follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Invest or bounty?  (Read 56434 times)

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1103
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:14:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: Invest or bounty?
« Reply #285 on: March 12, 2024, 01:34:49 PM »
Participation in bounty campaigns is not all valuable, I often take part in bounties that are worthless and just a waste of time. Except signature campaigns pay weekly BTC payments.
Yes, in fact only those who don't have good rank on the forum should participate in bunty campaigns in order to earn some stakes. I have never participated in bounty campaigns as far as I remember. Signature campaigns are much better because they pay you for your contribution and your genuine opinion.

I would suggest all high rank members to avoid bounties if you don't want to waste your time, however if a bounty is offering some good value in USD then you may participate in that one. Although, not necessary but if someone wants to earn some money with low rank account then there's nothing wrong in joining the bounty campaigns.
Or much better to participate in bounty campaigns if ever you that you are ever having a hard time looking for a Signature campaign that pays in BTC on a weekly basis and not to completely avoid it. There have been a lot of people doing that and if ever there's any slots open, they can just apply anytime they want. This way, they can still be part of bounty campaigns which they think is good to participate in while waiting for any openings.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #285 on: March 12, 2024, 01:34:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #286 on: March 12, 2024, 02:12:40 PM »

Or much better to participate in bounty campaigns if ever you that you are ever having a hard time looking for a Signature campaign that pays in BTC on a weekly basis and not to completely avoid it. There have been a lot of people doing that and if ever there's any slots open, they can just apply anytime they want. This way, they can still be part of bounty campaigns which they think is good to participate in while waiting for any openings.

The BTC pait signature campaign is very valuable and really delivers every week. if there is an empty slot they scramble to join. Because many signature campaigns were worthless before, we were tired of following them but it turned out the coins were worthless.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1157
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:39:01 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #287 on: March 12, 2024, 06:49:03 PM »
The BTC pait signature campaign is very valuable and really delivers every week. if there is an empty slot they scramble to join. Because many signature campaigns were worthless before, we were tired of following them but it turned out the coins were worthless.
You can maximize the weekly results you get by holding HOLD if the payment you receive is in the form of bitcoin. Until now, Bitcoin's bullish moment due to ETFs and halving is heating up, therefore, take your time and use it to analyze when is the best time to exchange your BTC for FIAT or other coins. That way you can get maximum profit.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1139
  • Last Active: Today at 09:18:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #288 on: March 12, 2024, 10:13:36 PM »

Just as @SamReomo already said, I agree with him and I believe that bounty hunting or airdrops are just shit this time around because participant don't get a better share for the activities they do just promote the project. After promoting some projects, the bounty hunters don't get paid or after they receive payment, the token might not get listed in any exchange or the project might swap their coin, leaving behind bounty hunters.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1103
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:14:40 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #289 on: March 13, 2024, 11:49:11 AM »

Just as @SamReomo already said, I agree with him and I believe that bounty hunting or airdrops are just shit this time around because participant don't get a better share for the activities they do just promote the project. After promoting some projects, the bounty hunters don't get paid or after they receive payment, the token might not get listed in any exchange or the project might swap their coin, leaving behind bounty hunters.
But it doesn't hurt to be part of any bounty if you are not occupied by any signature campaign. I know a lot of scam bounty campaigns are still around even nowadays, but if you can find a campaign that is an unexpectedly legitimate project and pays well, it would be a great outcome.

Again, if you happen to find an open slot for a signature campaign, then you can leave the bounty campaign anytime once you are accepted. It's just another opportunity you open for yourself, just another possibility while you don't have a signature campaign yet.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1794
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:42:07 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #290 on: March 13, 2024, 12:45:45 PM »

But it doesn't hurt to be part of any bounty if you are not occupied by any signature campaign. I know a lot of scam bounty campaigns are still around even nowadays, but if you can find a campaign that is an unexpectedly legitimate project and pays well, it would be a great outcome.

Again, if you happen to find an open slot for a signature campaign, then you can leave the bounty campaign anytime once you are accepted. It's just another opportunity you open for yourself, just another possibility while you don't have a signature campaign yet.

Currently there is a BTC paid signature campaign that runs every week, I think it is the best choice for us to follow it. The investment is good, if held for the long term. Joining bounties is also good, if we have time to do it.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1019
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:12:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #291 on: March 14, 2024, 09:31:48 PM »
Currently there is a BTC paid signature campaign that runs every week, I think it is the best choice for us to follow it. The investment is good, if held for the long term. Joining bounties is also good, if we have time to do it.
Yeah by participating in the campaign you can at least increase your monthly income. Not everyone has the opportunity to participate in a campaign that pays using BTC, so it's best to do it well when you participate and always complete the tasks given each week.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #291 on: March 14, 2024, 09:31:48 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1825
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:52:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #292 on: March 14, 2024, 09:40:54 PM »
Yeah by participating in the campaign you can at least increase your monthly income. Not everyone has the opportunity to participate in a campaign that pays using BTC, so it's best to do it well when you participate and always complete the tasks given each week.

good advice, as long as the BTC payment is available, we have to do our best by doing the weekly tasks. This will take time because we definitely have our own busy schedules in the real world. I also participated in a few airdrops although I'm not sure they will be worth anything down the line.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4010
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:59 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #293 on: March 14, 2024, 09:44:49 PM »
I would say that it will be better if you would decide how much you value your free time or how much it cost. You see, investing require a starting capital, which you can lose in case of a failure. Participating in bounties only cost your free time. If you have plenty of it, go ahead, take part in some campaigns, if you dont (but have money), then go with investing, as it will require free time only at early stage when you make decisioun where to invest.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1001
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 08:08:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #294 on: March 14, 2024, 10:41:03 PM »
I would say that it will be better if you would decide how much you value your free time or how much it cost. You see, investing require a starting capital, which you can lose in case of a failure. Participating in bounties only cost your free time. If you have plenty of it, go ahead, take part in some campaigns, if you dont (but have money), then go with investing, as it will require free time only at early stage when you make decisioun where to invest.
It is better to invest the money you earn to buy bitcoin because if you rely on bounties it will not be as valuable unless the signature campaign may be a little what is generated.

I myself prefer to start investing even though it requires initial capital, we can also start from small numbers and continue to accumulate until the amount becomes large in this way you will not be heavy investing the DCA method so more people this way.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1761
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:51:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #295 on: March 14, 2024, 11:20:33 PM »
It is better to invest the money you earn to buy bitcoin because if you rely on bounties it will not be as valuable unless the signature campaign may be a little what is generated.

I myself prefer to start investing even though it requires initial capital, we can also start from small numbers and continue to accumulate until the amount becomes large in this way you will not be heavy investing the DCA method so more people this way.

I think majority of us here started with bounties or signature campaigns. And then when we learn about trading or investing, then what we save that time could be the start of our crypto journey.

And then as we progress, we become experience, we learn strategies like DCA, maybe others learn to trade but might have felt that it's not for them and so they just continue to DCA and then HODL. So someone will have to start from something and then simply evolved ourselves here.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 906
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #296 on: March 15, 2024, 04:02:09 AM »
Bounty Campaigns will never pay you with BTC instead you will be campaigning for free when you run a Bounty Campaign.  After campaigning the bounce for free, when the project is successful and when the team and manager of that project want, you can get payment from that project but the payment amount is not big. Working on signature campaigns may earn some amount of money every week but not everyone has the opportunity to work on signature campaigns. There are many bounty hunters who only hunt the bounty because they don't have enough money to invest, they don't have the appreciation of the investment, they are content with hunting the bounty.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1287
  • Last Active: Today at 07:37:33 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #297 on: March 15, 2024, 05:25:06 AM »

Investing in Bitcoin is the best method among the best methods, the more you invest, the more profit you can get. Especially the more I feel towards the future I see a very beautiful future. Because of the current price control of Bitcoin, it is possible to get married in Bitcoin to benefit the most. If we invest 10% to 20% percent money from what we earn in bitcoins, it is definitely possible to achieve success in the future.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1794
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:42:07 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #298 on: March 15, 2024, 08:17:12 AM »

Investing in Bitcoin is the best method among the best methods, the more you invest, the more profit you can get. Especially the more I feel towards the future I see a very beautiful future. Because of the current price control of Bitcoin, it is possible to get married in Bitcoin to benefit the most. If we invest 10% to 20% percent money from what we earn in bitcoins, it is definitely possible to achieve success in the future.

Many people think the same, investing in bitcoin is the best investment because bitcoin is volatile. If we buy bitcoin when it is bearish and hold until the next bullish period in about 3 years we will get very large profits.

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #299 on: March 15, 2024, 10:50:41 AM »

Many people think the same, investing in bitcoin is the best investment because bitcoin is volatile. If we buy bitcoin when it is bearish and hold until the next bullish period in about 3 years we will get very large profits.

Yes you are right. bitcoin is volatile. But it's important to know when to buy it. What if Bitcoin doesn’t rise to these highs?
I trade at FXOpen

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG