follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can you really make money with cryptocurrency?  (Read 6718 times)

Offline boby777

• Spammer
  • Activity: 54
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2022, 05:29:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Can you really make money with cryptocurrency?
« on: August 13, 2021, 01:31:24 PM »
This is the most common way to make money from cryptocurrencies. As a global society we need to focus our efforts on sustainable green energy. There is already some great green energy technology out there. Solar panels, Wind farms, Water generators, Dams etc…

There are also many new green energy initiatives in development most have not heard of such as artificial photosynthesis, liquid sunlight, and 3d printed solar energy trees.

Green energy needs to be widespread and available to everyone. Through the GreenEnergyMoonCoin we will be partnering with charities and innovators to help bring green energy to more people.

Purpose
To bring knowledge to the masses about cryptocurrency and DeFi and  the importance of sustainability and green energy

Objective
By partnering with many organizations and charities in the green energy space we want to help spread the use and knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in the green energy and sustainability sector.

Here at Green Earth Moon we believe that crypto currency and blockchain is the most secure, simple, and trustworthy payment method in existence. Also there is a huge transfer of wealth taking place through cryptocurrency and DeFi and we want to help the "average" person to benefit from this.

Through the GreenEnergyMoonCoin they will be partnering with charities and innovators to help bring green energy to more people.

Tokenomics
   30% of tokens burned at launch
   Fair launch on pancake swap with locked liquidity
   Rug proof Developer to relinquish all tokens to the community and purchase with everyone else
   Tax on purchase 10%(5% to liquidity, 4% to holders, 1% burn)
   Tax on sale 10% (5% to liquidity, 4% to holders, 1% burn)
   Max transaction size 1% market cap

For more info you can simply visit at http://greenearthmoon.com

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Can you really make money with cryptocurrency?
« on: August 13, 2021, 01:31:24 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Oksana Ksyusha

• Activity: 475
  • Last Active: June 15, 2023, 05:31:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Can you really make money with cryptocurrency?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 11:20:16 AM »
Sure! But for this you need to study, study the market, projects, follow the news, be able to do technical analysis, find a successful entry point, and so on. We must not forget that crypt is an asset with an increased risk.

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 257
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 08:28:06 PM »
If you got the momentum/hype you could be rich. Just need to do a lot of research and invest smartly. Personally im chasing strong projects with a great developer team and trying to get a whitelist for IDO. Currently im doing research about oracle protocols because it seems interesting. SupraOracles one of the biggest one and they are partnering with MasterCard. I will try to get whitelist for sure :)

Offline Ghostrider

• Spammer
  • Activity: 223
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 12:58:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 01:45:13 PM »
If you got the momentum/hype you could be rich. Just need to do a lot of research and invest smartly. Personally im chasing strong projects with a great developer team and trying to get a whitelist for IDO. Currently im doing research about oracle protocols because it seems interesting. SupraOracles one of the biggest one and they are partnering with MasterCard. I will try to get whitelist for sure :)
It's good to see Supra is hyping. First I realized Supra with their massive MasterCard partnership. I believe in near future we will hear Supra name a lot more than before. They are integrating GameFi's-DeFi's-NFT's.Could be huge impact on block-chain

Offline nightcloud

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 10, 2022, 05:27:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2021, 03:29:36 PM »
This is the most common way to make money from cryptocurrencies. As a global society we need to focus our efforts on sustainable green energy. There is already some great green energy technology out there. Solar panels, Wind farms, Water generators, Dams etc…

There are also many new green energy initiatives in development most have not heard of such as artificial photosynthesis, liquid sunlight, and 3d printed solar energy trees.

Green energy needs to be widespread and available to everyone. Through the GreenEnergyMoonCoin we will be partnering with charities and innovators to help bring green energy to more people.

Purpose
To bring knowledge to the masses about cryptocurrency and DeFi and  the importance of sustainability and green energy

Objective
By partnering with many organizations and charities in the green energy space we want to help spread the use and knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in the green energy and sustainability sector.

Here at Green Earth Moon we believe that crypto currency and blockchain is the most secure, simple, and trustworthy payment method in existence. Also there is a huge transfer of wealth taking place through cryptocurrency and DeFi and we want to help the "average" person to benefit from this.

Through the GreenEnergyMoonCoin they will be partnering with charities and innovators to help bring green energy to more people.

Tokenomics
   30% of tokens burned at launch
   Fair launch on pancake swap with locked liquidity
   Rug proof Developer to relinquish all tokens to the community and purchase with everyone else
   Tax on purchase 10%(5% to liquidity, 4% to holders, 1% burn)
   Tax on sale 10% (5% to liquidity, 4% to holders, 1% burn)
   Max transaction size 1% market cap

For more info you can simply visit at http://greenearthmoon.com
In my country, crypto is considered no guarantee, but many celebrities have started playing crypto and even mining with many machines. My answer to this question is to

Offline ryan_cohen

• Spammer
  • Activity: 157
  • Last Active: February 09, 2022, 11:49:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 07:52:09 AM »
Umm i did? :D After a lot of searches,i invest in some promising coins like $VENT.When the team,investors and partners are solid.You can get profit from the projects.

Offline nightcloud

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 10, 2022, 05:27:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2022, 10:32:28 AM »
Umm i did? :D After a lot of searches,i invest in some promising coins like $VENT.When the team,investors and partners are solid.You can get profit from the projects.
When you get a big deal in trading, will you share it with us?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2022, 10:32:28 AM »

Offline Mithrandir

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 09:54:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2022, 11:09:46 AM »
If you dyor well and found promising project than you can make money but suggest you to focus on trend projects such as web3 project DEIP.In this way, you can minimize the possibility of not making money.

Offline Alessandro_Narroni

• Spammer
  • Activity: 120
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:52:08 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2022, 05:58:42 PM »
You could be a millionaire with NFT's tbh. There are tons of NFT's that worth for millions. Im using Lootex for collecting NFT's and I believe my portfolio make me rich one day.

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2022, 10:22:58 PM »
If you could find a good project,you could easily multiple your earning with crypto. I'm personally prefer to invest on community tokens like exchange coins,because they are popular for investors and easily gain some muscle lol. Im using Bitay exchange and I'm planning to invest on Bitay token soon.

Offline dogdog

• Spammer
  • Activity: 55
  • Last Active: March 14, 2022, 02:22:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2022, 11:41:57 PM »
You could make tons of money. Only needings are quality projects for it. I'm currently using Bitay and they're always listing solid projects but as we all know new projects have more potential to gain more. So I prefer solid profits over than risky ones.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG