follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which project/token inflicted your biggest loss?  (Read 1324 times)

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:22:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Which project/token inflicted your biggest loss?
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2024, 08:17:51 AM »
FTX and LUNA are the two coins I invested a lot of money in and investing in these two investment platforms was probably the worst decision for me in the history of investing. So far I have been scammed the most by investing in these two coins. Investing in all other coins may have lost some money but never lost money completely but investing in this coin lost my money completely. These two coins were very popular in the market and there were many chances that these two coins will go well especially LUNA. LUNA was considered by many to be the second Ethereum at the time and I invested in this coin based on the positive reviews and you all know the result.
Yes, I remember very well how it collapsed some time ago, then it became one of the talks that I heard almost every day, yes indeed it was an incident that might not have been thought of before.

It was not just one or two people who suffered losses from this tragedy, but many people were affected and had to lose all their assets in a short time. What surprised everyone was that this project was one of the most trusted before this tragedy happened.
who will never remember that LUNA? who have victimized millions if not billions of dollars  and thousands of investors all  over the world but lucky that I am not the one that enters this project .

Have you previously read about PSG, SFP and SUN tokens? I could be one of the investors in this project who is certainly still disappointed with the results to date. These three tokens were very popular at that time. And even on Binance, that's a lot of courage. But unfortunately, it won't be as easy as we imagine.

Well, PSG, especially, and the other two tokens experienced a lot of decline over time after the two coins were on the market listing. And after reaching their ATH, they just dropped like that. It's like those who hype shit coins. But I really don't believe it.

So for this reason, it is not recommended to buy tokens based on what has been hyped in the past. I also think that there is still a chance elsewhere. As long as it is still a shit token, all three still exist.
I know SafePal wallet's SFP token, this project is quite good but the SFP token price has decreased by 95% in the downtrend. I think this is normal because many other tokens also dropped sharply, the market is cyclical and crypto winter will cause the price of most tokens to fall back to their real value.

I know PSG token fans, but don't know SUN. Normally I only dare to invest 1-5% of my capital in small-cap tokens like this to avoid heavy losses.
I am not investor or SFP but I am using safepal wallets and i think they are focusing in development .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2024, 08:17:51 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2024, 09:20:08 AM »
who will never remember that LUNA? who have victimized millions if not billions of dollars  and thousands of investors all  over the world but lucky that I am not the one that enters this project .
Luna is the worst incident in the history of stable cryptocurrency which made many traders lose money. This incident shows that Cryptocurrency has a very high risk, there are many possibilities that can happen which ultimately make Cryptocurrency a scam, so you must remain alert when you want to invest in cryptocurrency.

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:23:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2024, 06:28:34 PM »
~
This loss really shocked me. I finally understand that we should not put too much trust in any project or individual in this crypto market. Everything can be just a clever play to defraud investors: an exchange that grows too quickly, an individual who becomes famous in a short time... We must be cautious and never Now forget to set stop loss orders in investing.
What happened with FTX and TERRA shows only one thing. Even the top projects can still end up as a scam project. Even those at the top 10 or top 50 can end up scamming us investors.

Let's remember that these 2 projects are at the top 50 in terms of market cap and there's a time where TERRA is on the top 10 as well. Because of what happened with this one, I've become more hesitant to invest in lower market cap coins, but I want to make more profit for this bull run phase hence, I re-allocated my capital, and invested I think half of my capital into different lower market cap coins (what I mean when I say low market cap is those who are at the top 51-100).

I want to hear your unhappy stories in this market:
  • Which project/token inflicted your biggest loss?
  • What percentage and amount did you lose?
  • How did this experience impact your investment journey?
1. Pancakeswap. I bought it for $32 and sold it for $2. I'm dumb with that one I know. :D
2. If my calculations are right, I lost around 94% on that investment with Pancakeswap. I swear I will not touch that shitcoin ever again.
3. It's a huge impact for me TBH, and with that mistake, I learned that I don't need to buy any coins when the bull market starts already. I also learned that whenever I want to buy a coin, I need to wait for it to be in a downtrend before I buy. As long as there's no entry point, I will not buy. I also learned how to use some indicators like MACD, RSI, and MA because of that loss. :)

Offline koang

• Activity: 578
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2024, 07:26:45 PM »
1. Pancakeswap. I bought it for $32 and sold it for $2. I'm dumb with that one I know. :D
2. If my calculations are right, I lost around 94% on that investment with Pancakeswap. I swear I will not touch that shitcoin ever again.
3. It's a huge impact for me TBH, and with that mistake, I learned that I don't need to buy any coins when the bull market starts already. I also learned that whenever I want to buy a coin, I need to wait for it to be in a downtrend before I buy. As long as there's no entry point, I will not buy. I also learned how to use some indicators like MACD, RSI, and MA because of that loss. :)

Don't worry there are many of us here who made the same mistake, including me ;D
Just different coins, but the same story, and the same results.
But we stay here and survive. Even stronger.
I agree that the Bull Market is not a good time to buy, and using some indicators will help us to determine entry and exit points.

Hey, guess what? We're not noobs anymore. It's good news right :)

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2024, 08:11:10 PM »
I have never experienced anything like what happened with FTX to lose a large amount of funds on an exchange platform because there was a major issue that led to the shutdown. But that really became a big issue because many people were really affected because their funds were stuck on the FTX platform.

Until now, I can't think of anything else like what happened in FTX besides that, Mt. Gox, and others. Although that incident taught a great lesson to all the crypto communities here in the crypto space,.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:13:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2024, 08:47:35 PM »
I do not store my coins on exchanges, neither do i buy native tokens of exchanges. The people who lose lots of money in crypto are those who buy a lot of new projects and those who have bad opsec. If you buy BTC, have patience and store your coins safely, you would not lose anything, that is why there are a lot of bitcoiners who do not have any experience of loss.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2898
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2024, 01:33:39 AM »
I have never experienced anything like what happened with FTX to lose a large amount of funds on an exchange platform because there was a major issue that led to the shutdown. But that really became a big issue because many people were really affected because their funds were stuck on the FTX platform.

Until now, I can't think of anything else like what happened in FTX besides that, Mt. Gox, and others. Although that incident taught a great lesson to all the crypto communities here in the crypto space,.
We have paid a very high price for this lesson: FTX users lost money, and they will be compensated at the bottom price of crypto, which means they will lose about 70% of their asset value (if they only hold BTC). Meanwhile, the whole market is also heavily affected: total cap decreased by 20% after the collapse of FTX, many altcoins continued to halve or divide by 5 after this event when investor confidence was damaged.

I hope we won't have any more events like this. The Proof of Reserves can strengthen the reputation of CEXs and help users feel more secure in the process of using, and self-custody of crypto is also a useful option for us.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2024, 01:33:39 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG