follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you really expect legal clarity for the crypto market?  (Read 4235 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Do you really expect legal clarity for the crypto market?
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2024, 01:39:46 AM »
You are right, the government should allow its citizens to invest and use crypto as a means of payment. Even though we understand, bitcoin is volatile. But this is a technological advancement, I think it will have a good impact if managed well.
We all know that the right to print money and manage the military is something the government will never give up, I believe this is one of the most important things to protect the nation. El Salvador is a small country and is successfully testing BTC on a large scale, but it is difficult for larger countries to do the same.

I think the government could allow BTC to exist as a legal asset or investment, then collect taxes from the crypto to supplement the national budget. People who have faith in crypto can store crypto to get more profits in the future. I also don't want the government to manage the price fluctuations of any crypto other than stable coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2024, 01:39:46 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2024, 04:46:38 AM »
You are right, the government should allow its citizens to invest and use crypto as a means of payment. Even though we understand, bitcoin is volatile. But this is a technological advancement, I think it will have a good impact if managed well.
We all know that the right to print money and manage the military is something the government will never give up, I believe this is one of the most important things to protect the nation. El Salvador is a small country and is successfully testing BTC on a large scale, but it is difficult for larger countries to do the same.

I think the government could allow BTC to exist as a legal asset or investment, then collect taxes from the crypto to supplement the national budget. People who have faith in crypto can store crypto to get more profits in the future. I also don't want the government to manage the price fluctuations of any crypto other than stable coins.

The government should have a policy that supports investment in cryptocurrencies, because they can profit by taking taxes from crypto transactions. Legality is important, and the government should immediately consider this.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2024, 01:48:55 PM »

The government should have a policy that supports investment in cryptocurrencies, because they can profit by taking taxes from crypto transactions. Legality is important, and the government should immediately consider this.
we cannot call this to the world because each government has their stand towards crypto and sadly majority of them are against crypto so lets expect more negative than positive about this policies and supports , also there are areas where government is not taking place towards crypto like my country in which our government is not taking part of either introducing or popularization of crypto.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2024, 02:07:35 PM »

we cannot call this to the world because each government has their stand towards crypto and sadly majority of them are against crypto so lets expect more negative than positive about this policies and supports , also there are areas where government is not taking place towards crypto like my country in which our government is not taking part of either introducing or popularization of crypto.

This happens in several countries, some of which still prohibit crypto and some countries have permitted or legalized crypto for investment. Even El Salvador has legalized crypto as a payment method. We'll see in the future, the government will definitely consider all of that.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2024, 04:42:05 PM »

This happens in several countries, some of which still prohibit crypto and some countries have permitted or legalized crypto for investment. Even El Salvador has legalized crypto as a payment method. We'll see in the future, the government will definitely consider all of that.

many people hope that bitcoin will be legalized by the government, but not me. I prefer to invest like now. Whether Bitcoin is legal or not, it doesn't matter. because bitcoin was banned in the past, but bitcoin still exists and is expensive now and will last for the next few years.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2024, 12:56:25 AM »
many people hope that bitcoin will be legalized by the government, but not me. I prefer to invest like now. Whether Bitcoin is legal or not, it doesn't matter. because bitcoin was banned in the past, but bitcoin still exists and is expensive now and will last for the next few years.
When investing in BTC, I think every holder wants to profit from the price increase of BTC. Widespread adoption is one of the reasons for BTC's price increase, so the government's acceptance of BTC as a legal asset will help BTC reach more investors, such as what BTC spot ETF has done in the past 2 months. Legality will have a positive impact on BTC popularity, increasing buying pressure and pushing BTC prices to higher prices.

Of course, BTC and Bitcoin blockchain still exist without the permission of any individual, organization or government!

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2024, 11:50:27 AM »

maybe your country has no complete stand about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies so you are lucky to keep investing without the legalities  , but once those people that live in those having tight laws about crypto? then they are the one who is facing those troubles , yes they can still access and invest but yet cannot freely do whatever they wanted like what we are having now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2024, 11:50:27 AM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2024, 12:42:51 PM »

maybe your country has no complete stand about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies so you are lucky to keep investing without the legalities  , but once those people that live in those having tight laws about crypto? then they are the one who is facing those troubles , yes they can still access and invest but yet cannot freely do whatever they wanted like what we are having now.

Legality is an important issue for bitcoin holders, they will feel safe and comfortable even though we will be taxed from our transactions. but that doesn't matter to us. because we still achieve greater profits than the taxes we pay. Unfortunately bitcoin cannot yet be a payment method in several countries.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2024, 10:05:19 PM »
Legality is an important issue for bitcoin holders, they will feel safe and comfortable even though we will be taxed from our transactions. but that doesn't matter to us. because we still achieve greater profits than the taxes we pay. Unfortunately bitcoin cannot yet be a payment method in several countries.
As I understand, investors only pay taxes on profits from crypto, not pay transaction fees, so if they make a loss, they will not have to pay taxes to the government. If taxes are too high, for example 30% of profits, many investors will not want to participate in the crypto market anymore.

Currently, El Salvador is accepting BTC as payment. A few countries accept crypto payments, but crypto will be sold to USD and then used, which will ensure the role of fiat and the power of governments to manage the economy. I just need crypto to be considered an asset and people to be allowed to trade and own it legally.

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: Today at 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2024, 10:18:41 AM »

Yes in future we will see that everyone country has legalised crypto for transaction and investment purpose so if the success of crypto remains continues that in few years every country will use crypto transactions.

In most of the country where it was not legalized is legalized now so same will happen in others countries too if they understand the value of bitcoin. I think some people are using crypto in wrong way therefore due to these people government is not allowing it to be a legal method of earning  but let's see that what will happen in future.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2024, 10:52:59 AM »

Yes in future we will see that everyone country has legalised crypto for transaction and investment purpose so if the success of crypto remains continues that in few years every country will use crypto transactions.

In most of the country where it was not legalized is legalized now so same will happen in others countries too if they understand the value of bitcoin. I think some people are using crypto in wrong way therefore due to these people government is not allowing it to be a legal method of earning  but let's see that what will happen in future.

There are many considerations from the government as to why not legalize crypto, fearing that crypto will be used for illegal transactions. Maybe after there are regulations that limit misuse of crypto, I'm sure the government will legalize crypto. We'll see how it develops.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2024, 06:52:52 PM »

-   If only this was what the government would do in all countries around the world, for sure the economy of every country that recognized Bitcoin or cryptocurrency like El Salvador did would be good. And for sure, there are many people who use digital currencies, right?

It's just that there are other countries that are really closed-minded to cryptocurrency or bitcoin because government officials think of nothing else but their own welfare due to being corrupt officials.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2024, 11:01:16 PM »
If only this was what the government would do in all countries around the world, for sure the economy of every country that recognized Bitcoin or cryptocurrency like El Salvador did would be good. And for sure, there are many people who use digital currencies, right?

It's just that there are other countries that are really closed-minded to cryptocurrency or bitcoin because government officials think of nothing else but their own welfare due to being corrupt officials.
I am skeptical about this possibility, because El Salvador can only receive investment flows and tourists because it is the first country to adopt BTC officially, and they have many volcanoes to mine BTC :) At the same time, El Salvador is a small country with no domestic currency, it has used USD for many years and the implementation of a new experiment with BTC cannot cause much risk. Other countries do not have this, they dare not put the whole economy at risk, they have to be cautious like the US and EU. Sometimes they also want to protect their domestic currency, for example Nigeria is trying to do something to save the value of their naira.

If most countries accept crypto, we will be able to easily transfer money and make payments much faster and cheaper than the current traditional banking services. We will have more resources to develop the economy and take control of our own finances.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG