follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is the value of CMC Crypto Awards 2024?  (Read 1347 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2898
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: What is the value of CMC Crypto Awards 2024?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2024, 10:44:58 PM »
It's really amazing, at this awards event, everyone has a favorite candidate in my opinion for each nomination, and I see that the nominations really follow the trend in 2024, even though there are a few old coins that are nominated,
For this nomination itself, I think it will have an impact on the coin that will win later, where winning could be a plus for the coin, (provided that if there are crypto user votes to choose the nomination)
We have new trends and old trends, there are old projects but participate in new trends. I think that is a sign of a developing market instead of each season there are new trends and old trends have disappeared like scams.

I also believe that the tokens mentioned in this event can reach millions of potential investors. In particular, the winning projects will become famous, have more users and develop stronger in the future!

Update: CMC Crypto Awards 2024 Winners:

Crypto of the Year: SOLANA
Meme Coin of the Year: BONK
Social Influencer To Watch: ZACHXBT
Bridge Builder Of The Year: BLACKROCK
Most Innovative NFT & Gaming Project: PUDGY PENGUINS
Most Innovative L1/L2/Cross-Chain: CELESTIA
Most Innovative DeFi Project: UNISWAP

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: What is the value of CMC Crypto Awards 2024?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2024, 10:44:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG