follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you really need to be expert to start trading?  (Read 2233 times)

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 691
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:38:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Do you really need to be expert to start trading?
« on: January 20, 2024, 02:42:19 PM »
A lot of traders won't recommend trading if you're a newbie because the risk is so high. Maybe they can say that because they experienced it.

I see a lot of posts replies that discourage trading.

I just want to clarify that all profitable traders start from newbie and I believe that they also experience loses.

My only advice for newbie traders is back test your strategy very well and always follow your trading plan. Avoid the market if you can't see any setup that suit your criteria. Be a disciplined person because this is what you really need if you feel like your emotion is trying to control you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Do you really need to be expert to start trading?
« on: January 20, 2024, 02:42:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline xSkylarx

• Activity: 762
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 04:31:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Karma Good Linux User
Re: Do you really need to be expert to start trading?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 03:06:49 PM »
Practice makes perfect, and have a discipline .Start with a demo account. I know there are a lot of views about demo accounts, but that is a good start if you don't want to deposit money and lose it afterwards. You just need to be disciplined to think that the demo account is real. Always backtest your strategy and also do it on live trade, sometimes even just imagining your entry. I went from a demo account to depositing minimum money on a trading platform just to test the waters until I got comfortable.

Offline angrybirdy

• Activity: 347
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 05:49:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Search Linux User
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 03:31:03 PM »
A lot of traders won't recommend trading if you're a newbie because the risk is so high. Maybe they can say that because they experienced it.
Yes, because newbies nowadays prefer to start trading even without enough knowledge about it. Experienced traders highly recommend that beginners should not rush into trading. It's important to gain knowledge and experience to make a profit. Some suggest trying demo trading which is similar to real trading, but you don't have to use your own money.

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 691
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:38:37 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 05:28:30 PM »
Yes, because newbies nowadays prefer to start trading even without enough knowledge about it. Experienced traders highly recommend that beginners should not rush into trading. It's important to gain knowledge and experience to make a profit. Some suggest trying demo trading which is similar to real trading, but you don't have to use your own money.
Agree with you in some point. We can get knowledge about trading even if we are just newbies and we have to be newbie to become expert. Having knowledge in trading is not enough, we have to apply it and do actual trades in market to determine our mistakes since we employ emotions in live trading. In your first couple of trades in live account, margin only with a small funds so that it won't hurt you that much if you lose until you become ready for the real trades.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2024, 06:58:47 PM »
I'm not into trading but I once had a conversation with a trader and sent some e-books and some sites where I can learn the basics of trading, after seeing the many pieces of jargon and the amount of time I should dedicate to trading and applying it to my present situation with an 8 to 5 job I just realized that trading is not for me, I prefer to do research and invest on coins with potential and just HODL
Trading are for those who had the time and the dedication to become a trader something that I don't have right now.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2024, 08:34:04 PM »
My only advice for newbie traders is back test your strategy very well and always follow your trading plan. Avoid the market if you can't see any setup that suit your criteria. Be a disciplined person because this is what you really need if you feel like your emotion is trying to control you.
You don't have to be an expert to start trading, how can you reach to the level of 100 if you will not start from the level 1, step by step and level by level, one person can become an expert traders, neither expert traders become expert in the first step they were also newbies ones. If you as a newbie facing discouragement from experts to stop trading.

Then don't listen to them, instead listen to yourself, because self-confidence is the key in trading, take it as the first hurdle and if you will overcome this hurdle which has great impact on your emotions, then take it as a win at the first level. Emotions plays important role, if you will give great importance to every statement then you will end up losing all of your portfolio. Always trust yourself and follow your instincts.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2024, 11:27:04 PM »
We will only become experts in trading when we have really lived it, knowing the pluses and minuses, evaluating, analyzing, and also having experience that can be said to be quite professional. whereas when we start trading we don't need to be experts at the start because we will learn to get there. in this case not to be an expert. But we are more prepared for trading and this readiness includes readiness for knowledge and knowledge about trading, mental preparation, emotions and also our readiness to manage the financial experiences we experience. As long as we really prepare well and are not at all zero-preparation then this is actually a wise step to start trading.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2024, 11:27:04 PM »

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2024, 11:30:44 PM »
I just want to clarify that all profitable traders start from newbie and I believe that they also experience loses.
It is up to you to accept or refuse the suggestion from expert/experienced traders.
I'm sure they only suggest to focus on learning first before deciding to trade. They mustn't try to prohibit someone to be a trader. Why?
Sure, experienced traders must begin their career from a newbie, they don't suddenly be a professional trader. But it requires time and efforts, it is impossible to be a professional/experienced trader in a short time.

Offline DannyD234

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 04:39:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2024, 11:54:20 PM »
I believe in taking risk because without taking risk you can't gain anything but for something as complex as trading especially forex trading it not worth the risk if you are a newbie and especially if you do not have a steady source of income and no experience.

As a newbie who want to venture into the world of trading especially forex trading I believe buying courses from accomplished traders will be most helpful because their insight and experience will help you to avoid some certain danger that you will most likely fall victim to when you are a newbie with no experience.

Also seeking mentorship from accomplished traders can also be helpful

In conclusion if you are a newbie that want to venture into the world of trading (forex trading) you have to be prepared for the loss, plan a strategy, seek experience and insight from accomplished traders, don't dive head first into trading without a plan and no experience, practice with a demo account to get the experience about trading

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2024, 02:55:49 PM »
~

I also don't know why there are people here who are discouraging the newbies to trade.

If they want to trade, let them trade. Like what OP said, expert traders right now started as newbies as well, and there's no people who already are expert the first time they do it. It takes time, and capital of course in order to become an expert trader, but if you find a strategy that works for you then good.

Having a plan, learning the traits that you need to learn, learning how to read charts, and of course having a lot of money is the key to be a successful trader. I included having a lot of money because it's almost certain that you will lose money in your first tries if you're a newbie.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2024, 04:25:09 PM »
~

I also don't know why there are people here who are discouraging the newbies to trade.

If they want to trade, let them trade. Like what OP said, expert traders right now started as newbies as well, and there's no people who already are expert the first time they do it. It takes time, and capital of course in order to become an expert trader, but if you find a strategy that works for you then good.

You are missing the most important thing: what percentage of traders are profitable. You talk as if there is a good percentage of them that are profitable in the long term and nothing could be further from the truth. The percentage of traders who lose money is well over 90% depending on the type of trading and in cryptocurrencies I'm pretty sure it's closer to 100% than 90% due to their volatility.

Therefore, warning newbies is very sensible because the most normal thing is that they lose all their capital very quickly, sometimes even borrowing to trade because they have believed the marketing and covert advertising that there is about trading that makes many believe that it is a good way to make a living comfortably from home.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2024, 07:47:23 PM »

When a trader starts trading he may not be very skilled at the beginning but slowly he understands the market and gets an idea on his own about where and where he needs to improve. If a businessman sticks to a particular business, he will surely gradually become proficient in that business. Even if a trader is not fully skilled before trading, he must have some idea about trading and then start trading. When a trader starts trading slowly with some ideas, he will already become much more proficient in trading. But those traders must keep trying to become proficient in trading. If traders keep trying, they will definitely become more proficient in trading than they were in the beginning.

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1358
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 08:54:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2024, 09:03:46 PM »

It is an absolute lie or myth, to believe that to start trading you need to be an expert, it is a coercive question, because experience begins with being a novice, right?

On the other...:idea:
  • your trading plan
  • disciplined person
  • if you feel like your emotion is trying to control you.

These 3 things can be counterproductive if you do not know how to apply them well, it is not just knowing them, it is knowing how to apply them.

That it is a plan, it is really applied well, there is a plan or diversity of plans, it is the second thing, things will never go as you planned, if that were the case, we would not be here doubting that commerce is easy.

Discipline cannot be acquired at the exact moment in which you dedicate yourself to trading, that is a habit that has been going on for years, if you have never had it it will not appear just because you dedicate yourself to trading, so start practicing with things like For example, exercising, getting up early, writing to your loved ones every day, saving by not buying unnecessary things, etc.  8)

The other point, emotions, is like a car that you are accelerating at 200 km/h, you cannot stop it in a distance of 100 meters...

The point is, many want to get into trading because it is really easy, no one tells them no, but they are really prepared, then they fail at common things and say, trading is difficult, of course it is, but there are individuals who are primarily to blame.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2024, 10:29:58 PM »

You have to learn about trading gradually no one can learn everything at once or no one can trade after mastering it. First learn to analyze the market and then gain knowledge about each candle. But you must remember that you can never trade on emotion while trading.  Those who traded on impulse suffered initially. Then never be too greedy in trading platform whenever you are too greedy you will lose in trading platform. Learn to be patient on the trading platform Without learning to be patient, you cannot succeed on the trading platform. You have to try your best to gain knowledge about trading and use your own strategy, no one will help you in trading, you have to learn everything on your own.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:11:48 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2024, 11:22:42 PM »
It depends on what you call ‘expert’, what i am certain of is that trading needs skills and it is the fastest way for newbies to lose money. Storing your funds for the long term is an easier business, you only have to buy BTC and wait, you can pick the strategy that is best for you and implement it.

I would also not advice newbies to start immediately with trading, they should learn about the network and its market and get some knowledge of what they are getting into. However, that does not mean newbies should fall for scammers who call themselves ‘experts’ online and sell signals, if you give such people money, you are surely going to lose it.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀