follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?  (Read 5562 times)

IyemRoker

Re: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2024, 07:45:48 AM »
How much % of your total assets are in the crypto market? How much of it is in BTC? When do you plan to restructure your portfolio in the future?

[1] 19.4% Bitcoin portfolio allocation ideal for risk-adjusted returns — ARK Invest
It's better if I just HodL the Bitcoin that I have because I'm the lazy type to trade every day on the Binance market. :D
Bitcoin is not improving now because the price of Bitcoin is now unstable, we have to be patient and wait until Bitcoin halving returns.
Indeed, the nature of Bitcoin is unpredictable and the price is fluctuating and unstable.
Only for me it is very difficult to be able to trade Bitcoin every day because I also have a real job and come home from work until late at night.

So, collecting Bitcoin is now very difficult for me because I also have a lot of needs to buy diapers for my child.
Maybe later if I have a little money from my real job I will deposit it to buy Bitcoin. This is my hope because until now i've never have 0.1 Bitcoin in my wallet or more.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2024, 07:45:48 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2024, 08:50:13 AM »
~
Your portfolio and detailed plan show how serious you are about managing your personal assets. Compared to my portfolio, it's really a lot better!

I just have a few small questions:
+ You do not invest in gold or real estate, is there any special reason?
+ In 2022, we see a simultaneous decline in crypto and stocks, this may repeat in 2026, do you still want to sell crypto and invest in stocks?

Thanks for the compliment, I guess. :)
Sorry I saw this post of yours a bit late because there's no Telegram Notification still that can notify me if somebody replied to my post (or there is already. It's just that I'm not updated). Anyway, to answer your 2 questions:

1. I don't invest in physical gold because I don't feel that I'm secured enough to hold physical gold, and I don't see any place here that sells gold. I might in the future, but for now, I don't focus on gold. As for real estate, lack of capital is the main reason. We know that investing in real estate (properties, land, buildings, etc.) requires a huge capital, and I'm just an Average Joe investing into assets that I think will give me profits in the long run. On the other hand, I wanted to involved at least into real estate industry that's why a portion of my stock market portfolio includes REITS (Real Estate Investment Trust).

2. Yes, but I'm not going all in on stocks at that time. A portion of the profits that I can get will be going to Stock Market particularly dividend stocks. A portion of it will be used to re-buy cryptocurrencies. If the 4-year cycle will be followed, we expect 2026 to be the year of the bears thus, a perfect opportunity for us to buy any asset at a discounted price that's why my simple strategy is that, sell at the bull, buy at the bear. It doesn't matter whether it would be stock market, or crypto market as long as I'm redistributing my total money into different assets.

I hope I answered your question. If only there's something called "Merit System" here, I already gave you some. :)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2024, 02:16:31 PM »
I wouldn't say the exact % but I would consider it a significant amount. I think this is the most fiat that I've spent on crypto since I started. It's a mixed of BTC and altcoins (ranging from micro to large caps). As to restructuring my port, most likely converting some back to fiat a couple of months before year end.

Online Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1571
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:20:58 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2024, 05:02:29 PM »
Indeed, the nature of Bitcoin is unpredictable and the price is fluctuating and unstable.
Only for me it is very difficult to be able to trade Bitcoin every day because I also have a real job and come home from work until late at night.

So, collecting Bitcoin is now very difficult for me because I also have a lot of needs to buy diapers for my child.
Maybe later if I have a little money from my real job I will deposit it to buy Bitcoin. This is my hope because until now i've never have 0.1 Bitcoin in my wallet or more.

Real life always comes first, and no normal person would allow his family to suffer from the lack of basic things for life, while at the same time investing in anything, including Bitcoin. What you can always do is to organize the spending of the money you have in a more efficient way, which means that you buy things when they are cheaper (on sales), and stores have them on a weekly basis, and to change bad lifestyle habits if you have them.

Cigarettes, alcohol, fast food, energy and carbonated drinks are completely unnecessary for anyone's life, and instead of going to work every day by car, we can use public transport or maybe electric scooters.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2024, 09:48:15 PM »
If we talk about investment assets (let's call this part “highly liquid” and “fast”), then cryptocurrency savings account for approximately 30-35% of the specified type of assets. And the distribution between “Slow” (real estate, land,...) and “Fast” (currency, cryptocurrencies, metals, etc.) is approximately 60/40 in price terms.

IyemRoker

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2024, 06:04:36 AM »
Real life always comes first, and no normal person would allow his family to suffer from the lack of basic things for life, while at the same time investing in anything, including Bitcoin. What you can always do is to organize the spending of the money you have in a more efficient way, which means that you buy things when they are cheaper (on sales), and stores have them on a weekly basis, and to change bad lifestyle habits if you have them.
What you say is very true and it seems like you are also in this phase in your real life. Real life, Bitcoin, altcointalks forums, real work, all of that is continuous in my life every day.
It can be seen from your speaking style which is more polite and gives more important meaning than others and prioritizes real life. Thank you  :)

Cigarettes, alcohol, fast food, energy and carbonated drinks are completely unnecessary for anyone's life, and instead of going to work every day by car, we can use public transport or maybe electric scooters.
Never mind buying alcoholic drinks or cigarettes, I've never bought fast food like KFC or Burger King.
I also go to work using public transportation such as the Feeder Bus, that's why I try to keep saving and put a little of my savings into buying Bitcoin.
But unfortunately it is difficult to realize something like that, what I have is Bitcoin which is the result of various campaigns. I sell it to buy living necessities with my child.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2695
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2024, 07:01:35 AM »
I never use personal assets in crypto
, I have crypto from the results of participating in bounties and other events, because
I'm just a housewife, don't have any assets because I don't have a job,
So my crypto assets are true from the results of me working from forum to forum
You have done the right thing by not using personal assets in crypto. There is nothing wrong with what you do; of course, it is a choice that cannot be avoided as a housewife. If you want to participate in all kinds of bounties that are available, this is certainly a legal thing that can be done. As long as it will provide an additional contribution to the family's income in the future, there is no harm in doing it wholeheartedly.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2024, 07:01:35 AM »

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2024, 09:12:31 AM »
      -   30% of my profit here in cryptocurrency goes to crypto investment. And every week, it grows because of the daily trade I do. Because this is the first time I will witness a bull run. And I also don't want to be like others who don't have any cryptocurrency saved up to sell on the day of the bull run itself.

That's what I'm doing, and that's why I'm doing DCA for crypto holdings, which, according to my research, will give me a profit for sure when the bull season comes.

Online Lucius

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2024, 05:54:00 PM »
What you say is very true and it seems like you are also in this phase in your real life. Real life, Bitcoin, altcointalks forums, real work, all of that is continuous in my life every day.
It can be seen from your speaking style which is more polite and gives more important meaning than others and prioritizes real life. Thank you  :)

Maybe I am, and maybe I have already been, which is less important in the whole story. I'm just being realistic, and besides, I have a very bad opinion of people who deprive their children of the basic things for life, and at the same time "gamble" with money, looking for justification in the fact that they do all this for their welfare.

People definitely need to set priorities in life, and risky investments are something that should be at the bottom of that list of priorities. I'm not saying that you shouldn't invest in things like Bitcoin, but how many actually have no idea what they're investing in at all, and then when they lose their money because someone hacked them or some other reason, it's Bitcoin's fault of course ::)

Do you have a profile on another forum (BTT)? Because it seems to me that I once read a post that quite reminded me of what you wrote here.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

IyemRoker

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2024, 09:42:16 AM »
Maybe I am, and maybe I have already been, which is less important in the whole story. I'm just being realistic, and besides, I have a very bad opinion of people who deprive their children of the basic things for life, and at the same time "gamble" with money, looking for justification in the fact that they do all this for their welfare.
Just like my ex-husband, he confirmed whatever he saw about gambling.
Thinking about how to find capital to gamble, first selling the gold I had, selling the motorbike and finally mortgaging the house to the bank and until the debt was not repaid.
This is a heartbreaking story for me but it is a true fact. Hopefully you are not in this position because this is very embarrassing for a husband to his family.

People definitely need to set priorities in life, and risky investments are something that should be at the bottom of that list of priorities. I'm not saying that you shouldn't invest in things like Bitcoin, but how many actually have no idea what they're investing in at all, and then when they lose their money because someone hacked them or some other reason, it's Bitcoin's fault of course ::)
Until now, I have also little by little learned how to find, get and store Bitcoin.
Moreover, the existence of the Mixer platform marketing on altcointalks made me think again about how I could use the Bitcoin mixer platform for Mixing Bitcoin.
I realized from the start when my friend told me that Bitcoin was full of risks and I had to know all the private keys. At first it was very difficult to learn how Bitcoin works but over time I got used to Bitcoin transactions. :)

Do you have a profile on another forum (BTT)? Because it seems to me that I once read a post that quite reminded me of what you wrote here.
Nope, I don't have an account on Bitcointalk, previously I was told by my friend to register on Bitcointalk but my friend said the forum was very difficult to accept, the rules there were too strict, this is what my friend said before.
Or maybe you are hallucinating remembering your past experience and what I say is like remembering your past experience. :P

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2024, 10:45:52 AM »
Until now, I have also little by little learned how to find, get and store Bitcoin.
Moreover, the existence of the Mixer platform marketing on altcointalks made me think again about how I could use the Bitcoin mixer platform for Mixing Bitcoin.
I realized from the start when my friend told me that Bitcoin was full of risks and I had to know all the private keys. At first it was very difficult to learn how Bitcoin works but over time I got used to Bitcoin transactions.
Don't you worry because as long as you are here on the forum and you are an  open minded person you will be able to learn more knowledge, tips, tricks and opportunities to take all of this as an advantage in your crypto journey. But I am also wondering if you are investing into crypto with your current situation? What percentage? Which one? And are you a fulltime crypto enthusiast or you have another job?

Nope, I don't have an account on Bitcointalk, previously I was told by my friend to register on Bitcointalk but my friend said the forum was very difficult to accept, the rules there were too strict, this is what my friend said before.
Or maybe you are hallucinating remembering your past experience and what I say is like remembering your past experience.
Your friend is actually correct on the strictness on the other forum. It's hard to level up in there unless you are an expert in some kind of things as there is this merit system that is also required to move up.

Online Doovla

• Activity: 470
  • Last Active: Today at 03:00:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2024, 10:51:08 AM »
From the start i decide to have my assets in Ethereum and BSC network. It is not like i am running away from Bitcoins profitable chances but knowing it is not speed profit like it was in short term i put my assets not there. Altcoins can bring big profits if it is done reasearch and with that comes timing. Now i am investor,trader,holder and bounty hunter for altcoins for such as SafeBlast,Airt,Fxbox and also BNB. Started staking for good profit asset which is about 400% APY and can go to 1000% soon by this month.

Online Lucius

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2024, 12:56:58 PM »
Just like my ex-husband, he confirmed whatever he saw about gambling.
~snip~

Unfortunately, such things happen in life and I know some people who destroyed their families because of gambling - but luckily for you, you had the strength for a new beginning.

~snip~
I realized from the start when my friend told me that Bitcoin was full of risks and I had to know all the private keys. At first it was very difficult to learn how Bitcoin works but over time I got used to Bitcoin transactions. :)

I think that some people get scared when something about Bitcoin starts to be explained to them, just because it is explained to them in the wrong way and everything seems too complicated to them. The right approach is to start with simple things, and only then to go into some more technically demanding details.

Or maybe you are hallucinating remembering your past experience and what I say is like remembering your past experience. :P

Then I was at least partly right, because I remember your friend who asked exactly some things that reminded me of you.

As for the BTT forum, I would not agree that the rules are too strict, at least for me they never were. The only thing is that everyone needs to make an effort if they want to advance to a higher rank, which for some can really be a big problem.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2024, 04:08:22 PM »
From the start i decide to have my assets in Ethereum and BSC network. It is not like i am running away from Bitcoins profitable chances but knowing it is not speed profit like it was in short term i put my assets not there. Altcoins can bring big profits if it is done reasearch and with that comes timing. Now i am investor,trader,holder and bounty hunter for altcoins for such as SafeBlast,Airt,Fxbox and also BNB. Started staking for good profit asset which is about 400% APY and can go to 1000% soon by this month.
If you are looking for big profits, invest in altcoins because the coin price is cheap so that when the coin is listed on an exchange the price can increase many times the initial price. This is what alcoin investors like, but be careful with fraudulent projects because now many new projects have emerged and many people have been trapped in these projects, so when choosing a new project, do your research first. altcoins are very cheap but long term, there is also short term.
but if we invest in bitcoin we must have very large capital, because the price of bitcoin is too expensive. but if you have a lot of capital buying bitcoin is a good idea.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:55:48 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2024, 05:40:03 AM »

How much % of your total assets are in the crypto market? How much of it is in BTC? When do you plan to restructure your portfolio in the future?

No I don't have plan to restructure my portfolio folio. 50% assets in bitcoin, and I divided the rest into several potential altcoins.  Ethereum, BNB, Solana, Polkadot, XRP, LINK , Matic and recently I want to buy JUP and celestia. I'm not big investors, but just accumulated from my bounty rewards at the past, and my profit during join in crypto.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG