follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The impact of crypto on our lives  (Read 8411 times)

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Re: The impact of crypto on our lives
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2024, 10:03:12 PM »
I have been in this crypto market for several years and have many complex emotions and memories with it. For those participating in this market, many friends sold their houses and borrowed to invest in crypto when they suffered from FOMO, I saw many people become rich, and others dragged their whole families into poverty and debt. Worst of all, many people seek death to escape the obsession of loss and responsibility.

The majority choose not to participate in this market, but they are also divided into 3 factions by the crypto "demon": the first faction regrets the opportunity to get rich, the second faction continues to be afraid and needs a lot of time to observe, the third faction hates and condemns crypto.

Many meetings turned into arguments about crypto and fiat, many friendships broke down because of some financial investment advice... Honestly, I saw more sadness than joy. Perhaps the majority must lose money for the smaller portion to profit, that is the rule of every market, even though the economy continues to develop in a positive direction.

Right now, when the market has recovered extremely impressively in 2023, many people are so drawn to the market that they check the chart and profit/loss all day long, complaining of not being able to concentrate on work. But I think: I need to work harder to have more money to DCA more crypto. Maybe because I don't have any loans, my expectations are not great and the DCA strategy is generating profits instead of losses. I prefer to follow development and adoption progress of blockchain technology rather than being happy or sad with the price chart.

How are your emotions and mood in this crypto market? Do you expect crypto to be an opportunity to change your life? Or do you look forward to more practical benefits of blockchain technology for the world?

Rule 1: Do not believe or create an "idol" of the objects of our world, considering it the "best" means of earning money. Everything in our world is changeable, what yesterday brought income, tomorrow may become a burden and costs.
Rule 2: If now or in the future it can bring profit - invest. But not more than you can afford to lose painlessly.
Rule 3: diversify the channels of profit: investments, work, your own business, promising knowledge,....

Therefore, for me cryptocurrencies, in which I have been since 2014, are an interesting and promising, although risky investment object.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2024, 10:03:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2024, 07:45:55 PM »
If asked about my emotions, my emotions are not regulated and they tend to stress me out a lot, especially when the coin goes up and I haven't made any preparations.
new coins arrive, I often get carried away by fomo and end up experiencing this loss which often makes me want to leave crypto.
expect crypto as a life changing opportunity !
For me, crypto is not meant as a life changer but more as a financial freedom where I can gain profits from short-term and long-term sales and I usually use these profits for my daily needs.
The crypto market has many opportunities but it also has many risks. Even though market is growing, many people still lose money. I hope you will gain a lot of market experience from learning and not from failures and losses.

Rule 1: Do not believe or create an "idol" of the objects of our world, considering it the "best" means of earning money. Everything in our world is changeable, what yesterday brought income, tomorrow may become a burden and costs.
Rule 2: If now or in the future it can bring profit - invest. But not more than you can afford to lose painlessly.
Rule 3: diversify the channels of profit: investments, work, your own business, promising knowledge,....

Therefore, for me cryptocurrencies, in which I have been since 2014, are an interesting and promising, although risky investment object.
These are important rules in the crypto market, they will protect investors and their capital against fraud and high volatility in this market. Thank you very much!
The crypto market is really very potential and we will still see outstanding developments of BTC and ALTS in the next many cycles!

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2024, 09:26:56 PM »
These are important rules in the crypto market, they will protect investors and their capital against fraud and high volatility in this market. Thank you very much!
The crypto market is really very potential and we will still see outstanding developments of BTC and ALTS in the next many cycles!

Thank you for your appreciation ! I hope it will help someone !

Regarding the crypto market, I will say this - for me, in my life, it has become a very convenient alternative to the stock market, for example, because of their inaccessibility, for me, as an ordinary person. Yes, that was the situation in my country at that time. There was a desire to invest and "take risks", but there was no convenient mechanism for this. And the crypto market allowed it:
- to invest
- assess the market and supply
- make a profit, if projects are properly evaluated

And I am sure that for many thousands and millions of ordinary citizens of the world, it has also become a new direction of financial "games" - accessible, simple, convenient.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2024, 09:36:40 PM »
Regarding the crypto market, I will say this - for me, in my life, it has become a very convenient alternative to the stock market, for example, because of their inaccessibility, for me, as an ordinary person. Yes, that was the situation in my country at that time. There was a desire to invest and "take risks", but there was no convenient mechanism for this. And the crypto market allowed it:
- to invest

And I am sure that for many thousands and millions of ordinary citizens of the world, it has also become a new direction of financial "games" - accessible, simple, convenient.
Yeah, creating an account and accessing the crypto market is considered much simpler than the stock or commodity market. The crypto market also operates 24/7 with high liquidity, no days off and investors can buy and sell continuously without having to wait for opening and closing hours. For me, the crypto market is better and friendlier than other financial market.

However, it is this friendliness that makes many investors not fully understand the risks, they only care about profits and think that they can easily make profits from simple knowledge in fundamental and technical analysis, which they learned in several books 🤣
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2024, 10:33:05 PM »
How are your emotions and mood in this crypto market? Do you expect crypto to be an opportunity to change your life? Or do you look forward to more practical benefits of blockchain technology for the world?
So far, I still have good mood and my emotion is controllable. Sure, there were good and bad experiences during I invested and traded crypto coins. But I just take the bad experience to be the lessons. I have some goal with my crypto assets, it is to change my economic level. Honestly, I am not a rich man, I haven't had a home. I expected to have a home with my crypto assets. The upcoming bullrun season seems the perfect moment for everyone to take profits.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2024, 12:35:38 PM »
- to invest

Yeah, creating an account and accessing the crypto market is considered much simpler than the stock or commodity market. The crypto market also operates 24/7 with high liquidity, no days off and investors can buy and sell continuously without having to wait for opening and closing hours. For me, the crypto market is better and friendlier than other financial market.

However, it is this friendliness that makes many investors not fully understand the risks, they only care about profits and think that they can easily make profits from simple knowledge in fundamental and technical analysis, which they learned in several books 🤣

I would also add that many people do not realize, or do not want to accept that the crypto market, at the moment, is purely speculative and manipulative, unlike, for example, the corporate stock market (although there is manipulation there too, it's silly to deny it).
The second big problem is the inability to assess the market, real events and what follows them. This explains, for example, the presence of people who "invested" in bitcoin at a price of 60,000 dollars....

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2024, 05:19:55 PM »
I see crypto as solution to get away from ratly race, it can change lives even the poorest people as long as you are hardworking it's very possible. For me, to know about crypto is an opportunity because not all people are willing to explore how it works. Unlike doing jobs outside in this space for full time without having a chances to make rich will keep you stay where you are. I know sometimes if we have an investment that are still running we can't avoid to feel scared when the price went down but we have to control our emotion since we know that this thing normally happen before the price move drastically to the upside.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2024, 05:19:55 PM »

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:08:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2024, 09:49:42 PM »

In the crypto world, I started out as an artist, not as a crypto enthusiast who knows the basics and understands them. At the beginning of my journey, I saw the potential for sales and services in the field of Art in the crypto world. At that time, the Steemit platform was popular and for the first time they started giving me tokens for drawings. There I painted a portrait of Charlie Shrem, the creator of Jaxx Wallet, and he bought his portrait from me. I drew a lot, and for each post with a drawing I received money.

Those days are already gone, but I participate in Art competitions and often take 1st place. Sometimes even the first two at once.

But during this time I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies themselves.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2024, 02:27:04 AM »
So far, I still have good mood and my emotion is controllable. Sure, there were good and bad experiences during I invested and traded crypto coins. But I just take the bad experience to be the lessons. I have some goal with my crypto assets, it is to change my economic level. Honestly, I am not a rich man, I haven't had a home. I expected to have a home with my crypto assets. The upcoming bullrun season seems the perfect moment for everyone to take profits.

Me too, I have less emotions in crypto but still controable.
Invest in crypto is how to manage your emotions, keep patience and have good analysis.
I'm just  a trader and holder.
So, I think It's ordinary crypto user.
Not the person who invest in big fund, because I think crypto is just another income.
I have real job in my life.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2024, 04:52:56 AM »

I might just expect big profits in the crypto market I have entered. I hope that the DCA that I have done in bitcoin and also the investment that I have made in dialtcoin can bring changes in my life to a better level of living and finances. Because that's why I entered the crypto world, namely hoping for profits and bringing positive changes to my life.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2024, 02:16:42 PM »
~snip~
I might just expect big profits in the crypto market I have entered. I hope that the DCA that's why I entered the crypto world, namely hoping for profits and bringing positive changes to my life.

Yeah everyone who entered in crypto hope big profit. So am I, I hope I will gain profit from my investment.
Crypto had good impact in my live.
Maybe ,not big. But I had another income from crypto.
Join bounty and do daily trading.

Offline summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2024, 03:06:09 PM »

Me too, I have less emotions in crypto but still controable.
Invest in crypto is how to manage your emotions, keep patience and have good analysis.
I'm just  a trader and holder.
So, I think It's ordinary crypto user.
Not the person who invest in big fund, because I think crypto is just another income.
I have real job in my life.

I think that many people here are able to do fulltime work, and of course their hearts are motivated to do a livechange in cryptocurrency. No one wants to fulfill other people's dreams by giving their time and energy to it. We all want freedom, and the nearest bull run gives us that opportunity.
The main thing is not to be stupid and use all the opportunities and all the knowledge accumulated before bullrun.

The time for theory has passed, the time for practice has come.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2024, 09:32:52 PM »
I might just expect big profits in the crypto market I have entered. I hope that the DCA that I have done in bitcoin and also the investment that I have made in dialtcoin can bring changes in my life to a better level of living and finances. Because that's why I entered the crypto world, namely hoping for profits and bringing positive changes to my life.
A correct investment strategy will create profits in the long term, I believe DCA BTC is such a strategy!

I think everyone who comes to crypto wants to gain profits to improve the lives of themselves and their families. Wish you will achieve that goal, don't forget to share your investment method and feelings you have on your crypto journey to our AlcoinsTalks forum members ❤️

In the crypto world, I started out as an artist, not as a crypto enthusiast who knows the basics and understands them. At the beginning of my journey, I saw the potential for sales and services in the field of Art in the crypto world. At that time, the Steemit platform was popular and for the first time they started giving me tokens for drawings. There I painted a portrait of Charlie Shrem, the creator of Jaxx Wallet, and he bought his portrait from me. I drew a lot, and for each post with a drawing I received money.

Those days are already gone, but I participate in Art competitions and often take 1st place. Sometimes even the first two at once.

But during this time I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies themselves.
It's interesting that you are an artist in the crypto market, I believe you have heard about NFTs and are creating the most amazing NFT works. Many Gamefi and MoveFi projects always need professional artists like you, you can try and have a serious job and generate high income in this market!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 09:36:11 PM by MrSpasybo »
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2024, 03:12:45 AM »
~snip~
I might just expect big profits in the crypto market I have entered. I hope that the DCA that's why I entered the crypto world, namely hoping for profits and bringing positive changes to my life.

Yeah everyone who entered in crypto hope big profit. So am I, I hope I will gain profit from my investment.
Crypto had good impact in my live.
Maybe ,not big. But I had another income from crypto.
Join bounty and do daily trading.
Well it's a good thing to have other income. Because we shouldn't be calm just by collecting from one source of income. I personally am like that too. I work in the real world. And I also invest and trade in crypto. Then I am also active in forums to increase my knowledge and of course following a signature which can also increase my income is a good thing. Now it's just a matter of how we utilize all the income we have to maximize it in the long term. One of them is diversification and one of them is investing in crypto and trading. And of course with money ready if you have to lose. Because in crypto we all realize that everything is high risk.
A correct investment strategy will create profits in the long term, I believe DCA BTC is such a strategy!

I think everyone who comes to crypto wants to gain profits to improve the lives of themselves and their families. Wish you will achieve that goal, don't forget to share your investment method and feelings you have on your crypto journey to our AlcoinsTalks forum members ❤️
That's right, sir. For now, the DCA strategy is a pretty good strategy for investors who really want to accumulate bitcoin for the long term. It's just that DCA is intended for those who have capital that can be put in regularly, either once a week or once a month. And DCA makes us better able to maintain a long-term investment mentality. Because we don't immediately put all our money in at one time. But we can also buy for every correction that occurs. So you can have a better average purchase price.

And yes, it is absolutely true that everyone definitely wants profit and that is everyone's main goal. And hopefully all of us here can get maximum benefits and achieve our goals successfully. :)

Offline summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2024, 05:39:31 AM »

It's interesting that you are an artist in the crypto market, I believe you have heard about NFTs and are creating the most amazing NFT works. Many Gamefi and MoveFi projects always need professional artists like you, you can try and have a serious job and generate high income in this market!

Thank you for your advice. In order to draw digital images, I have been planning to buy an expensive graphics tablet for a long time, because now I paint mainly in oil on canvas, and then photograph these paintings for competitions. And without a graphics tablet, all digital categories pass me by. You're right, NFT is a way to make incredibly huge amounts of money, and I'm glad there's something like that these days.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG