follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 22948 times)

Online bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:02:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #360 on: Today at 09:47:01 AM »
I was the same as you at the beginning, but after knowing and seeing and reading a lot of information, if you don't have the ability to analyze, there is a mechanism that can be used to determine which altcoin you want to buy. You can look at CMC for coins in the best ranking and with the most potential for you to choose, because there is no doubt about the capacity that these coins have.
If there are more funds to choose from, of course there will be an opportunity to earn money.
In CMC there is not much change in the data from year to year, for the top 10 coins it is always filled with that same coin, meaning here the rank in CMC does not indicate the greatest opportunity to make big profits, but only gives an idea of which coin is stronger and that's it. does not guarantee the height of the upcoming green candlestick.

Currently, it has been proven that coins with high volatility always shock the public, but many are not caught on camera when there is a bearish market on other similar coins. So, if you want to see big opportunities, choose one coin and analyze it as best as possible and ask for other people's opinions as a reference. That experience will shape you into a more talented investor.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #360 on: Today at 09:47:01 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:30:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #361 on: Today at 11:30:53 AM »
I was the same as you at the beginning, but after knowing and seeing and reading a lot of information, if you don't have the ability to analyze, there is a mechanism that can be used to determine which altcoin you want to buy. You can look at CMC for coins in the best ranking and with the most potential for you to choose, because there is no doubt about the capacity that these coins have.
If there are more funds to choose from, of course there will be an opportunity to earn money.
In CMC there is not much change in the data from year to year, for the top 10 coins it is always filled with that same coin, meaning here the rank in CMC does not indicate the greatest opportunity to make big profits, but only gives an idea of which coin is stronger and that's it. does not guarantee the height of the upcoming green candlestick.

Currently, it has been proven that coins with high volatility always shock the public, but many are not caught on camera when there is a bearish market on other similar coins. So, if you want to see big opportunities, choose one coin and analyze it as best as possible and ask for other people's opinions as a reference. That experience will shape you into a more talented investor.
Not only in CMC but in all exchange mate , of course that is set per rank meaning the highest marketcap and value will be on top , but you can change that in by names or by movement depend on what you wanted as long as there is a feature in cmc.
and coin in crypto are all volatile its just happen that some moves fast this day and others may move in the following days.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG