follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Well we dropped off in most crypto is the bullrun done?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
1 (7.7%)
Hey relax we have not started it yet
8 (61.5%)
Maybe so I sit on the sidelines waiting filled with indecision
1 (7.7%)
Don't worry be like JJG and dca
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closes: July 26, 2024, 02:34:02 PM

Author Topic: Is this the shortest shittiest bullrun ever?  (Read 1108 times)

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1679
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:18:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
Re: Is this the shortest shittiest bullrun ever?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2024, 10:42:12 PM »
So my buy is up to 64k it averaged around 57-58 k

not bad.

Maybe we push over 65k today.
It seems from coinmarketcap data that today Bitcoin managed to penetrate the sell order wall at $65k until finally a few minutes later the price fell again slowly to the current market conditions.

So we do have that $65k resistance. If we do able to break this resistance then we would be seeing 70k on fast manner but it seems that it would be taking a while if these corrections or rejections would happen. This is why for those who do love to play with these movements then they are really that indeed making money as of this moment. You would really be having these kind of impressions that this might be different but actually this is just an ordinary day here on crypto space. Bull run the shortest? We arent that even still on that condition yet.
We are really that still starting.  ;D

Well we are hanging in there. I sold off the coin purchased at 56.9 57.6 57.5 at 64646 frees up cash for a dip and ir is a profit.

2 years ago I sold a lot of btc at a loss just to have a write off for future mining earnings.

So I am in a no tax capital gain for about 35000 usd.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2024, 10:42:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15918
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:25:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2024, 10:50:52 PM »
Hey, relax we have not started it yet

Yes, this cannot be the long anticipated bull run. Believe me, if this be the bull run for this circle such that the next one will be around 2029 and 2030, just know that there'll be problems with bitcoin. No, this cannot be it...
I also choose this option, and I believe that the new bullrun has just begun and the most important phase of the bullrun has not yet taken place. We are still in the market's re-accumulation phase and will soon see a strong breakout of both BTC and ALTS: BTC will reach a price above $100K and ALTS will have an altseason.

Those who are panicking and are selling off tokens to leave the market may not understand the cyclical nature of this market. They should zoom out to see that the main trend is uptrend, not downtrend. The BTC halving has just happened, we are just starting to feel the impact of the scarcity that has just doubled. The opportunities for us are still ahead!
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Legion

• Activity: 225
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:13:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2024, 04:52:53 PM »
So my buy is up to 64k it averaged around 57-58 k

not bad.

Maybe we push over 65k today.
It seems from coinmarketcap data that today Bitcoin managed to penetrate the sell order wall at $65k until finally a few minutes later the price fell again slowly to the current market conditions.

So we do have that $65k resistance. If we do able to break this resistance then we would be seeing 70k on fast manner but it seems that it would be taking a while if these corrections or rejections would happen. This is why for those who do love to play with these movements then they are really that indeed making money as of this moment. You would really be having these kind of impressions that this might be different but actually this is just an ordinary day here on crypto space. Bull run the shortest? We arent that even still on that condition yet.
We are really that still starting.  ;D

Well we are hanging in there. I sold off the coin purchased at 56.9 57.6 57.5 at 64646 frees up cash for a dip and ir is a profit.

2 years ago I sold a lot of btc at a loss just to have a write off for future mining earnings.

So I am in a no tax capital gain for about 35000 usd.
You make a number that is quite unique, if you have a very large amount of bitcoin and put it all in that number it will make the whales interested in destroying the wall that is in that beautiful number. Profit with quite a large amount, keep holding the bitcoin you have until the price rises, look here, many users on this forum want the price of bitcoin to rise to $100k, including me. ;D

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1530
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:53:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2024, 08:59:23 PM »
Hey, relax we have not started it yet

Yes, this cannot be the long anticipated bull run. Believe me, if this be the bull run for this circle such that the next one will be around 2029 and 2030, just know that there'll be problems with bitcoin. No, this cannot be it...
I also choose this option, and I believe that the new bullrun has just begun and the most important phase of the bullrun has not yet taken place. We are still in the market's re-accumulation phase and will soon see a strong breakout of both BTC and ALTS: BTC will reach a price above $100K and ALTS will have an altseason.

Those who are panicking and are selling off tokens to leave the market may not understand the cyclical nature of this market. They should zoom out to see that the main trend is uptrend, not downtrend. The BTC halving has just happened, we are just starting to feel the impact of the scarcity that has just doubled. The opportunities for us are still ahead!
Why we cant just wait before the market for it to kick in?  :)

People do really love on taking up some conclusions even if the market hasnt move out that high yet and already making up some words that it is already shit and shortest bull run
even though its pretty obvious that we arent that still there yet. There would be some indicators that we are already heading into bull run though but this is just me
on which on the time that we would be seeing tons of positive news of different projects in regarding updates and other bullish sentiments and there are
tons of shit coins that pump out like hell and same goes with those established coins in the market then we can say that we are already there.

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 61
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:24:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2024, 10:24:47 PM »
It's too early to claim this is the shortest bull run, as we can expect more price increases, especially for Bitcoin and Ethereum. I'm prepared for this by pairing the two cryptocurrencies on Bitget's smart portfolio. And this way, if Bitcoin experiences a bull run first, I'll accumulate more ETH. Then, I'll be ready for Ethereum's typically larger bull cycle, which tends to follow Bitcoin's price surge.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #35 on: Today at 09:25:13 AM »
It's too early to claim this is the shortest bull run, as we can expect more price increases, especially for Bitcoin and Ethereum. I'm prepared for this by pairing the two cryptocurrencies on Bitget's smart portfolio. And this way, if Bitcoin experiences a bull run first, I'll accumulate more ETH. Then, I'll be ready for Ethereum's typically larger bull cycle, which tends to follow Bitcoin's price surge.
For now, the increase in Bitcoin prices may not be like before before the Bitcoin ETF happened. I would rather advise you to increase as much Ethereum as you can because we are waiting for the Ethereum ETF which will be announced soon, because when there is an announcement from the SEC regarding the acceptance of the Ethereum ETF the price will increased very sharply.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 05:34:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: Today at 10:52:54 AM »
Why did you prefer ethereum than bitcoin knowing too well than bitcoin is most trusted assets even though we knows about it volatility nature but that doesn't mean it would lose trust so easily to abandoned bitcoin to altcoin.
Investment are of choices and that is your choice no one is compelling you to go investment in bitcoin alone but it should be a way of diversification of your investment where you would have several investment to protects your funds, since most of us often choose altcoin than bitcoin and of a true we should always make bitcoin our first choice and put more percentage to it than any other altcoin out there. Btw, this bull can't be so be the shortest and of course we are expecting the main bull run from next year as the bitcoin history always tells.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: Today at 10:52:54 AM »

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1679
  • Last Active: Today at 03:18:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #37 on: Today at 03:18:17 PM »
I continue to stack my btc. Hoping for a strong run in the fall.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG