follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Discussion of cryptocurrency arbitration platform  (Read 3755 times)

Offline Rokis

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2767
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 23, 2021, 07:05:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Discussion of cryptocurrency arbitration platform
« on: August 14, 2019, 06:43:57 PM »
Hello

I think it is worth mentioning a very unusual site that I recently found and tried. In English-speaking users it is unpopular. We discuss it in our local thread on the same forum. I would like to see the opinions of people here too.

Once in one of the telegram chats I came across a message about the L7 trade platform and got interested. Because it was supposed to be a high profitability and help to multiply cryptocurrency.

Quickly reviewing the information about the site, I thought that this is another HYIP project to collect money from gullible users. Because the profitability of 2% - 5% per day is very doubtful.

The company is officially registered on the Islands in the offshore zone and positions itself as an arbitration platform using P2P and Fiat money from different countries. There are many different companies registered with the Director from the same place. Some normal "clean". Others are various financial pyramids.

There are a lot of Russian-language reviews about this platform on Youtube and I am very surprised that you, foreign colleagues do not have such a discussion yet.

What I want to say about the project. It does not look like an ordinary HYIP at all. Made the site very convenient. The courses cryptocurrency are really the same. Funds are actually moved in the blockchain. The platform has its own service for processing Fiat payments and due to this, such large percentages are obtained on cryptocurrency arbitration.

The Commission of the platform is very large, but even with it you can do 2% - 3% per day of the amount in arbitration!

Referral system is very profitable. 21% of the income of the affiliate. If partner does not, the system takes the income itself (she even without this 40%).

The project has been working for more than three months and new cryptocurrency pairs are constantly being added. If it was a HYIP, then they would not physically have enough funds for payments.

Transactions are held every few hours. On average, you can make 4-6 transactions per day with a profit of each 0.3 - 2%. Many people have already paid for their investments in 15-30 days and continue to receive net profit with the same interest.

About the pros:
+ High profitability
+ Low minimum entry threshold (~80$)
+ Minimum time investment (there is a function of automatic trading for an additional fee)
+ Quick payback
+ Technical support and responds quickly to any questions

About cons:
- The project team does not disclose their identity
- It is not known how long will last such a large profit on each transaction
- Great Commission (even though this is a great income)
- At any time the platform may disappear (as well as any exchange on which you trade).

What is your opinion about the project? Is it real what this project says? I still doubt all that.

To moderator: sorry if created a subject not there. In our (Russian) local branch there is a separate section for such discussions.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Discussion of cryptocurrency arbitration platform
« on: August 14, 2019, 06:43:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG