follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ✅ Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Bitcoin Tumbler | Since 2019 ✴️✴️  (Read 14904 times)

Offline NotATether

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1275
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Signature Avatar Karma Good
Guys, I think a mixer having an app is a bad idea.

1. With the APK, telemetry might be collected by the Android subsystem about the app's metadata and sent to Google.
2. You are no longer anonymous when using an app unless it has a Tor router built-in.
3. Even when you make an APK, you'll never be able to make an iOS app (except in the EU apparently), however, progressive web apps work just fine on all platforms. So why not take that approach instead?
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Coinomize.biz

• Activity: 181
  • https://coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 09:09:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Search Karma Signature
Guys, I think a mixer having an app is a bad idea.

1. With the APK, telemetry might be collected by the Android subsystem about the app's metadata and sent to Google.
2. You are no longer anonymous when using an app unless it has a Tor router built-in.
3. Even when you make an APK, you'll never be able to make an iOS app (except in the EU apparently), however, progressive web apps work just fine on all platforms. So why not take that approach instead?

With our app you do not disclose any more information than if you were to visit our Coinomize.biz website. You can simply use a vpn in addition.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1045
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
I'll check out the app soon but I think if it's not on google play store or any the same platform that's fine since they're encouraging users, the daily users and not, to directly download the APK file from their website and not with any other sources. But with this, I think that there might still be a problem about it but it's outside coinomize's control about the fake ones copying the official website and by making a phishing website and fake app. Though they can do something about it by always giving reminders to everyone about the potential phishing attempts.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Speaking of phishing sites,

Quite amusing that
Code: [Select]
coinomize.com is available at Godaddy for a premium price of $5k. We might be need to look out for this domain name though, as this could be used by cyber criminals although the price is not cheap, but they could still think that they can flip and used it for criminal intent, just saying.

Online JISAN

• Activity: 1189
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:50:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts

Quite amusing that
coinomize.com is available at Godaddy for a premium price of $5k. We might be need to look out for this domain name though, as this could be used by cyber criminals although the price is not cheap, but they could still think that they can flip and used it for criminal intent, just saying.
Coinomize is currently the most popular Bitcoin Mixer platform and they are spending a lot of money on their marketing every now and then.  com domain is a very trusted domain so some smart scammers can take advantage of it and scam common people by buying this domain. So the Coinomize team should buy this domain for the safety of their platform's reputation.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Quite amusing that
That's really expensive. I tried to check on Namecheap and it seems .io price is even more expensive at $12k. I guess this means the service is really popular hence why the demand for such domain is high? I don't understand why other domain names are cheaper though, such as .game and so on. If a scammer is trying to use the Coinomize name, wouldn't they target these domains instead of the .com and the .io one? Since the cost to acquire one is quite expensive.

Offline New Ranger

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 04:27:49 PM
    • View Profile

Signature Avatar Karma
With our app you do not disclose any more information than if you were to visit our Coinomize.biz website. You can simply use a vpn in addition.

A good solution that and users will be easy to access and there will be no more reasons for restrictions if they want to use it. Just need to find the correct link according to and officially. otherwise it will be redirected to a fake page not what the user actually wants.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1844
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
Quite amusing that
That's really expensive. I tried to check on Namecheap and it seems .io price is even more expensive at $12k. I guess this means the service is really popular hence why the demand for such domain is high? I don't understand why other domain names are cheaper though, such as .game and so on. If a scammer is trying to use the Coinomize name, wouldn't they target these domains instead of the .com and the .io one? Since the cost to acquire one is quite expensive.
I don't believe that scammers will pay so much for an identical domain with a .com extension, there is no need for them to invest so much in a phishing site. Maybe it's even more effective when they change only one similar character while keeping the .biz extension (in this case)

Coinomize already has three official domains and it is quite obvious that it is not possible to cover all possibilities and register all available TLDs.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

I don't believe that scammers will pay so much for an identical domain with a .com extension, there is no need for them to invest so much in a phishing site. Maybe it's even more effective when they change only one similar character while keeping the .biz extension (in this case)
Coinomize already has three official domains and it is quite obvious that it is not possible to cover all possibilities and register all available TLDs.
I can see that. I don't recall seeing a scammer buying a dedicated domain worth thousands of dollars in the past either. Sadly even if we list the official clearnet, some people still fail to double check or feel that such practice is unnecessary, which leads them to fall for scams. Not much can be done to prevent that, even when we're not talking about mixer services.

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
We released some times ago our brand new Android App.
This can be downloaded from our website (Footer) and from now on you can mix your Bitcoins from anywhere. We recommend to use additional an VPN for higher protection.
This is very nice and it is convenience with the mobile phones users. I just tried to test the app without the VPN so it didn't open and it written that "service.is not available in my region". Last week I was trying to use coinomize to mixed coins but the mixing fee made me to leave at the moment and when the fee reduce I will mix the coins. Last year when I mixed coins in tumbler in BTT the fee was not like this so I was like wow! And since I have downloaded the APK of coinomize. When the fee goes down I will use it to mix them. Well done making things easy for us, but the mixing fee is high. Make it moderate so that those who have small coin can also use your mixer.

Offline Coinomize.biz

• Activity: 181
  • https://coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 09:09:13 AM
    • View Profile

Search Karma Signature

Quite amusing that

We already know the domain and a .com domain can easily be taken down and is also no risk for us.
We regularly check phishing domains and take action.

This can be downloaded from our website (Footer) and from now on you can mix your Bitcoins from anywhere. We recommend to use additional an VPN for higher protection.
This is very nice and it is convenience with the mobile phones users. I just tried to test the app without the VPN so it didn't open and it written that "service.is not available in my region". Last week I was trying to use coinomize to mixed coins but the mixing fee made me to leave at the moment and when the fee reduce I will mix the coins. Last year when I mixed coins in tumbler in BTT the fee was not like this so I was like wow! And since I have downloaded the APK of coinomize. When the fee goes down I will use it to mix them. Well done making things easy for us, but the mixing fee is high. Make it moderate so that those who have small coin can also use your mixer.

The fees are so high right now because of the Bitcoin halving. We only pass on the blockchain fees to the customer.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good

Quite amusing that

We already know the domain and a .com domain can easily be taken down and is also no risk for us.
We regularly check phishing domains and take action.

Good, I also do check phishing domains from time to time, there are a lot actually that has not been taken by the scammers and as available like,

coɨnomize.biz
(xn--conomize-tud.biz)

As for the first phishing site that I put, it's premium price, so yes scammers might not purchase it, but who knows, maybe some big groups are willing to take that risk, just saying.

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter

Be it small coin or big coin any person is suitable to use this mixer, because it offers so much savings that every person can maintain the popularity of the mixer. Transactions increased the most since the halving took place alone, resulting in the best transaction fees in history. Never in the past have I noticed such transaction fees, the halving of 2024 has been transacted with higher fees.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Well done making things easy for us, but the mixing fee is high. Make it moderate so that those who have small coin can also use your mixer.
Transaction fees have gone down significantly as of now, you can pay 40 sats/vb and expect a reasonable confirmation rate. It also helps if you reduce the inputs, so consolidate your transaction if possible. I don't think it will go as low as 10 sats/vb in the following week so even if you want to consolidate your inputs you probably need to pay some considerable amount of fees, depending on your transactions. It should be cheaper to use the service if you manage to reduce the inputs compared to mixing multiple inputs. CMIIW.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG