follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Stake,earn and mining?  (Read 1175 times)

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:30:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: Stake,earn and mining?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2024, 08:38:02 AM »
Have been decide to do next move besides trading and bounty hunting so my question is where could be possible be the best way to gain big percentage profits with 10$ in crypto space?
I know one thing, but it is not recommended especially for newbies.

$10 is a small amount of money, you can only make it possible to multiply it if you are an experienced and skilled trader by doing futures trading. If you're not, you will only lose that small amount of money in just a short period of time.

I know a lot of people are making thousands or even millions in Solana. They are using the Solana network to invest in shitcoins. I don't do this, but I know some people who do this. I'm not actually recommending this as I can see the way they invest on shitcoins is the same as they just gamble, they are having hoped to multiply their money. There's no guarantee on this, you can also lose your money by this method.

That's why, I recommend you keep that $10, learn more things, and don't think of a way to multiply your money even if you use a small amount of money.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2024, 08:38:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:48:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2024, 08:33:09 PM »
-snip-
I know a lot of people are making thousands or even millions in Solana. They are using the Solana network to invest in shitcoins. I don't do this, but I know some people who do this. I'm not actually recommending this as I can see the way they invest on shitcoins is the same as they just gamble, they are having hoped to multiply their money. There's no guarantee on this, you can also lose your money by this method.
-snip-
It has been said by many people investing in shitcoin there will be no guarantees, this has become a common warning.
But see more people starting to put their money on memecoin and even now the presale only needs to send SOLANA tokens to the embedded address.

It looks very easy, but it is indeed risky, but with $10 it is already a fairly minimal investment.
It never hurts to try, but with complete control and don't use all the money.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:47:05 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2024, 10:14:27 PM »
Have been decide to do next move besides trading and bounty hunting so my question is where could be possible be the best way to gain big percentage profits with 10$ in crypto space?
$10 is a very small amount, you can't expect anything significant from there, except maybe to learn a little about everything. Valid offers range up to 10% per year, (on your $10, the expected earnings are about $1 in a year) and everything you see beyond that is mostly a scam.
Stay away from any cloud mining and similar schemes, because you will just run out of money.
What @examplens said is correct. That may dampen expectations a bit, but that's the fact. In fact, even when we have 1BNB, when we stake & earn, the results are also very small, not really worth it over a fairly long period of time. Not to underestimate, but if it's $10, it looks like you have to be more patient and not have too high expectations just yet.

There are still many processes that you have to go through. You are not alone, there are still many people who started from even $0, but because of their persistence, they were able to earn more. Starting from participating in various free programs and trading. Take a look, currently there are several signature campaigns on this forum and you can join them if you have reached a certain rank. Try to make the best post possible so that you have the opportunity to join in it. It's not something that is impossible as long as you are willing to try seriously.

Well, related to trading. You also have to understand that trading is a very high risk thing. without good knowledge, the risks will be even higher. So you have to make sure that you have sufficient supplies for trading. So you can reap profits little by little. Just be patient, don't expect big profits instantly.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2024, 08:14:11 AM »
imagine you are capitalizing 10$ but you are aiming for big percentage? nothing can assure that because youmust risk to make good income.
why have i said this ?because for you to gain that big percent then you must invest in altcoins that is totally risky but yeah profitable , also try to invest in shitcoins mate that will give you generous return (but super risky of course)

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2024, 08:20:32 AM »
With capital of only $10 I think what you will do in cryptocurrency is very limited, Stake and Earn will never get big profits, while mining of course the capital you use is very large, therefore collect all the assets you have from the results. hunt for prizes and after that you can stake on the Binance exchange.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2024, 09:06:31 AM »
-snip-
-snip-
It has been said by many people investing in shitcoin there will be no guarantees, this has become a common warning.
But see more people starting to put their money on memecoin and even now the presale only needs to send SOLANA tokens to the embedded address.

It looks very easy, but it is indeed risky, but with $10 it is already a fairly minimal investment.
It never hurts to try, but with complete control and don't use all the money.
That's another problem, $10 is just a minimal amount of investment. Maybe it is not enough to start as an investment even in shitcoin. I have been reading some conversations of my friends and as far as I remember, the minimum investment for some memecoins is 0.1 SOL or sometimes 1 SOL. The $10 is only 0.05 SOL which doesn't even get you to a minimum amount.

Offline ABCbits

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1555
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:13:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Search Poll Voter Karma Good
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2024, 11:03:22 AM »
With such small amount, the withdraw fee alone probably will "eat" most of coin you bought. But if you can trust centralized exchange, you can buy and stake coin you bought on that exchange.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2024, 11:03:22 AM »

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1844
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:49:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2024, 01:02:24 PM »
I've been looking at some airdrops these days, and I noticed that many of them require a small investment as a condition to be eligible for a particular airdrop.
This is not financial advice, but only a suggestion, and if you recognize a real airdrop, you might make some significant profit with that $10.

I will follow up on all the previous comments, $10 is a very small amount for anything other than experimenting and learning.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2024, 07:40:44 PM »
For doing staking or doing mining 10$ is a very small amount. It is true that you can do staking from this amount but the profit amount will be that much what can't make you happy. Doing doing staking you have to have more than 1k dollar and if we talk about mining then mining is not profitable in these day. And if you have lots of fund then you can buy a asic miner for mining the Start your earning.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:48:49 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2024, 11:51:24 PM »
That's another problem, $10 is just a minimal amount of investment. Maybe it is not enough to start as an investment even in shitcoin. I have been reading some conversations of my friends and as far as I remember, the minimum investment for some memecoins is 0.1 SOL or sometimes 1 SOL. The $10 is only 0.05 SOL which doesn't even get you to a minimum amount.
there are also some presales that receive 0.001 SOL or below and this will only count as an Airdrop,
but of course there will be no clarity on how many tokens will be obtained.

Raising the funds first until they reach $100 would be better.

With such small amount, the withdrawal fee alone probably will "eat" most of the coin you bought. But if you can trust centralized exchange, you can buy and stake coin you bought on that exchange.
The withdrawal fee depends on which chain the coin is on, if only on the SOLANA chain, it is very cheap, even under $1.
But if it is on the ETH chain, it will certainly be more expensive and centralized exchanges also provide the same standard fees.

Offline ABCbits

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1555
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:13:47 AM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter Karma Good
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2024, 09:39:17 AM »
With such small amount, the withdrawal fee alone probably will "eat" most of the coin you bought. But if you can trust centralized exchange, you can buy and stake coin you bought on that exchange.
The withdrawal fee depends on which chain the coin is on, if only on the SOLANA chain, it is very cheap, even under $1.
But if it is on the ETH chain, it will certainly be more expensive and centralized exchanges also provide the same standard fees.

You're right, although it also depends on withdraw fee set by the exchange. For example, Binance set 0.012 SOL as withdraw fee[1] which is equal about $2.3 at time of writing this post.

[1] https://www.binance.com/en/fee/cryptoFee
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2024, 12:22:03 PM »
there are also some presales that receive 0.001 SOL or below and this will only count as an Airdrop,
but of course there will be no clarity on how many tokens will be obtained.

Raising the funds first until they reach $100 would be better.
I'm not really sure about the exact minimum amount, but thanks, I at least know that there's a lesser minimum amount to join on investing in shitcoins. Though, I still don't recommend investing in this as I consider it the same as gambling. Shitcoins are memecoins, they don't have any utilities. They are just a pump-and-dump scenario where a lot of newbies will only become a victim and lose their money in the end.

I even heard that some of them have a group channel, a community where they receive an update on where they will invest next. This is risky because they will only become the ones who will purchase at the peak of the memecoin while those who give signal are already selling their holdings.

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:51:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2024, 11:46:44 PM »
If this is for staking, earning, or mining, not to belittle it, but $10 is quite small. You can indeed stake with this nominal amount. However, if you calculate the rewards, even around 6 months, the results will be very small. Really it will be very small, and certainly far from expectations, it is not worth it to do staking or all three things with that nominal amount.

So, with that nominal value, actually, the best thing you can do to optimize profits is trading. This alone would be quite risky, right? but it can be learned, as long as you don't rush to get money instantly. Make sure you first understand trading as best you can. So, you can optimize your profits, thereby accumulating your nominal funds.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:23:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2024, 05:57:40 PM »
If you want to do trading you will definitely need a lot of money but if you want to hunt the bounty you can do it for free and you can easily earn money by doing it for free. If you are looking to make money outside of bounty hunting or trading, I suggest you invest for the long term if you want. To invest for long term you must have some capital. You probably talked about $10 worth of capital. 10 dollars is very little to invest but if you maintain your investment consistency after investing 10 dollars and continue to invest 10 dollars regularly then at some point you will get a big financial profit from your investment. In this case I would suggest you to invest by following DCA method.

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:13:50 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2024, 06:44:43 PM »
but if you want to hunt the bounty you can do it for free and you can easily earn money by doing it for free.
I don't think bounty hunting is free, you put time into it, and as far as i am concerned time is very important and expensive too. In addition to that, many bounty campaigns do not pay people who participate in their bounty campaign and they end up wasting their time on it, there is high risk of wasting your time if you promote projects through bounty campaigns.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀