follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin price hit 68.6k dollar, very likely to hit 70k which would be an alltime  (Read 541 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter

Bitcoin price hit 68.6k dollar, very likely to hit 70k which would be an all-time high. Because the maximum was 69k dollars in 2021, it is very likely that the price of Bitcoin will rise to 70k by another step. What is the probability of touching 70 k dollars express your opinion?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1092
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:30:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
I am very sure that Bitcoin may cross its ATH this time because if you see the charts then you will understand that there is still good buying pressure and that means we might see another pump. I know there is chance of having a market correction but there is high probability of another pump and if that happens then we will see a new ATH of Bitcoin.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1550
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:31:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
So close and yet so far.
I just had a peak on coinmarket cap, the highest we've been in the last 24h is $68,770, that's only $16 away from breaking the 2021 ATH. We dropped 3.5% from there, but I'm not losing hopes just yet, the volume is still there so it's still very possible that we'll break it in the next 24 or 48 hours.
I wonder what the price action will be until the halving and past that. We'll we see a correction or will we keep going up? Due to the whole ETF thing, we've already departed from the cyclical movement and now we're in an uncharted territory.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 782
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
From my own speculation, I am expecting to see bitcoin price at 70k next weekend, and I might be wrong because the price might break the previous ATH before next weekend, due to the high pump in price. It shows that we can see a price above 100k maybe by this year ending after the halving. The ETF approval is making the demand of bitcoin to increase rapidly.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Bitcoin price has broken past records and is currently at its highest level. Investors are currently holding so much Bitcoin that 2025 will see the maximum benefit from Bitcoin. Bitcoin price has touched $69,941 at current price, setting an all-time high.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
We passed 70k. This is another out of date thread .

They are a lot of ath thread that are out of date and no option to close them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
The $70k price tag is no longer far for bitcoin to touch, we have seen how close it is to getting there. It is just a matter of a few dollars, we will be saying that Bitcoin has given a new ATH which is $70k.

$70k is not the amount we are anticipating for the bull run. Many of us must have been anticipating a price more than that since the bitcoin halving hasn't started.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls

Bitcoin price hit 68.6k dollar, very likely to hit 70k which would be an all-time high. Because the maximum was 69k dollars in 2021, it is very likely that the price of Bitcoin will rise to 70k by another step. What is the probability of touching 70 k dollars express your opinion?

Nice call. I think we can do better maybe 80k by mid april.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1068
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:40:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Over $72k of bitcoin higher price yesterday, did you expected with this price regarding many speculation hit $68k is the most expensive of bitcoin price. I think the era or bull run have come and bitcoin easily up to higher price and make new ATH every moment, after touching $72k will easily over $80k or possibility hit until $100k before halving time.
I think in the of March get chance bitcoin near close over $80k and not much problem without bad news sharing by whales with bitcoin raise the fantastic price.
How much price hit by bitcoin are you waiting for? lets me know based on your opinion with bitcoin price hit until how much higher price before halving.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts

I'm also counting to 80k before that Halving happens and I believe that there will be changes after that halving (correction or dumping who knows)
Over $72k of bitcoin higher price yesterday, did you expected with this price regarding many speculation hit $68k is the most expensive of bitcoin price. I think the era or bull run have come and bitcoin easily up to higher price and make new ATH every moment, after touching $72k will easily over $80k or possibility hit until $100k before halving time.
I think in the of March get chance bitcoin near close over $80k and not much problem without bad news sharing by whales with bitcoin raise the fantastic price.
How much price hit by bitcoin are you waiting for? lets me know based on your opinion with bitcoin price hit until how much higher price before halving.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

still staying at 72k and strongly holding its position ,and if thise  continue then the next stop is 80k.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
From my own speculation, I am expecting to see bitcoin price at 70k next weekend, and I might be wrong because the price might break the previous ATH before next weekend, due to the high pump in price. It shows that we can see a price above 100k maybe by this year ending after the halving. The ETF approval is making the demand of bitcoin to increase rapidly.
Yes already Bitcoin price Break previous ATH and Now Bitcoin price above $70k. Now exact $71.5k. I also believe Bitcoin price will hit minimum $100k within short time. I also believe bitcoin price will hit $100k Before 2024 thats means within this year. Bitcoin ETF approval and Bitcoin halving effects on Bitcoins price. And I also think within 2025 Bitcoin price will hit $150k.

Online Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1562
  • Last Active: Today at 12:17:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
This is very possible. But what I am anticipating is $100000. I do not know when this can happen but it should not be more than this year. The market has significantly increased already and gotten to all-time-high, but the bull run is not yet over. About getting to $80000, probably it can be in April or it might even be before the end of this month.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
This is very possible. But what I am anticipating is $100000. I do not know when this can happen but it should not be more than this year. The market has significantly increased already and gotten to all-time-high, but the bull run is not yet over. About getting to $80000, probably it can be in April or it might even be before the end of this month.
$100k Btc price is very possible this year. Imagine, if we look back at the history of Bitcoin, it will only create new ATH after halving. But what we have seen now, the price already create new ATH before the halving which means there's a lot of the demands in this halving year which is never happpened before.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

$100k Btc price is very possible this year. Imagine, if we look back at the history of Bitcoin, it will only create new ATH after halving. But what we have seen now, the price already create new ATH before the halving which means there's a lot of the demands in this halving year which is never happpened before.

I think it is unlikely that the price of Bitcoin will ever fully converge before the halving takes place.  If the price of bitcoin increases then surely 74k dollar 75k dollar 76k dollar 77k dollar....85k dollar...like this increase is very likely. If you observe then you will surely understand about this price at the present time. But the bull run will start in 2025 and the last time bitcoin price will definitely hit $150k is very likely.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I also agree that it is not impossible to see Bitcoin price around $100k in this year. But the highest price of Bitcoin probably happens after 1 year from the halving. So, it may happen in 2025, the price of $100k may be not the highest price. To create a new ATH is needed few months, it won't easily happens in this year. But if it can be in this year, I think it is no problem at all.  ;D

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG