follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: DOG'S FIGHT AGAINST CORONA VIRUS: HOW SAFE ARE OUR PETS?  (Read 6697 times)

Offline AbinSur

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 24, 2020, 05:15:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
DOG'S FIGHT AGAINST CORONA VIRUS: HOW SAFE ARE OUR PETS?
« on: April 26, 2020, 06:24:52 PM »

Corona virus is the latest epidemic disease that is ravaging the world population on a very large scale. The virus has affected way over 200 countries with more than 2 million people tested positive for the virus. The COVID-19 virus has been declared by the world Health Organisation as a global pandemic in early March of 2020. And while the panic has been about the health of the humans over the rapid spread of the virus, pet owners are also begining to worry about the health of their dogs.

In the wake of the virus, photos of dogs have been seen wearing face masks all over the internet and social media platforms — causing pet owners to ask whether their dogs can contract the COVID-19 virus

Can dogs get the corona virus? [nofollow]

The World Health Organisation (WHO) declared that dogs can contract certain kind of corona virus; in the form of canine respiratory corona virus. However, the new corona virus specifically known as COVID-19 is believed not to be a risk to dogs health. In Hong Kong, two pet dogs tested positive for COVID-19 virus because the two dogs have lived with owners who have the virus. However, local authorities in Hong Kong attributed the case to be of human-to-dog transmission — with no evidence indicating that dogs or other animals can transmit the virus to humans. Interestingly none of the two dogs showed any signs of sickness from the virus

Health authorities in Hong Kong continued to test cats and dogs owned by people infected with the COVID-19 virus. A total of 17 tests were done as of 25th of March by Hong Kong's Department of agriculture, fisheries and conservation and the results showed high level of infrequency; as only two dogs were infected and tested positive for the virus.

Improvement of dog health through vaccination [nofollow]

The kind of relationship that exist between dogs and humans have caused dog owners to be concerned about the health and welfare of their dogs in the wake of the corona virus pandemic. The virus has killed many people and dog owners do not want to lose their dogs to this virus. While it is declared that the COVID-19 virus does not pose any threat to dogs or pets for that matter, just like in humans, maintaining a sound health for dogs improves their health and immunity against other forms of corona viruses or even respiratory infections.

One of the best ways to take care of dog's health and improve its welfare is through vaccination. Vaccination provide all the necessary clinical requirements for a good health and prepares the system to fight infections and diseases.

Application of blockchain technology in dog health and welfare [nofollow]

The advancements in technology has helped in solving a lot of challenges that we have faced over time. Blockchain technology which is the most revolutionary technology of this era has been applied to different fields to help improve things. A new project is leveraging blockchain to develop an ecosystem that focuses on dog health and welfare. DogData is building a network of information registry for dogs. The project is also cored on creating a vaccination program for dogs registered on its network.

Feature/Offers of DogData [nofollow]

1. Creation of a detailed dog registry where dogs will be registered
2. An integrated life data management system for dogs
3. A comprehensive and complete vaccination program for dogs
4. Correction of unverifiable and untrustworthy dog data system
5. Creation of a P2p Dog sale, care and welfare system
6. Development of algorithm that use big data & science to breed better Dogs
7. Provision of tools to guide new Dog buyers to pick a suitable Dog breed

Official Links
Telegram: https://t.me/Dogdata [nofollow]
Whitepaper: https://mydogdata.com/pdf/DogdataLitewhitepaper.pdf [nofollow]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FaceBook4Dog [nofollow]

My Detail
Telegram https://t.me/@abdulyasu [nofollow]
Bitcointalk: CRYPTICYASU

« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 07:02:31 PM by AbinSur »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

DOG'S FIGHT AGAINST CORONA VIRUS: HOW SAFE ARE OUR PETS?
« on: April 26, 2020, 06:24:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Kryptarion

• Activity: 86
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 02, 2020, 02:26:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: DOG'S FIGHT AGAINST CORONA VIRUS: HOW SAFE ARE OUR PETS?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 06:30:25 AM »
Nice article #AbinSur.  You have explained this company very properly. I enjoy reading.
I think that the corona virus is bad, people are already suffering and dieing from it. Our pets should be protected.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 04:41:57 PM by CryptoBull »

Offline kalvary

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: May 28, 2020, 07:43:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 04:54:11 PM »
Nice article #AbinSur.  You have explained this company very properly. I enjoy reading.
I think that the corona virus is bad, people are already suffering and dieing from it. Our pets should be protected.

DogData  seem like the perfect blockchain project for pets. I read the whitepaper and I was impressed. I will continue to follow the project.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 04:59:18 PM by kalvary »

Offline kalvary

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: May 28, 2020, 07:43:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 05:05:57 PM »
 I have a dog, as nd I think a platform like this is wonderful. It is important to always want the best for your pets. I will register on this website as bad I hope I will be rewarded
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 05:10:25 PM by kalvary »

Offline AbinSur

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: May 24, 2020, 05:15:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 05:12:14 PM »
Thanks for your comment. You are very correct, the virus is bad. It has cause big problem to health and economies of countries around the world. One of the mission of DogData project is to provide vaccination platform for dogs. It will improve their immunity against diseases

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 09:39:00 AM »

There is actually a big market for this dog-focused platform though if they can also expand to cats the market can double. Certainly, people are spending good amount of money with their beloved dogs and if DogData can be a good platform then it can be making good revenues and will have a strong community support.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG