follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Top 3 Bitcoin security and safety tips  (Read 4788 times)

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 888
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 05:45:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
Re: Top 3 Bitcoin security and safety tips
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2023, 01:59:07 PM »
I once came across a post on social media where the user claimed that all the funds in their wallet were sent to the wrong address when they tried to transfer money. The address they had pasted was altered to a different one. Therefore, it's essential to always double-check the address before clicking the "send" button. Stay safe!

That is called clipboard malware. There are a lot of types of hacking tools that we don't even know. A person should not connect their hardware wallet to a random computer. if you connect it to your own computer, make sure it is fresh. If you have a good amount of money in your crypto wallet, always be careful with it. You can run two operating systems on the same computer by making it dual boot.

If you visit random websites with your computer, you never know if it is already affected by malware. You should not take any kind of risk when it comes to your own crypto wallet. I use linux for wallet management and I do not use it for day to day work.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 02:01:21 PM by Learn Bitcoin »
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2023, 01:59:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline gandame

• Activity: 717
  • Last Active: February 21, 2024, 02:50:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2023, 03:32:52 PM »
That is called clipboard malware. There are a lot of types of hacking tools that we don't even know. A person should not connect their hardware wallet to a random computer. if you connect it to your own computer, make sure it is fresh. If you have a good amount of money in your crypto wallet, always be careful with it. You can run two operating systems on the same computer by making it dual boot.

If you visit random websites with your computer, you never know if it is already affected by malware. You should not take any kind of risk when it comes to your own crypto wallet. I use linux for wallet management and I do not use it for day to day work.
[/quote]
I have an old experience with this. When I first started with cryptocurrency, I didn't have my own computer. So, I would go to an internet cafe and rent a computer to perform crypto-related tasks, including sending funds. One time, I attempted to transfer my funds to another wallet, but I didn't realize that the address had been changed, and my money was sent to a different address. Since that incident, I invested in my own personal computer and secured my wallets to prevent any such incidents from happening again.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2023, 03:26:56 AM »
After your three security tips, there are some other tips that are also very important. When creating a Bitcoin wallet, the wallet should not be created directly from an Internet server. Here one can access the wallet from the internet server. Moreover, the wallet should not be downloaded directly through any link. In this case, if you download the wallet through a phishing link, there is definitely a chance of the wallet being hacked. Moreover, many people are asked to make wallet connect mandatory while applying for various bonus campaigns. In this case, it is necessary to verify if the wallet is a Phishing site while connecting the wallet. Many people save the security phase words / Seedphase of the wallet on the PC. They must be careful because any time a harmful virus can damage the hard disk drive of the PC. Moreover, it would be wise to keep the security backup physically.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3766
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:49:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2023, 08:23:20 AM »
I have an old experience with this. When I first started with cryptocurrency, I didn't have my own computer. So, I would go to an internet cafe and rent a computer to perform crypto-related tasks, including sending funds. One time, I attempted to transfer my funds to another wallet, but I didn't realize that the address had been changed, and my money was sent to a different address. Since that incident, I invested in my own personal computer and secured my wallets to prevent any such incidents from happening again.
Installing wallets on the same device used for internet browsing is not recommended, as even downloading a harmless photo can result in the loss of coins. It is important to separate cryptocurrency from personal hobbies. To minimize the risk of viruses, it is best to keep the device clean and avoid downloading anything.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• View Profile

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2023, 10:33:59 AM »

Are you for real? Did you just say that you have used an internet cafe's computer to access your wallet? I am curious to know if you have changed your wallet or not. Even if there were no clipboard malware, still I wouldn't ever use a random computer to access my wallet. You never know if there were other types of malware or tools like keyloggers. There are many cases when a user used a cyber cafe's computer to access their social media nad emails but later those accounts were hacked. That's because some hackers installed some malware on those computers.

You don't need a computer to run a Bitcoin wallet. You can install Bitcoin wallet on your mobile devices. But, make sure to use non-custodial wallets like unstoppable or electrum. Never use exchanges as your wallet. Most importantly, avoid cyber cafe to input any kind of credentials.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline ariaryanto

• Activity: 216
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: February 08, 2024, 12:42:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2023, 03:28:49 PM »
This is very good information for business people to keep their money safe, by following the steps above their assets are safe from hackers who are greedy for other people's assets.
and for beginners, the stages above are the first stages of saving their assets and there is no doubt about it.
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Online owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3766
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:49:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2023, 07:44:25 AM »

Are you for real? Did you just say that you have used an internet cafe's computer to access your wallet? I am curious to know if you have changed your wallet or not. Even if there were no clipboard malware, still I wouldn't ever use a random computer to access my wallet. You never know if there were other types of malware or tools like keyloggers. There are many cases when a user used a cyber cafe's computer to access their social media nad emails but later those accounts were hacked. That's because some hackers installed some malware on those computers.

You don't need a computer to run a Bitcoin wallet. You can install Bitcoin wallet on your mobile devices. But, make sure to use non-custodial wallets like unstoppable or electrum. Never use exchanges as your wallet. Most importantly, avoid cyber cafe to input any kind of credentials.
I fully support your warning. I have never even thought of using someone else's computer to import my wallet, it is very risky. I am very careful with my computer and always check where and to whom I send messages, I try not to download anything at all or go to suspicious sites, even mail letters I read only if I know the sender. Paranoid? Maybe, but it's better than being irresponsible.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2023, 07:44:25 AM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2023, 08:08:16 AM »
It's true what you mentioned, but I don't believe it's in the top 3, but I'll repeat that there's nothing wrong with what you've said. Maybe I just don't believe that this is in the top 3. That's just me.

Because, in my view, it is still important for us to know the correct practice of securing our wallets in reality. For example, choosing only reputable hardware wallets if you are going to deposit or save a large amount of Bitcoin is very important because it is not a trivial amount.

And when it comes to software wallets, the recommended ones that are okay and fine are the Electrum and Sparrow wallets, and unstoppable wallets are also fine.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• View Profile

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2023, 09:15:35 AM »
I fully support your warning. I have never even thought of using someone else's computer to import my wallet, it is very risky. I am very careful with my computer and always check where and to whom I send messages, I try not to download anything at all or go to suspicious sites, even mail letters I read only if I know the sender. Paranoid? Maybe, but it's better than being irresponsible.

I can't imagine accessing my wallet on some random computer. I won't do that even if it's my friend's computer. However, I may consider accessing my social media account from my trusted friend's computer because I have 2FA enabled and can change the credentials afterward. But there is no reason I would take the risk with my wallet. There is no point in doing it. I use wallets that support both mobile and desktop.

For Bitcoin, I still use Electrum and suggest others use Electrum as well. So, Even if I go for a long tour, I can still access my wallet. No matter where I am. So, Why must I access my wallet from some random computer? BTW, Glad to see someone like me.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 09:35:54 AM by Learn Bitcoin »
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline ariaryanto

• Activity: 216
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: February 08, 2024, 12:42:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2023, 04:42:55 AM »
Thanks for the tips! Agree, using a hardware wallet like OneKey for Bitcoin security is a great idea. Enabling two-factor authentication and regularly updating software are also crucial for safety.
Your actions are very correct, by using a hardware application your assets will be safe from people who want to take over assets from your account. Even by using a hardware application you can add security features as you said earlier, so that your account security is strong and people others can't take over your account.... maybe with this forum, beginners who want to invest their accounts will be safe from hackers
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1273
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:49:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2023, 10:12:13 AM »
And you're doing the right thing! Why force yourself to be insecure? The amount of money theft is sometimes surprising. You don't need to visit anything, you don't need to download anything (even if it's verified) .... - is already something that will minimally protect you from losses. + in the network there is a lot of information with which you can emphasize something new for yourself. Scammers do not slumber, this should be remembered.  ???

Buying cryptocurrency is easy, but keeping it for a long time is not an easy task.   8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• View Profile

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2023, 03:40:28 PM »
Buying cryptocurrency is easy, but keeping it for a long time is not an easy task.   8)

The main problem is people want to play with their Bitcoin. They often try to multiply their holdings by trading, gambling, trying bitcoin doubler websites, and hyip scams as well. Crypto newbies fall into traps because they see too nice offers, but they realize they were scammed once it is too late. They try to move their Bitcoin from one wallet to another and sometimes exchange to stake them to get some free satoshis. Later, they got scammed somehow or lost all of their holdings. But, once people get used to the market movement and become aware that those scams exist, they start to ignore them.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:38:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2023, 06:11:32 PM »

The main problem is people want to play with their Bitcoin. They often try to multiply their holdings by trading, gambling, trying bitcoin doubler websites, and hyip scams as well. Crypto newbies fall into traps because they see too nice offers, but they realize they were scammed once it is too late. They try to move their Bitcoin from one wallet to another and sometimes exchange to stake them to get some free satoshis. Later, they got scammed somehow or lost all of their holdings. But, once people get used to the market movement and become aware that those scams exist, they start to ignore them.

Whenever we are trading with Bitcoin, a lot of things are changed, from its routine to seeing what exchanges it can be placed on, there is also something that we must learn that when we are in the world of trading, we must know that when it is placed some bticon in an exchange even though that bitcoin is ours, it is no longer ours, we are exposed to our bitcoin being managed by those exchanges and thus it stops being ours, we have learned this over time, because there are people who They trust exchanges a lot, of course things are also seen differently when you not only enter an exchange, but also when you go to a casino, and casinos are betting houses and platforms where they have their own rules.

This makes us remember that things must always be kept under our control, private keys that we manage, our funds are safe, the rest, the money is not ours, with respect to Hodl, I only recommend Hodl to Bitcoin, which is the most popular cryptocurrency safe.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• View Profile

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2024, 12:28:33 PM »

Whenever we are trading with Bitcoin, a lot of things are changed, from its routine to seeing what exchanges it can be placed on, there is also something that we must learn that when we are in the world of trading, we must know that when it is placed some bticon in an exchange even though that bitcoin is ours, it is no longer ours, we are exposed to our bitcoin being managed by those exchanges and thus it stops being ours, we have learned this over time, because there are people who They trust exchanges a lot, of course things are also seen differently when you not only enter an exchange, but also when you go to a casino, and casinos are betting houses and platforms where they have their own rules.

I am sorry, but I did not get your point. Even though you have stated some correct points, those are not related to what I have posted. The thread is about security and safety tips. We all know the points you have posted. But, when you quoted my post to write a reply, you just agreed with my posts, and I do not see anything new.

Newbies get scammed or lose their Bitcoin because they play too much with their Bitcoin. If you don't know much what are you doing, then you should stop doing these things. If you don't understand a program, you should not play with that. It may cause harm.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2024, 11:27:08 AM »
Yes safety is most important for everyone. And if it is financial then there is no question. Maybe you have more money in your wallet or after saving every wallet address password, don't keep it online or in any apps. You can write down your password key in a saved diary if you want. You can keep it in a secret place. It seems the best to me. Then you don't have to keep your wallet in any third party apps. Also, always be careful. To keep yourself safe. Where and how you trade can also be very important to you.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG