follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: London Unveils World's First Crypto Sculpture  (Read 514 times)

Offline Dev123

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 25, 2018, 10:06:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
London Unveils World's First Crypto Sculpture
« on: August 22, 2018, 08:05:57 AM »
Cryptocurrency is here to stay!

London unveiled "Crypto Connection - powered by Eidoo", the world’s first ever crypto sculpture. Situated prominently at Observation Point on London's Southbank between the OXO Tower and the BFI to ensure high visibility, the hugely ambitious statue was created by contemporary artist Federico Clapis and commissioned by the multi-currency crypto wallet and hybrid exchange Eidoo.

Standing at three meters tall, the sculpture depicted a mother carrying her unborn baby who is on a digital device.

London crypto structure

Artist, Frederico Clapis with his bronze sculpture, Crypto Connection

With London as the world’s famous cultural hub and a strong contender as the crypto capital of the world, it is no surprise that it was chosen to house this iconic and ambitious project of the so-called guerrilla marketing, reflecting the dichotomy of cryptocurrencies: an apparently fleeting trend, but built to endure.

Federico Clapis explained the inspiration behind his artwork:

I am passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain and the way I see it, the baby in the statue represents a generation being born into a world where blockchain is normal and useful for all.

Clapis goes on to explain:

I believe Eidoo is the perfect partner of my artistic vision. Live the future every day as if it were already present. I think that blockchain technology represents a decisive step for our technological and economic evolution, with effects spreading to every sector, including art. I am very happy to be able to represent the “Crypto Connection” that binds us together, a link similar to the one that binds a mother to a Child of the Future.

Group CEO of Eidoo, Lars Schlichting, heralded the coming of a “digital revolution” with the crypto sculpture:

We're thrilled to unveil the first crypto sculpture in the world in the creative hub of London. With the crypto space developing fast we wanted to explore a way to communicate with a wider public using the hugely engaging medium of art. We have immensely enjoyed working with Federico Clapis who has managed to capture our intention through this awe-inspiring piece. We're delighted to warmly invite all who are interested to visit the sculpture until the 23rd June.

Eidoo’s intention was for the public to spark debate and to contemplate what the future may look like operating with a new kind of digital currency. He encourages spectators to take photos with the sculpture and share their thoughts about it on social media using the hashtags #cryptoconnection and #Eidoo.

One thing for sure, cryptocurrency is notoriously esoteric. Yet, it is a concept which lives up to its name - too cryptic to understand, to current to ignore.

Read more Click here: https://blog.alluma.io/?utm_source=Swadesh&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Blog
Exchange cryptocurrency in affordable price click here: https://trade.alluma.io/beta-registration?utm_campaign=Trading%20Competition%20-%20August%208-10&utm_source=Swadesh&utm_medium=Influencer%20Forums%20%26%20Social
Participate in bounty program: https://go.alluma.io/bounty?utm_campaign=Bounty%20Phase%201&utm_source=Swadesh&utm_medium=Social

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

London Unveils World's First Crypto Sculpture
« on: August 22, 2018, 08:05:57 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG