follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto is truly valuable to our lives  (Read 4067 times)

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1024
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:13:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Crypto is truly valuable to our lives
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2024, 09:12:37 AM »
  • Which crypto do you utilize in your life?
  • For what work or purpose do you use it?
  • How important is crypto to you?
1 - There are only Bitcoin and BNB for now
2 - I use Bitcoin for long-term holding as well as saving for my future. I use BNB to participate in many events from several tokens on the BSC Network.
3 - It is important to support my finances now. With crypto, it makes it easier for me to get bigger opportunities to have good economic conditions.
practicality mate Binance coin and Bitcoin the safest and yes worth trusting for long time though i have couple morecoins that BNB and BTH but most of them are being held in my wallet for long term .
but the truth is Crypto must be part of everyones life because they may not find i for now but eventually realized its importance.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2024, 09:12:37 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2024, 11:31:07 AM »
Well, I agree with your statement with these two coins, at least they can be used well to make a lot of profit because they both have quite good price movements. Meanwhile, Tokens don't really provide a guarantee of profit because the price movement depends on the product being developed.

Actually the main reason behind their success is that they can easily recover to their ATH after experiencing a dip therefore it gain the trust of many investors. People are not afraid about investment in these because they know that at which level they fall down they will rise up  and their money will be secure with investment in top coins like bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB.

No coin can provide you guaranteed profit but the guarantee of top coins is more than that coins which are new and are higher in worth just to gain the interest of people. Our investment should be limited only with top coins so our risk will be lower and we will not sell our holded coins when circumstances are against us.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2024, 01:09:17 PM »

practicality mate Binance coin and Bitcoin the safest and yes worth trusting for long time though i have couple morecoins that BNB and BTH but most of them are being held in my wallet for long term .
but the truth is Crypto must be part of everyones life because they may not find i for now but eventually realized its importance.

a lot of people don't understand crypto in my circle, they know it's a dangerous investment. but they don't know that investing in bitcoin and several altcoins is very profitable, maybe they will understand later after we are rich investing in crypto. They will realize it too late..hahaha

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: Today at 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2024, 05:06:42 PM »

a lot of people don't understand crypto in my circle, they know it's a dangerous investment. but they don't know that investing in bitcoin and several altcoins is very profitable, maybe they will understand later after we are rich investing in crypto. They will realize it too late..hahaha

-   It's the same here in my place in our country; they don't understand cryptocurrency or bitcoin, and even most here don't know what I'm doing as long as they only know that the source of income is online. And if there are others who know about Bitcoin, it's only because they heard about it or watched it on television in the news, and they heard the bad, not the good.

That's why I can also say that there are still a lot of people who don't know about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, especially in places where the internet is rare. But they don't think that it is very important that I am doing this because, even though they are surprised that I don't have a job, I am still able to survive in life using this source of income in my personal life.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2898
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2024, 09:56:56 PM »
I think they are still too scared because of the news they hear on the internet about the risk of losing money from this market, and that is also partly true. Like many other markets, the crypto market also makes 90-95% of investors lose money and only brings profits to the remaining 5-10%. Look at the token price chart, even BTCUSD was divided by 4 in the crypto winter of 2022. There is risk in this market, even crypto is a market with much higher risk than stocks and real estate.

But as you said, risk is only part of the truth. The crypto market is also very potential and brings great opportunities for many experienced investors and careful capital management. Not only that, as I have presented, crypto can help us transfer money across borders easily or avoid the depreciation of the domestic currency compared to USD. I hope everyone will find out all the information before entering the market. If they don't participate, they have also succeeded in not losing money. That is a suitable choice for non-professional investors.

Online Doovla

• Activity: 471
  • Last Active: Today at 12:37:16 PM
    • View Profile

Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2024, 07:40:07 PM »
I have finally found the right way to profit and replenish staking daily for a certain fixed period in the long term where I will be able to buy myself an apartment. I also sell NFTs on that site. A true assessment indeed.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2024, 02:52:18 AM »
I have finally found the right way to profit and replenish staking daily for a certain fixed period in the long term where I will be able to buy myself an apartment. I also sell NFTs on that site. A true assessment indeed.
Congratulations on finding a market where you have enough experience and knowledge to make a profit, buy real estate, and have a stable job related to NFTs. I believe that many people have not been able to achieve this even after participating in the market for a long time. At least we also know that the crypto market can bring life-changing opportunities to someone because of the ease of access, investment, storage, profit taking, the remaining problem is only the experience and capital management ability of the investor. Currently, I am just a translator in the crypto market, I know it cannot help me change my financial position like you, but I am temporarily satisfied with the profit that BTC brings, enough for me not to be in the 95% losing group in this market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2024, 02:52:18 AM »

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1024
  • Last Active: Today at 02:13:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2024, 10:04:55 AM »

Not until they dig deeper in crypto they will never understand what is inside because the outside world has different looks in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency ,  so best to let them realized or learn in crypto first before trying to lure them inside bitcoin investment , for them to find out in the future of what is waiting for them.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Last Active: Today at 11:31:15 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2024, 02:48:07 PM »
-snip-
Currently, I am just a translator in the crypto market, I know it cannot help me change my financial position like you, but I am temporarily satisfied with the profit that BTC brings, enough for me not to be in the 95% losing group in this market.
As long as the work you do produces and makes you comfortable, then it is the best job.
I've been in crypto for quite a while, and all sorts of jobs and contests I've been involved in.

Now focusing on signature campaigns and some art campaigns that give me a lot of income to be able to invest and survive.

It all started without any capital except effort and time, and started building my own portfolio.
generate some bitcoins, which I then hold to reach a new ATH.
Crypto certainly has many advantages for me and has become my main job at the moment.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 01:38:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2024, 03:11:05 PM »

Not until they dig deeper in crypto they will never understand what is inside because the outside world has different looks in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency ,  so best to let them realized or learn in crypto first before trying to lure them inside bitcoin investment , for them to find out in the future of what is waiting for them.

That's right, let them find out for themselves what crypto is, and how to get it, because in my experience, I once offered someone to invest in crypto without my knowledge. He bought Axie coins first after Axie collapsed. He blamed me. He experienced a loss. I'm sorry. He said he knew crypto and until now, who knows where the person is, he has disappeared without a trace and considers me to be the person who caused him a loss

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2024, 01:29:09 AM »
As long as the work you do produces and makes you comfortable, then it is the best job.
I've been in crypto for quite a while, and all sorts of jobs and contests I've been involved in.

Now focusing on signature campaigns and some art campaigns that give me a lot of income to be able to invest and survive.

It all started without any capital except effort and time, and started building my own portfolio.
generate some bitcoins, which I then hold to reach a new ATH.
Crypto certainly has many advantages for me and has become my main job at the moment.
I'm just doing what I have an advantage in this market to earn a little income, and then DCA BTC with less worry without having to invest cash into the crypto market.

Currently, many signature campaigns have stopped and there are no plans to come back to provide more motivation for forum members. I am waiting for bounty campaigns from new projects that will be launched this season. They are often of poor quality and the rewards are only a few hundred USD, but sometimes we can also find a good project with extremely attractive rewards.

For me and many others, crypto has become a fairly effective online money-making channel without facing many obstacles related to cross-border payment methods.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2024, 07:10:45 PM »

That's right, let them find out for themselves what crypto is, and how to get it, because in my experience, I once offered someone to invest in crypto without my knowledge. He bought Axie coins first after Axie collapsed. He blamed me. He experienced a loss. I'm sorry. He said he knew crypto and until now, who knows where the person is, he has disappeared without a trace and considers me to be the person who caused him a loss
it is a bad experience, if we are blamed by other people. We should advise other people to buy coins, because it will have bad consequences in friendships. I personally prefer to remain silent and do my own research, if I make a profit I enjoy it and if I lose I will bear it myself.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2024, 02:22:44 AM »
it is a bad experience, if we are blamed by other people. We should advise other people to buy coins, because it will have bad consequences in friendships. I personally prefer to remain silent and do my own research, if I make a profit I enjoy it and if I lose I will bear it myself.
Crypto presents opportunities, but it does not guarantee profits for everyone. Therefore, we should not casually give investment advice to others, especially in the crypto market. Let them decide for themselves: they need to discover the value of crypto, the opportunities and risks in the crypto market on their own.

Perhaps the ease of entering the crypto market with a wallet app and an account has led too many people to rush in, only seeing the opportunities without being prepared to handle the risks. The opportunities that crypto offers have turned into a bad life event for them!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG