follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 72 , are we going to break 75k at last?  (Read 1135 times)

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 01:49:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: 72 , are we going to break 75k at last?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2024, 02:30:12 PM »
Knowing that there was a big psychological factor at play to the post-halving effect on the price, I fear that this could have been a little bit worn off by the unexpected bull run caused by the approval of the spot ETFs and the demand related to it.
After already having an early pump and the new ATH, the post-halving enthusiasm could turn out to be a lot smaller than in the previous cycles. So, I think, that if we are to see levels significantly above $100k, we'd need to have something more solid than retail investors jumping in just because of the FOMO.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2024, 02:30:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2024, 03:33:55 PM »
Don't look at it being "low" right now, its obvious that we are going to end up with a better result without a doubt. I understand that it may feel like the drop made it harder, but the reality is that we are going to end up with something much better in the end, so we should consider that as a good indicator. I am not saying that we can't make it work one way or another, we just need to figure out how and when it will go back up. Sure its a little down now, but 75k+ is inevitable and will happen, we have to just make sure that things will look to be better soon, so we can't really consider the situation to be all that bad.

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1358
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:39:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2024, 05:39:17 PM »
Bitcoin history price definitely makes you mature that insatiable thought of the next ATH, and gives you that patience.

Price margins are what is really important, like when we go from +3k to 10k, etc.  Therefore, the next interesting floor is +80k, which will occur in June*.

*:🎯

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2024, 11:52:48 PM »
Are we finally going to break 75k this month of April since halving month recorded?
Again I will update question once we broke this price and to check for another increase .
Because we will have bitcoin halving, I think it won't be difficult to pass $75k in this month. Even, most people predicted that the price of Bitcoin will be above $80k during the Bitcoin halving. The circulating supply of Bitcoin will drop much, so there will be a big increase in Bitcoin price in the market. Moreover people know that Bitcoin halving is a great moment, there are many people who want to trade Bitcoin at that time.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2024, 10:05:13 AM »
Because we will have bitcoin halving, I think it won't be difficult to pass $75k in this month. Even, most people predicted that the price of Bitcoin will be above $80k during the Bitcoin halving.

I am not so clear if it will be this month, as I have been looking at the chart for the last few months and there seems to be resistance around $70,000. Having broken the previous ath and reached $73,750 many of us thought there was a clear path to the upside but as you can see on the chart it looks like resistance has formed at those levels. We have to think that resistances, as well as supports, are not formed on exact numbers, but on a range. And that seems to have happened here.

The circulating supply of Bitcoin will drop much, so there will be a big increase in Bitcoin price in the market.

No. What will be reduced is the supply of new bitcoins, which are mined with each block as a reward.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2024, 05:50:33 PM »
The Market enters $72,000 this morning, then dropped down and we are also back on something close to that at $71,800 this means a lot that we should always treat the market as how it has always been ever volatile because you can must discover from the wake of the next day that bitcoin market price has moved on a new turn around with market price far away from where you left it.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 01:49:13 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2024, 05:57:29 PM »
The Market enters $72,000 this morning, then dropped down and we are also back on something close to that at $71,800 this means a lot that we should always treat the market as how it has always been ever volatile because you can must discover from the wake of the next day that bitcoin market price has moved on a new turn around with market price far away from where you left it.

It's a bit weird because the volume isn't even that high. It's about half as less as what we've seen in early March. Usually increase in price would go in pair with increased volume but lately this has reversed and we tend to see higher volumes when the price sinks.
It's almost like the spot ETFs have messed up everything in terms of price action predictions. Can't complain though. I expected a dip but we're still holding above $70k and my see another ATH soon.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2024, 05:57:29 PM »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2024, 07:36:13 PM »

It's a bit weird because the volume isn't even that high. It's about half as less as what we've seen in early March. Usually increase in price would go in pair with increased volume but lately this has reversed and we tend to see higher volumes when the price sinks.
It's almost like the spot ETFs have messed up everything in terms of price action predictions. Can't complain though. I expected a dip but we're still holding above $70k and my see another ATH soon.
Luckily the price of bitcoin has fallen to $60k. Soon we will enter a bearish season which will cause the price of bitcoin on exchanges to fall very deeply and there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will reach $20k again. Hopefully the price I mentioned can be reached soon and we can buy as much as possible when the price is cheap.

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1647
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2024, 07:58:14 PM »
I got some at just under 60k I am set for more at 57k
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2024, 06:44:20 AM »
I got some at just under 60k I am set for more at 57k
If you buy Bitcoin at a price below $60k then you are lucky and now you should be able to sell with a sufficient profit. However, if you want to wait until the price is higher then we can sell at the end of this year or at least wait until Bitcoin reaches a new ATH .

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2024, 11:39:43 PM »
now that Bitcoin crossed the highest now

All-time high
Mar 11, 2024 (30 minutes ago)
$72,242.51

so seeing this mate, are we going to see 75k ATH any time soon? because the market growing crazy and for all time making this high
is something the whole community must celebrate,and I think there will be no correction coming now.
The new ATH was created and this is $73,750

But, in fact, Currently, we cannot reprint a new ATH because after that, the price of Bitcoin actually crashed very drastically due to several FUDs being spread. And even the effects of the halving are not yet too high. yes, because in some cases, the price of BTC will only skyrocket after a few months of the halving. So we really have to be more patient. It seems that the desire to get to $75k is still quite far away.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2024, 11:49:43 PM »
Bitcoin failed to break out $75k at least and latest higher stuck on $73k, have been one month later after the highest price break and bitcoin seems top awhile to make new ATH.
FUD coming every time after bitcoin success break with the new ATH but its not problem with optimistic after halving keep believing raise to $75k is not really difficult. I believe how bitcoin keep strong to face many time FUD and correction before returning to higher price.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:33:54 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2024, 08:54:25 AM »
Bitcoin failed to break out $75k at least and latest higher stuck on $73k, have been one month later after the highest price break and bitcoin seems top awhile to make new ATH.
FUD coming every time after bitcoin success break with the new ATH but its not problem with optimistic after halving keep believing raise to $75k is not really difficult. I believe how bitcoin keep strong to face many time FUD and correction before returning to higher price.
but now since we are already in the Halving effect lets see how far it will go , considering that we have recorded the recent ath at almost 74 k so we are looking for 80k in before the end of April.
and one thing that I do believe will happen is that 100k is near the corner , 3rd or 4th quarter of this year will not be that far.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2024, 06:56:48 PM »
but now since we are already in the Halving effect lets see how far it will go , considering that we have recorded the recent ath at almost 74 k so we are looking for 80k in before the end of April.
and one thing that I do believe will happen is that 100k is near the corner , 3rd or 4th quarter of this year will not be that far.
Hopefully what you say is true because so far I see the potential for an increase in the price of Bitcoin seems very difficult to happen, Bitcoin must need good news to trigger whales to buy Bitcoin in very high amounts. If there is no good news then as you can see, It's hard to go up.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2024, 11:25:45 PM »
Yes. It is sad that Bitcoin failed to reach $75k, it even doesn't return to $70k. The price of Bitcoin looks hard to increase again, it tends to drop in the last few days. We don't only see FUDs, but there are also some issues that make it difficult for Bitcoin to grow. Maybe many people are trying to sell their Bitcoin, so there are many supplies in the market. It is very different with our prediction that there will be a big decrease of supply in the market.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG