follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Best crypto exchanges  (Read 3356 times)

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:39:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Best crypto exchanges
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2024, 02:26:25 PM »
Binance coinbase bitmart Ascendex coinex okx kucoin mexc and bitfinex are my favourite exchanges because these are best for buy and sell crypto coins also suitable for transactions.more than ten million people use these exchanges.
You have definitely listed the best exchanges here but you could have added one more exchange name in addition to the list you have provided. Along with the exchange you mentioned along with Binan, KuCoin will surely be one of the best exchanges in the list. When it comes to the best exchanges, the two exchanges that definitely come to mind are Binance and KuCoin. The names of these cryptoexchanges are only considered in the list of the best exchanges currently, it is said that in the future there may be no other exchanges in the list of the best exchanges.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2024, 02:26:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2024, 11:48:05 PM »
I open many active exchanges every day, because I often check coin prices on one exchange with another. The three exchanges that I use most often are LBANK, KUCOIN and BINANCE.  Actually, there is another one that I use quite often, namely BITMART. In my opinion, these exchanges are large exchanges that provide the best service.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 12:01:08 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2024, 11:56:38 PM »
I open many active exchanges every day, because I often check coin prices on one exchange with another. The three exchanges that I use most often are LBANK, KUCOIN and BINANCE.  Actually, there is another one that I use quite often, namely BITMART. In my opinion, these exchanges are large exchanges that provide the best service.
Many active exchanges? Are you trading coins? I don't think we need many exchanges if we don't trade coins regularly. But I think you may have some exchanges because you need to open accounts there to sell bounty coins, right? Kucoin and Binance are 2 great exchanges. But LBANK seems not really a comfort exchange. For Bitmart, be careful to buy coins there because there are too many duplicate coins (fake coins).

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2024, 10:26:08 PM »
Many active exchanges? Are you trading coins? I don't think we need many exchanges if we don't trade coins regularly. But I think you may have some exchanges because you need to open accounts there to sell bounty coins, right? Kucoin and Binance are 2 great exchanges. But LBANK seems not really a comfort exchange. For Bitmart, be careful to buy coins there because there are too many duplicate coins (fake coins).
My main exchange is Binance, other exchanges I use to compare prices. I also do a little arbitrage if there are coins that have a large price difference, I arbitrage if possible. LBANK and Bitmart are often places where meme coins are released, I just take advantage of the hype.  Buy coins immediately sell them, never hold them for long.

Offline Thessa08

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 01:01:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2024, 06:35:37 AM »
Choosing the best crypto exchange it depends on your location trading preference, and popular option is binance, coinbase,kraken

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1090
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2024, 10:55:18 PM »
Choosing the best crypto exchange it depends on your location trading preference, and popular option is binance, coinbase,kraken
You said my mind. When I saw the topic the first thing come to my mind was the location of the investor and the trader in the system. And in my location, it was Binance but late last year there was serious allegations against the exchange in my country so they disabled every transaction plus p2p in the country and left so as for now I don't have any. I tried to used bYbit but I dislike their services I tried OKX and because of their minimum deposit, I dislike them but I was trying to use or take them as my best exchange but they disappointed me with that attitude of minimum deposit of 0.0005. some are saying that Kucoin but I have not used it so no idea yet.

Offline Doovla

• Activity: 471
  • Last Active: Today at 02:16:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2024, 03:26:19 PM »
Searched in Coinmarketcap , from point of fast usage,small transaction cost,stake and earn options list goes next , Kucoin,Bitforex,Coinstore. That are CEX exchanges that follows always trending new project coins where they are list go.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2024, 03:26:19 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG