they "solve problems" that are not the real cause of what is happening..... I hope the world will change !

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2024, 05:43:32 PM »

Thank you !
I would also add - the problem with the modern world is that most people try to look for "convenient" explanations for what is happening, afraid to recognize reality, to admit their guilt, afraid to start doing what really needs to be done.

And so they "solve problems" that are not the real cause of what is happening..... I hope the world will change !
Exactly instead of criticizing I think it is better to help the government even in a simple but good deeds to atleast do our part as a citizen because I know it was just a small thing but it will contribute to the growth of our economy and may also improve our cost of living.

Offline dkbit98

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1668
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:26:08 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Poll Starter
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2024, 08:28:07 PM »
There is one interesting little website called Numbeo that can be useful for comparing cost of living in different countries around the world.
You will see big difference in some countries and cities, but it would be cool if someone could ''fork'' Numbeo or make Bitnumbeo and make it work with bitcoin or sats units, instead of only standard fiat currencies.
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2024, 08:28:07 PM »

Online DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2024, 10:28:58 AM »
Thank you !

Exactly instead of criticizing I think it is better to help the government even in a simple but good deeds to atleast do our part as a citizen because I know it was just a small thing but it will contribute to the growth of our economy and may also improve our cost of living.

Of course - we all have obligations, civic obligations. And it is not only to demand something from the government/authority, but also to do something ourselves. Or not to do - not to do bad deeds, not to hide taxes, not to cover criminals, not to contribute to corruption....

There is a nuance - if the government/authority's only goal is their own enrichment, it is definitely not worth helping them :)

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1690
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:01:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2024, 10:40:17 PM »
There is one interesting little website called Numbeo that can be useful for comparing cost of living in different countries around the world.
You will see big difference in some countries and cities, but it would be cool if someone could ''fork'' Numbeo or make Bitnumbeo and make it work with bitcoin or sats units, instead of only standard fiat currencies.
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/

Is that actually accurate for your city?
It sucks for two of mine, both my former residence and my current one, the prices for restaurants are like 20% lower at least, and other costs are highly inflated, one meal in an inexpensive restaurant is quoted at 8 euros and the second for two-three courses around 45, they are soooo of!
Bottle of wine MID range 5 euros.... :o

In my opinion, the failures of a nation apart from the problem of corruption are:
3. Through the dollar, they control the world monetary system complete with its tools (swift system)

Neah, you forgot the number 5
Too much reading of the socialism manifesto and western blaming!

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2024, 10:59:34 PM »
If I am not mistaken you are pointing out to the government that they are not taking action on food and other necessities prices are going up, and they aren't helping us. Also I'm not really sure what place you are referring to but I will just generalize it because mostly we have a common perspective in government, with which I agree and disagree because the government is doing their stuff but we can't see it but at the same time we need to take care of ourselves and not rely on them as we get starved. Instead of wasting our time mocking the government, let's find another opportunity to earn money rather than just keep monitoring the government's next move.
I do agree with you. Here in our country, many people disagree with the decision of the government because they do not see any improvement in their lives. These kind of individuals rely on the government to take action instead of taking the initiative themselves. This dependence on the government leads to laziness, as people are unwilling to work hard to earn a living and prefer to rely on government support for their daily needs.
That's a wrong move for a country citizen to depend solely on the government to provide for him or her. Even though it is the duty of the government to provide for its citizens. We don't expect them to do all that for the whole population of the country one after the other. What I think the government can do, is provide the basic amenities for its citizen's needs to strive in life and every other thing will be worked out by themselves for gaining the needy employment and knowledge to enrich themselves because a country can't give each of her citizens that, only a selected few can be lucky to have that from them, and the rest would work their way to be successful in life.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1074
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 10:24:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #70 on: Today at 10:00:18 AM »
for this country

This country? Dude, you are on the forum on which people from all around the world. And everyone can think their way about which country is "this". ;D

You don't need to stress from the way op writes it shows that he is a Nigerian because some of the post were written in pidgin English, so whenever you see this kind of post then you should know that is a native of Nigeria.

Then back to op, what I will say is that our country is a total messed and you can't keep looking at the government to come to your aid while they have no one in their agenda, so what next?
Strive and push harder get yourself good work or good skills to keep sustaining yourself and removed your mind from the government because I know that they are the last person to look after humanity.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG