follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin post-halving price consolidation could last 2 months  (Read 880 times)

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1547
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 11:51:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: Bitcoin post-halving price consolidation could last 2 months
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2024, 08:50:36 PM »
2 months is enough i think?

remember what we have had before the Halving happens?  we have a breaking of ATH and I think that its normal that we see this market response now.\

But the thing about investors are shifting to altcoins? i don't know if there is a room for this since the whole market is bleeding also .
So far, seeing exchanges that are in the red due to the impact of falling bitcoin prices is very sad. It seems that bitcoin is having difficulty increasing its price again. The altcoin season may come with a bitcoin crash in the next wave when bitcoin hits bottom.
I don't think that bitcoin will have any difficulty in price increase is just that the right time for that has not come, and when it comes you will marvel how the price of bitcoin reached a new ATH. Bitcoin is first before any altcoins and if bitcoin have not hit the bull market, I doubt if any altcoin will be bullish. We only need patience with our bitcoin hodlings for the market to be in green.
Bitcoin would always be the main trend setter or the ones who would really be that be based up on how the market condition should really be started on.  When we do speak or talk about market consolidation then this is something that cant really be predicted as it always be because we dont know on how long or how many months we would really be keep on guessing
on when bull market would be kicking in. Basing up on last cycle then it did take 6-7 months as far as i remember or im not sure but if we do base up with those numbers
when we would really be still might be experiencing some deep corrections on upcoming months or making some sideways movement for couple of months until on Q4
but well everything would be still no sure.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2024, 08:50:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 10:09:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2024, 10:44:53 PM »
Bitcoin would always be the main trend setter or the ones who would really be that be based up on how the market condition should really be started on.
Indeed, Bitcoin will always be the trend setter of altcoins. Although probably there are several altcoins that are not  following the Bitcoin market condition, the percentage is  very small. and they are probably part of coins that are being hype. OS, this will be quite different developing and progressing. But for other altcoin type, most of them are following Bitcoin. 

when we would really be still might be experiencing some deep corrections on upcoming months or making some sideways movement for couple of months until on Q4
Indeed, usually the Bitcoin price will still be very fluctuating and will still decline quite significantly and will not be able to make significant progress to rise again a few months after the halving. However, I still really hope that BTC prices can start to rise again quite significantly in Q4 this year. Because the bullish era or Bitcoin ATH occurred before the halving. Is it possible that the bull run peak process will also be faster in the future compared to the usual cycle?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG