follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto is truly valuable to our lives  (Read 4062 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Crypto is truly valuable to our lives
« on: January 20, 2024, 09:29:44 PM »
Crypto is increasingly making its presence known, and even the older generation is starting to recognize its potential. While many may still be unfamiliar with it, those who have embraced crypto have discovered a plethora of ways to utilize it for generating income or safeguarding their assets. My friends and I have been using crypto for several years now, and we have found that USDT offers the most practical and reliable value. Here are some common ways we use USDT:

• Store value and protect against currency devaluation: Our local currency in Vietnam, the Vietnamese dong (VND), is rapidly depreciating against the US dollar (USD), and purchasing USD directly from banks is challenging. The Vietnamese government discourages dollarization of the economy, limiting USD availability to large businesses or individuals with special permits. USDT provides a much simpler and more accessible option for storing value.
  • Earn higher interest rates: Binance's Simple Earn program offers USDT holders an interest rate of 6.42% per year, far exceeding the 4.8% offered by domestic banks in Vietnam. For those with substantial assets, USDT and Simple Earn become an attractive alternative, effectively transforming Binance into their personal bank.
  • Conduct seamless money transfers: Vietnam's economic challenges have driven many citizens to seek employment abroad. With over 650,000 Vietnamese working overseas and regularly sending remittances back home, traditional money transfer services charge exorbitant fees. In contrast, the cost of transferring USDT is less than USD 1, making it a far more appealing choice. Many individuals have established professional money transfer businesses specializing in USDT transfers.
  • Facilitate easy hiring and work: Freelancers in Vietnam increasingly accept remote jobs through online platforms and receive their salaries in USDT instead of PayPal as before. While they may be cautious of BTC's volatility, USDT's stability offers reassurance. I myself receive my translation work fees in USDT.

Crypto, and specifically USDT, has significantly enhanced our lives. We no longer fear currency devaluation, exorbitant remittance costs, or limited payment options. Crypto's practical value is undeniable, and the thought of losing access to it fills me with anxiety.

I encourage you to share your experiences with crypto:
  • Which crypto do you utilize in your life?
  • For what work or purpose do you use it?
  • How important is crypto to you?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Crypto is truly valuable to our lives
« on: January 20, 2024, 09:29:44 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Crypto is truly valuable to our lives
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 10:00:19 PM »
Well, you are right, bro. In many instances, cryptocurrency has proven to generate more profit than the traditional way of saving money in the bank for many years with just a little profit while the money will still devalue.

Despite the fact that cryptocurrency has helped people become financially stable, it has also made some people go bankrupt. We all know that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and it's also the most trusted. That's why I have invested more than 90% of my crypto in Bitcoin, 5% in Fiat, and about 5% in some altcoins. Making a profit in altcoins is a matter of luck, and most people have really had great luck making fortunes with altcoins too. I only advise those dealing with altcoins to first understand the risk before investing.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 10:26:24 PM »

I'm mostly using Bitcoin, or at least that's what I prefer in terms of holding and saving it majority in my portfolio. I also do used USDT for faster transactions and it's cheap and easy to convert from Bitcoin-USDT or USDT-local fiat.

As majority of us here, purpose is to make profit for Bitcoin. Although we have local exchanges that act as a 3rd party and we can used it to pay our basic necessities like water, electricity and even internet.

It's important as most of my money is into it right now, as a form of investment.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1706
    • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
      Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
    « Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 11:54:31 PM »
    1. Bitcoin and USDT are the most crypto coins I utilized in my life. I often trading Bitcoin and convert it to USDT. Then I convert USDT to our local currency.

2. I use the coins for trading. I got some profits from trading and I use it as my side income.

3. It is quite important. I can't get side income if I don't trade the coins. I can't imagine if there is no more crypto coins. Nothing easy to trade as crypto coins.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
    • Activity: 3437
    • Coinomize.biz
    • Referrals: 34
    • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
      Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
    « Reply #4 on: January 21, 2024, 11:21:57 AM »
    Nothing as beneficial as yours. Doing crypto gigs opened the possibility for me to work while at home and it was during the pandemic that I utilized that knowledge the most. We all know that there was an increased demand for online and remote work at that time. A lot of people were still transitioning at that time while I was already familiar with many online tools.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
    • Activity: 15805
    • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • Referrals: 106
    • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
      100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
    « Reply #5 on: January 21, 2024, 02:51:45 PM »
    1. I regularly use BNB and USDT, formerly BUSD.
    2. I receive them as payment for my online work, I research and develop indicators for traders who have ideas and need to create their own indicators.
    3. Crypto is more than just a payment method, it introduced me to the world of finance and technology. A lot of things in my life have changed for the better since I got into crypto. I have extra income to buy useful technology items for me and my family ❤️❤️❤️
    █████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    MixTum.io
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    █████
    ▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
    █████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    █████
    ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    MIX FREE
    Up to 1mBTC
    ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    █████
    ████████████████████████
    █████████████▀▀████████
    ████████████▀▄█████████
    ██████████▀▌▄██████████
    ██████████▌███████████
    █████████▀▄███▀████████
    ██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
    █████▀▄█▀▄████████████
    ██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
    █████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
    ██████████████▄██████
    ███████▄██████▄████████
    ████████████████████████

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 734
    • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 08:52:52 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
      500 Posts Karma Karma Good
    « Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 02:53:33 PM »
    Even in my country, saving in foreign currency even without staking it for reward is better than holding your local currency in your bank account due to how the currency is being devalued over time as a result of inflation and a bad economy.

But as much as we are fighting to escape inflation and have a good reward from our savings, let's not feel too comfortable converting our fiat to stable coins like USDT, fbusd, and all other stable coins. They also pose some high risk; they can be frozen, and access can be removed from our hands anytime without any form of warning by just a mere missed with a tinted coin.

I won't deny the fact that I hold some stablecoins. In fact, my major assets are on crypto more than I have on my local bank account, but only 5% of them are on stablecoin or any centralised network. I prefer holding most of them on either bitcoin, LTC, or monero, even if the interest is not higher. It's better off and less risky to me.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 02:53:33 PM »

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
    • Activity: 2695
    • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
    • Last Active: Today at 04:24:07 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
      2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
    « Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 03:12:32 PM »
    -snip-
    I won't deny the fact that I hold some stablecoins. In fact, my major assets are on crypto more than I have on my local bank account, but only 5% of them are on stablecoin or any centralised network. I prefer holding most of them on either bitcoin, LTC, or monero, even if the interest is not higher. It's better off and less risky to me.
    Comparing assets owned in crypto with those in banks is certainly more profitable if you continue to trust these assets in crypto, because everyone also knows that the profits obtained from banks and crypto are clearly greater in crypto, although there is always a downside if the wrong placement will certainly result in a loss that we really don't want. But with the situation continuing to develop, we can already determine where we will place it, which can be safer. Of course, as you said, Bitcoin is the main choice, and I think for altcoins, the choice is Ethereum. But that doesn't mean banks aren't needed; it just means that banks will always be an intermediary for transactions that cannot be carried by crypto.
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
    ░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
    ░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
    ░░░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ██████████████████████████████
    █████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
    ███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
    ██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
    █████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
    ███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
    ███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
    ████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
    █████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
    ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
    ████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
    ██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    MIXERO.IO
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    ███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
    ████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
    ████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
    ██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
    ████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
    ████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
    ████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
    █████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
    ███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
    ███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
    ██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    MIX.NOW
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    █████████████
    █████████████
    ░░░░░░░░░██████
    █████████████░░░░██░░░██████
    █████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
    █████████████
    █████████████░░█████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ░░█████████░░░░█████████
    ░░█████████
    ░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
    ░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Hyphen(-)

• Activity: 728
    • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 11:05:01 PM
      • View Profile

Karma Avatar Signature
    « Reply #8 on: January 23, 2024, 03:24:02 PM »
    USDT is the crypto I use the most because I normally use it when I am about to convert my money into fiat currency. I also used to keep USDT in my centralized exchange instead of keeping my local currency in my local bank account. But I mostly hold bitcoin for my future use, meaning it is my savings; I am investing in it for future use.
    The next crypto I use most is TRC (Tron); I mostly use TRX when I am sending funds from two different exchanges because of their lower transaction fees

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
    • Activity: 2897
    • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
      • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
    « Reply #9 on: January 23, 2024, 07:35:01 PM »
    As majority of us here, purpose is to make profit for Bitcoin. Although we have local exchanges that act as a 3rd party and we can used it to pay our basic necessities like water, electricity and even internet.

It's important as most of my money is into it right now, as a form of investment.
    So in your country, crypto has been used as a convenient and easy means of payment for basic services in life, the value that crypto brings to millions of users will be extremely big!

1. Bitcoin and USDT are the most crypto coins I utilized in my life. I often trading Bitcoin and convert it to USDT. Then I convert USDT to our local currency.

2. I use the coins for trading. I got some profits from trading and I use it as my side income.

3. It is quite important. I can't get side income if I don't trade the coins. I can't imagine if there is no more crypto coins. Nothing easy to trade as crypto coins.
    It's good because crypto brings an additional profit-generating channel to your life. Crypto is an open market and easy to participate in for everyone, everyone can participate in investing and get worthy rewards!

1. I regularly use BNB and USDT, formerly BUSD.
    2. I receive them as payment for my online work, I research and develop indicators for traders who have ideas and need to create their own indicators.
    3. Crypto is more than just a payment method, it introduced me to the world of finance and technology. A lot of things in my life have changed for the better since I got into crypto. I have extra income to buy useful technology items for me and my family ❤️❤️❤️
    Nice, thanks to crypto, everyone can work together from many places around the world, with no restrictions on geography or transaction methods available to each person, productivity and efficiency of labor will definitely increased, creating more value for ourr life.

Even in my country, saving in foreign currency even without staking it for reward is better than holding your local currency in your bank account due to how the currency is being devalued over time as a result of inflation and a bad economy.
    Investing is the best way we can protect the value of our labor, and crypto with stable coins like USDT or USDC is an easy to access and implement option! It's bad to have to store stable coins pegged to foreign currencies, but we have no other viable solution.

USDT is the crypto I use the most because I normally use it when I am about to convert my money into fiat currency. I also used to keep USDT in my centralized exchange instead of keeping my local currency in my local bank account. But I mostly hold bitcoin for my future use, meaning it is my savings; I am investing in it for future use.
    As I understand it, you store BTC as a reserve whose value increases over time almost like a savings account for the future. BTC is a great choice as a reserve asset!

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1701
    • Coinomize.biz
    • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
      Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
    « Reply #10 on: February 08, 2024, 12:50:45 AM »

So in your country, crypto has been used as a convenient and easy means of payment for basic services in life, the value that crypto brings to millions of users will be extremely big!

Yes, that is right, we have our local exchange, Coins.ph that facilitates everything to us in the Philippines. So it's a 3rd party, but at least everything can be done with Bitcoin->PHP (Philippine Peso), and during the pandemic it was a big help to us as we all know that you can't just go out and pay your bills.

So many millions of Filipinos who is into crypto for sure has taken advantage of it.

And there are lot of competition today here with that kind of services, crypto->fiat->pay basic services in life.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1697
    • Your Privacy Matters
    • Referrals: 8
    • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
      10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
    « Reply #11 on: February 08, 2024, 04:44:38 AM »

I have several cryptos that give me profit every week. They are different because they are not the same and at the same time have a level of aggressiveness when it comes to their volatility. And we know that when an asset is not volatile, it is not good to engage in trading activity.

Maybe there is nothing here in the community of the crypto space that is just here for nothing, is there? We are so hypocritical if we are only here in the crypto space because there is nothing, is that right? And who would believe such a reason? It means that we are all here because we know that crypto can give us an opportunity or profit if we choose the right crypto asset to generate income. Is there any other reason besides this? The answer is no more; that's why there is crypto trading, and because of this, there is buy and sell in the market.
    ...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
    • Activity: 2242
    • Your Privacy Matters
    • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
      • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
    « Reply #12 on: February 09, 2024, 12:17:48 PM »
    The popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day in the world and the effect of Bitcoin transactions and usage among people is widely observed. Various countries around the world are now allowing Bitcoin to be used and invested freely. People in different countries of the world are now depending on Bitcoin for their standard of living. So the use and demand of Bitcoin is increasing at a massive rate among people. Nowadays people are investing money on bitcoins instead of keeping money in banks because banks pay many times more interest than bitcoins. Moreover, as the inflation of money is increasing, there is no inflation in Bitcoin, that's why people are paying more attention to Bitcoin instead of money. Due to this, the level of use and approval of Bitcoin among people in the world is increasing day by day.
    ...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 734
    • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 08:52:52 PM
      • View Profile

500 Posts Karma Karma Good
    « Reply #13 on: February 09, 2024, 12:36:40 PM »
    I have several cryptos that give me profit every week. They are different because they are not the same and at the same time have a level of aggressiveness when it comes to their volatility. And we know that when an asset is not volatile, it is not good to engage in trading activity.
    The volatility of an asset is what makes it an option to be traded in the first place because no one wants to stack their money where they will not expect profit in return some day, even if it doesn't happen immediately, but there should be hope of it happening anytime in the future.

When you talk about the coin you have that gives you profit every week, are you in any way referring to rebase tokens? Which gives holders some percentage from what they earn on their buy and sell task. If that's what you mean, most of those tokens and their volatility are really high as the price, when it starts dropping, falls down like rain.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • Activity: 2000
    • Last Active: Today at 05:20:40 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
      Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
    « Reply #14 on: February 09, 2024, 12:46:50 PM »

The volatility of an asset is what makes it an option to be traded in the first place because no one wants to stack their money where they will not expect profit in return some day, even if it doesn't happen immediately, but there should be hope of it happening anytime in the future.
    ~

Yeah, we can take advantage of the volatility character of crypto to trade.  Take the difference between buying and selling, if we have a lot of time we can do that every day when the market shows good movements.
    Crypto have gave me a lot benefits and I have gained another income from crypto, So crypto is very valuable in my life.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
    BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
    BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
    BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG