follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are your reasons for still being single  (Read 56 times)

Offline Jay-Jay247

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 11:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day Quick Poster
What are your reasons for still being single
« on: March 18, 2024, 04:43:26 PM »
Good day guys, how are y'all doing?
In today's article I just want to ask a few questions on why some of guys are still single.

1. IS IT BECAUSE OF MONEY? 
It's true that so many guys don't want to be in a relationship because they don't have the money to buy the luxury thing she could probably ask for in the future. Although a lot of ladies do say they're aren't dating a guy because of his money, but the honest truth is at some point in the relationship you'll still want him to get something for you or even pay your bills and that's exactly what some guys out there is just  trying to avoid.

2. IS IT BECAUSE OF PAST EXPERIENCES FROM A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP?
A lot of guys really don't want to go into a relationship or give love a chance again because of their previous failed relationships and how toxic it was. Some guys gave their all into a relationship and was still treated badly or betrayed at the end, and for this reason lot's of them don't want to give love a chance in their lives anymore. But if you ask me, I'll advise you give love a chance again, because you never can tell how your new relationship can turn out to be, who knows if that will be the best relationship ever you'll ever find. Love at times can make people do crazy things by going the extra mile just to satisfy their partner but it hot most when you feel betrayed by that same person you're doing all these things for. Sometimes, no matter how much you love someone you really have to let them go just to stay happy and start afresh again and trust me you'll be happy you let go of them. I know it's not easy to let them go especially someone you've spent so many years of your life with but the truth is, you have to let them go because your peace of mind should be your top priority and nothing else.

3. ARE YOU A SHY TYPE?
Some guys honest can't approach a lady openly to express themselves and tell a her how they really feel about her.
This is to some extent really embarrassing that you can't talk to a girl you love even when you see her outside, although some guys can't call or excuse a lady simply because most times she's with her friends but guy what happens when she's alone. As a guy you really need to man up, put yourself together and walk up to her and talk to her, even if you can't tell her all the sweet things she want to hear right in front of her friends at that point in time, at least ask for her number and call her later or chat with her on the media (whatsapp). Some girls could even like you from the very beginning they first saw you but want you to talk to them and express yourself to her simply because she don't want to act cheap and desperate, so they want you to talk to them first.
Just man-up and stop thinking her only in your thoughts, talk to her as soon as you can before someone else help you do the needful.

4. ARE YOU JUST TOO BORING TO CHILL WITH?
Hmmm, this could be embarrassing too but some guys just ain't trying too, how can you be so up-tight that some cool babes or folks can't chill out with you? Just loosen up a bit and try to do something fun. A lot of girls like a guy who's fun to be with and keep them busy. Girls like guys who's interesting, someone who'll always tell them sweet words and beautiful things about them, someone who's just gonna look at them and compliment them for everything they do, and if you're a boring type! Trust me you ain't gonna date or be in a relationship except you want Mary-Amaka, prayer warrior or Mummy G.O for yourself.

Guys if you agree with me, drop a 💯 for me in the comment session.

Mr. Jay

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What are your reasons for still being single
« on: March 18, 2024, 04:43:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG