follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will the Metaverse trend return soon?  (Read 1327 times)

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Will the Metaverse trend return soon?
« on: February 27, 2024, 09:51:10 PM »
The 2020-cycle has witnessed impressive growth of Metaverse projects[1] such as Decentraland and Sandbox: MANA token price has increased 510 times, SAND token price has increased 1015 times. Therefore, although these tokens price have decreased by more than 95% during the past crypto winter, investors' expectations for their recovery and growth in the upcoming cycle are huge.

Similar to the AI trend that needed the launch of ChatGPT, I believe that the Metaverse trend also needs a huge external impetus to attract investors' attention. Existing events in the Metaverse[2] are not enough to create change. NFT and GameFi trends are recovering very well, but they are not helping people get back to experiencing Metaverse or investing in Metaverse tokens. Even the recent launch of Apple Vision Pro did not make the Metaverse trend mentioned too much.

I thought the spectacular growth in tokens prices manipulated by Market makers, who had scooped up a lot of tokens at the bottom, would create a wave of positive news and drive Metaverse token investment behavior in the market. However, this is something we cannot predict or decide, it is in MM's plan. So I focus on the true value of the Metaverse market in real life.

Unlike blockchain technology that has not been applied too much in life, the biggest value I can see is that people can transfer USDT across borders in a short time at an extremely cheap cost, Metaverse has been and is being applied in Gaming, Education, Retail, Architecture, Medicine and Healthcare, Media and Social Media[3]... Gaming has developed into a very famous GameFi trend and has its own path, so I focus on Medicine and Healthcare .

Big Tech giants like Microsoft, Nvidia, Google, and Meta are leading the charge, alongside dedicated health tech companies. The driving force behind this growth is hardware, specifically AR, and Telemedicine. The metaverse in healthcare is still in its early stages, but the potential is undeniable.

“The global metaverse in healthcare market size is expected to grow from USD 8.97 billion in 2023 to USD 496.26 billion by 2033, during the forecast period 2023-2033[4].”

I believe that when the trend of medical examination and treatment through Metaverse becomes popular, new Metaverse platforms will be born and be truly valuable for hospitals, doctors and patients, meaning these projects will have customers and the token will be in real demand and irreplaceable. This is a far-sighted vision with extremely high expectations, but news about it can become the driving force for Metaverse to trend again and help Metaverse trend's tokens grow extremely strongly.

Do you think the Metaverse trend will return in the upcoming cycle? Will GameFi or Medicine and Healthcare become the main driving force to help the Metaverse trend return? Are you accumulating Metaverse trend's tokens waiting for the opportunity to profit in 2025?

[1] Coinmarketcap: Metaverse projects
[2] Decentraland: events
[3] Metaverse Applications In The Real World
[4] Metaverse for healthcare market expected to reach almost $500B by 2033
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 09:53:36 PM by MrSpasybo »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Will the Metaverse trend return soon?
« on: February 27, 2024, 09:51:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: Will the Metaverse trend return soon?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 10:02:10 PM »
Not anytime soon I hope. It was never a good thing, some roblox games that worth absolutely zero that was done in 10 minutes by some coder to earn all that much never made sense to me at all. You can do that literally in 10 minutes, with AI help now, everyone can do it and it had no value at all. But because people actually believed there was a possibility, they invested heavily into it for the future. What happened? It worths nothing now, none of them and it never could have but people still trusted it. So it should not really be something that could take some time, I believe it was quite terrible.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 05:34:04 AM »
I believe that when the trend of medical examination and treatment through Metaverse becomes popular, new Metaverse platforms will be born and be truly valuable for hospitals, doctors and patients, meaning these projects will have customers and the token will be in real demand and irreplaceable. This is a far-sighted vision with extremely high expectations, but news about it can become the driving force for Metaverse to trend again and help Metaverse trend's tokens grow extremely strongly.
I don't see how metaverse fits into that unless my definition and assumption are wrong. Doctors or hospitals can already do that, and if AR is required for telesurgery or something similar, I don't see how slotting a blockchain project is going to improve them further other than making it easier to monetize. The health of patients is probably at risk and the focus should be developing AR even further instead of trying to find 101 ways to monetize it. If anything, I found it weird that this narrative is being pushed out this early with such a high valuation. Is it simply because I'm out of touch or do people just slap metaverse into anything digital these days?

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4136
  • Last Active: Today at 03:18:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 06:19:13 AM »

Do you think the Metaverse trend will return in the upcoming cycle? Will GameFi or Medicine and Healthcare become the main driving force to help the Metaverse trend return? Are you accumulating Metaverse trend's tokens waiting for the opportunity to profit in 2025?

After the huge excitement that Metaverse generated in the past years, it seems to me that the market is souring for the meantime and there is no way to predict if there can be the second time around...and it can be sweeter. Even big names who waded into Metaverse are now suffering huge loses in terms of value and adoption. I would say that Metaverse has become too much too soon. Metaverse is losing that certain level of excitement that can be necessary to propel it to greater heights into the future. However, I do believe in the big potential of the Metaverse thing so there remains a way for it to recuperate and be shining again...let's just wait and see which platform will be leading its saving grace.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 08:10:43 PM »
The 2020-cycle has witnessed impressive growth of Metaverse projects[1] such as Decentraland and Sandbox: MANA token price has increased 510 times, SAND token price has increased 1015 times. Therefore, although these tokens price have decreased by more than 95% during the past crypto winter, investors' expectations for their recovery and growth in the upcoming cycle are huge.
The market just needs an interesting story to believe in the price increase potential of Metaverse tokens, then investors will easily invest in these tokens even if they never have the need to play games or experience anything like that. The virtual world is still too primitive and unattractive.

I've seen a few videos about Decentraland's Metaverse, it's not even as exciting as Minecraft: there's nothing to explore or try, can't interact too much with people and objects in the Metaverse. But MANA token is still increasing in price strongly in 2021, that is the motivation from the story and expectations, not the need to use the token.

Similarly, I don't think Healthcare will be the door to the Metaverse, but the development of AR and VR will be more suitable. Apple Vision Pro has just been launched so there are not many applications for users to experience yet, in the future things will be better and Metaverse will be closer to users and investors.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2024, 10:13:14 PM »
I think it might return because the metaverse really made waves in the last circle, and they even did some promotions on the Bitcoin Talk forum. Since I was not yet on this forum back then, I can't tell if they promoted their projects here too, but I can tell that on the other forum, so many metaverse projects had more investment because of the bounty and airdrops they did, and some investors are holding their coins, hoping for the project to pump their coins, so, with hope, there may be some trend in 2025. AI projects are the current trend, which most alt investors are already taking advantage of. 

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 08:18:17 AM »
but I can tell that on the other forum, so many metaverse projects had more investment because of the bounty and airdrops they did, and some investors are holding their coins, hoping for the project to pump their coins, so, with hope, there may be some trend in 2025. AI projects are the current trend, which most alt investors are already taking advantage of.
Is this true? I don't recall seeing project success closely related to its bounty campaign since 2017. I'm surprised projects still do it considering how easy it is for them to bait people with airdrops and free tokens. I guess they really want to cut their marketing budget so they rely on social media campaigns like that. Anyway, which metaverse project are you referring to? If it is AI-related, I think the bigger factor is the AI hype itself while the metaverse is just an afterthought. If anything, I feel like some members avoid any project which use this keyword in their marketing material.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 08:18:17 AM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2024, 09:57:42 AM »
I think it might return because the metaverse really made waves in the last circle, and they even did some promotions on the Bitcoin Talk forum. Since I was not yet on this forum back then, I can't tell if they promoted their projects here too, but I can tell that on the other forum, so many metaverse projects had more investment because of the bounty and airdrops they did, and some investors are holding their coins, hoping for the project to pump their coins, so, with hope, there may be some trend in 2025. AI projects are the current trend, which most alt investors are already taking advantage of.

I see a lot of metaverse promotion on other social media platforms, so I think it's really possible that it will trend again, and I think it will come back during this upcoming bull run.

Although I'm not a fanatic of that metaverse, last year Manny Paquiao was still promoting it here in our country, and after that, I don't know what the updates were to their advertisement in that metaverse.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2024, 05:14:13 AM »

I see a lot of metaverse promotion on other social media platforms, so I think it's really possible that it will trend again, and I think it will come back during this upcoming bull run.

Although I'm not a fanatic of that metaverse, last year Manny Paquiao was still promoting it here in our country, and after that, I don't know what the updates were to their advertisement in that metaverse.

But the question is, will it be successful just like the previous bull run? Or will there be another hype that everyone will forget about Metaverse? We have heard Meta investing on it with Billions but so far the project seems to be a failure.

Yeah, Manny did promote it, but I haven' heard anything as well, perhaps it has died down?

So let's see, maybe they will turn around again and Metaverse will be the biggest thing still in this bull run or we will see a new trend coming in and put Metaverse at the back seat.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 01:01:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2024, 06:22:41 AM »
I do not know the reason for the decline of the Metaverse, although I thought it had a promising future, especially since there are a large number of well-known international companies that have adopted it.

There are a lot of creative ideas in the Metaverse. One of the ideas that my friend once presented to me is the idea of a Metaverse, where a virtual character shops online and then pays with a Metaverse coin, and then the purchases arrive at your home in the real world. All of this is done through the application using cryptocurrencies. While maintaining privacy. It was a really attractive idea.

Personally, I was a fan of the Metaverse and the possibilities it brought through the interaction between the virtual world and the real world. I believe in the potential of the Metaverse in the field of games, education, social networking, and some other applications, but I do not see the possibility of its success in the field of health care.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2024, 06:56:47 AM »
I do not know the reason for the decline of the Metaverse, although I thought it had a promising future, especially since there are a large number of well-known international companies that have adopted it.
I'm not sure about other companies, but people on social media seem to be happy that Meta's metaverse project is failing. I think it has to do with a bunch of things, from the negative image of metaverse since it is related to crypto, the fact that people can't see it as anything other than a bait product, the market is just too small to make it count, or the fact that there is no need to introduce new jargon if what they offer is a VR with the internet. I think the lack of demand is one of the biggest reasons tho. Most comments related to this market show that people don't feel the need to use it or see any meaningful use case other than printing money for Meta (excluding crypto enthusiast, who probably has the same economic incentive to push this narrative out).

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2024, 06:25:09 PM »

There are a lot of creative ideas in the Metaverse. One of the ideas that my friend once presented to me is the idea of a Metaverse, where a virtual character shops online and then pays with a Metaverse coin, and then the purchases arrive at your home in the real world. All of this is done through the application using cryptocurrencies. While maintaining privacy. It was a really attractive idea.

Personally, I was a fan of the Metaverse and the possibilities it brought through the interaction between the virtual world and the real world. I believe in the potential of the Metaverse in the field of games, education, social networking, and some other applications, but I do not see the possibility of its success in the field of health care.
The Metaverse trend is still growing strongly in the industrial and medical fields with Google glasses and VR/AR glasses, only the Metaverse trend in the crypto market has been in decline along with the downtrend of the entire market. I think this is inevitable: it is the cyclical nature of BTC and consequently the entire crypto market.

We already have truly creative ideas, but to approach and bring them to life requires more effort, similar to the difficulty in applying blockchain technology to life. Most of us only interact with crypto (buy, store, sell tokens) and the crypto market has uptrends and downtrends even though blockchain technology is constantly being developed.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2040
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 03:16:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2024, 10:30:36 PM »
Alot of people, including myself, lost significant amount of money to nfts, nfts that are very easy to buy and not easy to sell, because the nft market lacked liquidity, and we all know that nfts were the driving force of the metaverse, without nfts, it's impossible to take part in what ever was happening in any Metaverse project one invested in, buying tokens only served as a way of supporting the project and also later profiting, but taking part in the activities of the project in the metaverse always required one holding some special kind of nfts.

And personally, I feel that the reason why the metaverse trend was shortlived is because, people invested so much money on buying nfts, but when they want to sell the same nft, they will likely not find a buyer, this made investors lose interest in nfts as well as the metaverse trend.

And if you ask me, I personally would say that I do not see the metaverse trend coming back again, atleast, not in this current circle.
The only time the metaverse trend can return back again is only when the issue with nft liquity is fixed, that is, when investors can buy nft and easily sell it if they want, but as far as it's easy to buy nft, but not easy to sell it, I do not think that the metaverse trend will return anytime soon.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2024, 09:48:32 AM »
The only time the metaverse trend can return back again is only when the issue with nft liquity is fixed, that is, when investors can buy nft and easily sell it if they want, but as far as it's easy to buy nft, but not easy to sell it, I do not think that the metaverse trend will return anytime soon.
From the article shared by OP and other news that I've read, it seems like there is a change in the narrative where people try to make metaverse and NFT distinct from each other. I've seen social media influencers saying that a metaverse project doesn't necessarily need NFT, it depends on the product they're selling. I can see their point, but it is going to be difficult to sustain the market growth if it is just an ICO 2.0 or something similar. Not to mention the launch of a new token to fund each project is at best questionable and at worst outright scam.

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 835
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2024, 04:55:28 PM »
I don't see how metaverse fits into that unless my definition and assumption are wrong. Doctors or hospitals can already do that, and if AR is required for telesurgery or something similar, I don't see how slotting a blockchain project is going to improve them further other than making it easier to monetize. The health of patients is probably at risk and the focus should be developing AR even further instead of trying to find 101 ways to monetize it. If anything, I found it weird that this narrative is being pushed out this early with such a high valuation. Is it simply because I'm out of touch or do people just slap metaverse into anything digital these days?
I also do not believe much in the motivation from demand from health care, it is still just a long-term direction that cannot be applied in practice and there are no projects to support this segment. I look forward to the return of the GameFi segment, including VR and AR games, helping Metaverse to experience more, be more enjoyable and become a good media phenomenon like AI trend has done.

Tokens in this Metaverse segment increased rapidly but when they were released, they were also fierce. I don't know if the whales deliberately lowered the price to collect or not, but if they are broken up like this, investors who want to get in will not dare to spend too much. Anyway, I still believe that the Metaverse will return this season!
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄