follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto is truly valuable to our lives  (Read 4065 times)

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1112
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:18:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: Crypto is truly valuable to our lives
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2024, 12:59:58 AM »
Honestly, crypto is also very valuable in my life. Even though I work and make money from other jobs, I still can't deny that my income has doubled after I got to know crypto. I invested and made a profit. TRX is the one I use most in transactions. And bitcoin is a store of value as well as my investment. And there are many more things that I have entered into in the world of crypto that make me happy to have known crypto.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2024, 12:59:58 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:22:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2024, 12:44:25 PM »
Honestly, crypto is also very valuable in my life. Even though I work and make money from other jobs, I still can't deny that my income has doubled after I got to know crypto. I invested and made a profit. TRX is the one I use most in transactions. And bitcoin is a store of value as well as my investment. And there are many more things that I have entered into in the world of crypto that make me happy to have known crypto.
this is the advantage of crypto investing because we found our passive income here while working and making our regular job.
crypto gives us opportunity to make money and change our lives .
have invested and uses many coins but did not come to TRON , maybe you have trusted that much?

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2024, 05:35:53 PM »

Some are investing in bitcoins some are trading with others some are expressing their skills in other ways but all are working here and many are making money from here depending on the skills. People who don't know about cryptocurrencies I think are one step behind us.

Yeah , we can do trading and also invest in bitcoin. It depends on our skill. If we have good experience in trading we can do trading. But If we don't have it ..hold is good way to do.
Crypto is very valuable and profitable for investment. Maybe there are many people don't know about crypto, as you said they are one step behind us.
Those who believe only in saving their own money are definitely a step behind investors. Today I may be investing in one of the platforms with risk and another may be saving money for maximum security of money but after a few years it will be seen that the other person's money will gradually decrease and the investor's money will increase a lot. It's a very natural cycle, you invest now so you don't have money now but you will have more money in the future when the value of that investment has multiplied. On the other hand, a person who is saving now may have money now, but when his financial needs arise and he spends slowly, his total amount of money will decrease.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:06:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2024, 06:09:01 PM »
Cryptocurrency basically refers to the supremacy of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has become such an important tool in today's civilization forcing people to use and invest in it. The world's top investors are basically using this Bitcoin as their main tool to become billionaires, especially Milon Musk, Jeff Bezos, many of the world's most expensive and popular stars of Bitcoin.Investing in and changing their lifestyle completely. Bitcoin is playing a huge role in improving the quality of life of people. Many countries are introducing exchange systems for bank transactions as well as goods to make the use of Bitcoin free and easy. It is said that in the distant future Bitcoin will be preferred as the standard of development of the current civilization.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:19:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2024, 07:43:54 PM »
Yes it happen with many people not only with yours. I know many people who are changed his life through cryptocurrency. Many people increasing his income through cryptocurrency. Before my joining in the crypto my income was only $150 monthly. But now when i was joined in cryptocurrency then my income increased near about more $120. Now my total income $270 approximately. So crypto currency has impacted my life it is really true.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2898
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:28 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2024, 12:20:29 AM »
Cryptocurrency basically refers to the supremacy of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has become such an important tool in today's civilization forcing people to use and invest in it. The world's top investors are basically using this Bitcoin as their main tool to become billionaires, especially Milon Musk, Jeff Bezos, many of the world's most expensive and popular stars of Bitcoin.Investing in and changing their lifestyle completely. Bitcoin is playing a huge role in improving the quality of life of people. Many countries are introducing exchange systems for bank transactions as well as goods to make the use of Bitcoin free and easy. It is said that in the distant future Bitcoin will be preferred as the standard of development of the current civilization.
BTC is just one part of the crypto market, and to be honest, people I know don't like using BTC to transfer money because the fees are much more expensive than USDT, or BTC doesn't have an attractive APR like USDT in Simple Earn on Binance. While BTC is a great asset for long-term investments, its volatility during crypto winter can make investors nervous.

But it is true that BTC is leading the entire crypto market deeper into the economy through widespread adoption in payment means or the BTC spot ETF product that is very hot right now. Thanks to BTC, crypto will have more value in life!

Congratulations on profiting from the crypto market to increase your income. BTC is already a leading asset in this market, but it's interesting that TRX is your choice for investment purposes. I know TRX token but it doesn't really stand out even though it has had a very good price recovery over the past several months. With the recent development of the Tron ecosystem and the leadership of Justin Sun, hope the TRX token price continue to grow well and bring greater profits to you.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:47:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2024, 11:14:17 PM »
  • How important is crypto to you?
You know? My life runs much better after knowing and involving in the crypto activities.
I know this is not very easy and even requires a very big struggle in the crypto world. However, basically, crypto really gives me the opportunity to make my life better. From the very difficult life I felt at that time, until in the end I was able to at least live quite well and not starve anymore. You know, this is really very valuable, because at least, when I first got involved in crypto, I was very grateful. because from here, I can buy food for my small family to eat. I started crypto to support my small family, from the food we can consume every day. It's that simple. And in the end, crypto turned out to be much more helpful to me in various things, because of that, crypto really became a help for me, who in fact at that time I was really jobless.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2024, 11:14:17 PM »

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2024, 08:25:09 AM »
You know? My life runs much better after knowing and involving in the crypto activities.
I know this is not very easy and even requires a very big struggle in the crypto world. However, basically, crypto really gives me the opportunity to make my life better. From the very difficult life I felt at that time, until in the end I was able to at least live quite well and not starve anymore. You know, this is really very valuable, because at least, when I first got involved in crypto, I was very grateful. because from here, I can buy food for my small family to eat. I started crypto to support my small family, from the food we can consume every day. It's that simple. And in the end, crypto turned out to be much more helpful to me in various things, because of that, crypto really became a help for me, who in fact at that time I was really jobless.

Nice story, we can get a lot of good from the crypto world. Especially we can get income from crypto, which we can use to meet our living needs. starting from participating in bounty and airdrop campaigns, learning trading and becoming a holder.

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:10:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2024, 10:09:33 AM »
  • Which crypto do you utilize in your life?
  • For what work or purpose do you use it?

I prefer using Tron and Matic for their low transaction fees. When I receive USDT payments, I usually use the Tron network. Ethereum fees are too high for me, and I'd rather not spend it all on gas.

Mainly, I use crypto to top up my phone and order food as it's the most convenient way for me.

It's important cuz crypto is a vital part of my life and my preferred way to manage my money. I don't have a personal bank account at the moment because of some documentation issues with my name. It's taking long time to fix.

This is all answer to your question on how I use crypto....

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:06:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2024, 12:32:41 PM »
Crypto has really helped my finances since 2015. I do have a permanent job in the real world but from investing in crypto I have more income, I can buy several assets in the real world.  Very thanks to crypto, You're very valuable and helpful.
I'm just a holder because I don't have skills as a trader, but I enjoy it.  I'm too busy in the real world, so I don't focus on learning trading, I don't have time
Like you, I might not have been able to continue my career and education without the presence of cryptocurrencies in my personal life. After 2017 I continued my academic studies along with my family support based on Crypto Currency. When I was studying in university I did not have a job and there was not enough environment to work so I depended on this crypto currency to support my institutional education and my family. My education was not covered by what I received from tuition so my cryptocurrency provided enough backup which was very important to me at the time.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2898
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:28 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2024, 02:10:32 AM »
It's good that crypto has helped you and your family through difficult times. I hope things are better now and your family is having a new, stable life. I don't know your main job, I hope you have a good income and profit from the development of the crypto market.

I prefer using Tron and Matic for their low transaction fees. When I receive USDT payments, I usually use the Tron network. Ethereum fees are too high for me, and I'd rather not spend it all on gas.

Mainly, I use crypto to top up my phone and order food as it's the most convenient way for me.

It's important cuz crypto is a vital part of my life and my preferred way to manage my money. I don't have a personal bank account at the moment because of some documentation issues with my name. It's taking long time to fix.
I also often use TRC20 USDT on the Tron blockchain, Polygon is not my favorite choice.

I can imagine crypto becoming popular in your country, being used in payments as easily as using fiat. It's great that everyone can use crypto to buy, sell and manage assets without the need for intermediaries like banks. It can be said that you are using crypto like what Satoshi Nakamoto wanted when creating BTC.

Like you, I might not have been able to continue my career and education without the presence of cryptocurrencies in my personal life. After 2017 I continued my academic studies along with my family support based on Crypto Currency. When I was studying in university I did not have a job and there was not enough environment to work so I depended on this crypto currency to support my institutional education and my family. My education was not covered by what I received from tuition so my cryptocurrency provided enough backup which was very important to me at the time.
I'm quite curious: your college expenses are paid in crypto. Did you work and receive salary in crypto or did you buy and accumulate crypto before and only use the profit from the value increase of crypto assets in your account?

When I was in college, crypto was not really famous yet, we even considered BTC a joke or a money laundering tool for bad guys  :P

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2024, 08:11:45 AM »
USDT isn't a bad choice to invest, especially when you need to buy and sell all sorts of coins. You mentioned it has more return rates compared with domestic banks. The thing that really got me thinking is the security of USDT. How safe it really is? it claims to have the equivalent amounts of dollars. But who knows

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2024, 01:09:52 PM »
This shows that cryptocurrency has succeeded in helping the economic conditions of many people in this world. For those who want to try hard to make money from cryptocurrency, of course there are many ways. Now you can participate in the Bounty Campaign or Airdrop because the potential for big results is in the airdrop too. Obviously, you have to be diligent in looking for information and don't be too passive.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2024, 04:23:04 AM »
This shows that cryptocurrency has succeeded in helping the economic conditions of many people in this world. For those who want to try hard to make money from cryptocurrency, of course there are many ways. Now you can participate in the Bounty Campaign or Airdrop because the potential for big results is in the airdrop too. Obviously, you have to be diligent in looking for information and don't be too passive.

Yes, crypto has helped the economy of its fans a lot.  I myself earn additional income from crypto.  Both from holding and trading, also participating in the signature bounty campaign.  Trading takes a lot of my time, but I still do it in my spare time.

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2024, 09:51:39 AM »
I think it is valuable in the sense of the convenience of transactions. But only in the place where cryptos are embraced. Because there are still lots of regions where transactions and payments of cryptos are not allowed.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG