follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How do you think is enough to hold?  (Read 5096 times)

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1182
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 02:34:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: How do you think is enough to hold?
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2024, 03:21:39 PM »
long-term holding will be a great idea I think. Considering the bullish market right now and the trends every time the halving of bitcoins happens.
but remember that there are other ways to earn in terms of bitcoin investment and that is Short term holding or those who are majority is doing now and that is to Buy low sell high , not mentioning those who are using DCA.
so lets not just focus in single way of earning when there are other chance to make money here .

in investing we must always learn to know whatever it is. Seeking knowledge and experience in the crypto world is very important, so that we really have knowledge and experience there. Especially if we become a trader, this is more difficult. if you just buy and hold it is safer. We can buy when it is bearish and sell it when it is bullish.

Yes, you are absolutely right, being a trader is much more difficult than being an investor, it's basically a law of life and it has always worked on the principle ( the less you do the more you earn ) but it only works if you are already rich and not investing with an amount that may not even be enough to be a trader.

The reason why I didn't become a trader is not a problem with the capital I have, I have activities in the real world that require focus to do it. that's why I chose to be a holder, buy crypto and hold on using cold money. I will use the profit from holding in 2021 to buy property. It is possible that this season, if I get a big profit, I will buy it again.
well, Trading needs a lot of time meaning consuming though you can use Bot now to manage your day trading but it is best if you will put more time on it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2024, 03:21:39 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:43:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2024, 04:03:45 PM »
Greetings all and still on new year grove
I would like to know as a bitcoin holder and trader are you expected to hold bitcoin in short period? What if you hold for long and the price dropped to what you don't expect would be happy with your self just for example the bitcoin was already $47k plus heading to 48k and I know people bought at that price hoping it would crossed 50k before this new year but was surprised to see a price reaction making bitcoin dip below 42k though has been moving within $40k to $42k since from first week of January.

-   If I'm a rich type of person, I will actually buy a large amount of bitcoin based on my capabilities, of course. But I'm not a rich type of person, so I won't be able to buy a large amount of bitcoin right now when this bull run is approaching.

But when this bull ends and enters the bear market, that's when I will start saving bitcoin via dca for a few years, and at least there is a large period of time so that I can accumulate an amount of bitcoin in my few years. So by next year, I will be able to start doing it. To be honest, right now, altcoins are my main priority to accumulate.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2024, 08:03:12 AM »

in investing we must always learn to know whatever it is. Seeking knowledge and experience in the crypto world is very important, so that we really have knowledge and experience there. Especially if we become a trader, this is more difficult. if you just buy and hold it is safer. We can buy when it is bearish and sell it when it is bullish.

Yes, you are absolutely right, being a trader is much more difficult than being an investor, it's basically a law of life and it has always worked on the principle ( the less you do the more you earn ) but it only works if you are already rich and not investing with an amount that may not even be enough to be a trader.

The reason why I didn't become a trader is not a problem with the capital I have, I have activities in the real world that require focus to do it. that's why I chose to be a holder, buy crypto and hold on using cold money. I will use the profit from holding in 2021 to buy property. It is possible that this season, if I get a big profit, I will buy it again.

If you have the ability to hold cryptocurrency for several years and you have a job in real life, it's another matter, the main thing is that you can do it, there are not so many like you and others simply can not do it and want to get profit very quickly and they often do not succeed.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 843
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:41:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2024, 11:20:13 PM »
Anyone investing in bitcoin, should make up their mind to have it for long term not short term. You know why? Bitcoin has a history of doing well in price in years to come. Even though its price has decreased in price than expected. Just hodl onto it and don't shiver Bitcoin must surely skyrocket more than it has since bitcoin is volatile and we have the bull run and bearish market that defines the lead of price of bitcoin to fall into.

Currently, we are in the bull run, not a bear market. We should anticipate a price increase in bitcoin this time

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2024, 11:39:54 PM »
well, Trading needs a lot of time meaning consuming though you can use Bot now to manage your day trading but it is best if you will put more time on it.
It depends on what trading do you use. I don't think bot can be the right solution if you only trade with small funds. I think it is not very difficult to manage our coins and funds if we know how to do it properly. That's why it is necessary to have good knowledge about trading and how to manage the financial.

If you have the ability to hold cryptocurrency for several years and you have a job in real life, it's another matter, the main thing is that you can do it, ---
Holding mustn't always for a long time. If we buy the coins now, I assume we only need to hold few months. However, it depends on the target, how much to gain profits. If we expect to get maximum profits, we must buy in the first year of bearish season and hold for 3-4 years.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 11:20:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2024, 11:59:18 PM »
Anyone investing in bitcoin, should make up their mind to have it for long term not short term. You know why? Bitcoin has a history of doing well in price in years to come. Even though its price has decreased in price than expected. Just hodl onto it and don't shiver Bitcoin must surely skyrocket more than it has since bitcoin is volatile and we have the bull run and bearish market that defines the lead of price of bitcoin to fall into.
Precisely. the history is repeating in BTC cycle of bearish and bullish.

Bitcoin, trusted enough as potential crypto, not only its potential but also its value. Many have great experience when holding BTC. Unless we are impatient and greedy. Cuz, BTC as you said has volatile and fluctuation that are high enough. So, we must utilize it as it be. Holding is much better for newcomers, for less risk investment. cuz Bitcoin will always repeat the history of its up and down market trend.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2024, 07:55:12 AM »

Holding mustn't always for a long time. If we buy the coins now, I assume we only need to hold few months. However, it depends on the target, how much to gain profits. If we expect to get maximum profits, we must buy in the first year of bearish season and hold for 3-4 years.

Yes I agree with you, if you buy now, then in a year you can see a good profit, maybe even as you wrote 3-4 months, but to get a really good profit in cryptocurrency should buy when the market falls and hold until the next halving.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2024, 07:55:12 AM »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2024, 07:59:32 AM »

The best investment is real estate but if you want to invest in cryptocurrency you should invest not only in bitcoin but also in other cryptocurrencies that can give much more profit than investing in bitcoin alone.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2024, 08:23:34 AM »

Yes I agree with you, if you buy now, then in a year you can see a good profit, maybe even as you wrote 3-4 months, but to get a really good profit in cryptocurrency should buy when the market falls and hold until the next halving.

If you buy when it is bearish and hold it until the halving, it will take around 3 years, friend. We have to use free money and borrowed money. I race enough to keep bitcoins if you don't have the ability to trade.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2024, 07:27:39 AM »

If you buy when it is bearish and hold it until the halving, it will take around 3 years, friend. We have to use free money and borrowed money. I race enough to keep bitcoins if you don't have the ability to trade.

Borrowed money and investments or trading are not compatible things. I can still understand when people take borrowed money for profitable real estate and then they are very much at risk, but here we are talking about money and the stock exchanges, I do not advise you to take borrowed money.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2024, 07:57:45 AM »

Borrowed money and investments or trading are not compatible things. I can still understand when people take borrowed money for profitable real estate and then they are very much at risk, but here we are talking about money and the stock exchanges, I do not advise you to take borrowed money.

If you borrow money to invest in real estate, it's still reasonable. but if you borrow money for crypto, I suggest you don't. because crypto is difficult to predict and very volatile. considering investing in crypto with cold hard cash.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2024, 07:57:43 AM »

If you borrow money to invest in real estate, it's still reasonable. but if you borrow money for crypto, I suggest you don't. because crypto is difficult to predict and very volatile. considering investing in crypto with cold hard cash.

I would not want to use credit money at all, but as you mentioned that for example in real estate it is more or less safe, but there are also many people lose money simply because they do not know how to deal with rent and do not find many tenants to repay the loans and make a profit.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1793
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:44:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2024, 01:15:35 PM »

I even see that borrowing money for anything is not recommended at all, whether for real estate or for crypto, it's better to use your own money and if you don't have it then it's better to look for it first.

I am someone who can be said to be against this, unless the situation is really urgent and even then it is for our survival. However, for other things that we can postpone, I would prefer to postpone it, it may take longer, but for me it is better.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 894
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 04:44:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2024, 05:44:31 PM »
I even see that borrowing money for anything is not recommended at all, whether for real estate or for crypto, it's better to use your own money and if you don't have it then it's better to look for it first.

I am someone who can be said to be against this unless the situation is really urgent and even then it is for our survival. However, for other things that we can postpone, I would prefer to postpone it, it may take longer, but for me it is better.
I totally agree with your POV and I respect it. Because borrowing money can cause a lot of tension if not paid on time plus if its interest includes money then the tensions are more. I also prefer to not borrow money to make investments, but what about a situation in which you have made some investments and are in loss, and at the same time you need money so you think it is advisable to borrow money for the expenses or just use that invested money at loss.

Well just like you said there are several cases in which people borrow money, I have been in such a situation and I prefer to borrow money but only interest-free, and will pay the debt once I cover my losses.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:53:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2024, 06:42:27 PM »
-snip-
Well just like you said there are several cases in which people borrow money, I have been in such a situation and I prefer to borrow money but only interest-free, and will pay the debt once I cover my losses.
Where can you borrow interest-free money right now?
Most online loans or bank loans provide interest, although not too large, around 1%-2%.
Even if it is late and due, it will be fined.

Who gives a loan without dude, only if you borrow from your own friend or relative, and you promise to pay it off on time.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG