follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS! 🔥⚡  (Read 66651 times)

Offline MandexTer

• Activity: 405
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 16, 2021, 05:24:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
How's the team doing? I see on the website that the private sale ends in 19 days. How many investors have joined the project? Any big names? How much money did you manage to get?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline zeosX

• Verified
  • Activity: 201
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 29, 2020, 05:24:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
How's the team doing? I see on the website that the private sale ends in 19 days. How many investors have joined the project? Any big names? How much money did you manage to get?

we are doing great :)
we are still early on the project and will be considering to change erc20 token to masternode or PoS coins.
To give investors passive income.

Offline MandexTer

• View Profile

we are still early on the project and will be considering to change erc20 token to masternode or PoS coins.

MN+POS - this might be interesting... I have many MN. By the way, it can attract new investors. Can be done for the participants of the bounty preferential offer for the purchase of MN.  ;D

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

MN+POS - this might be interesting... I have many MN. By the way, it can attract new investors. Can be done for the participants of the bounty preferential offer for the purchase of MN.  ;D

yes, we can do both too, MN+POS, but it will be done after the app.
our mobile app already give investors passive income with lots of rewards :)
App Launching will be mid march.
With MN+POS hopefully by Apr if everything goes well.

Offline MandexTer

• View Profile

yes, we can do both too, MN+POS, but it will be done after the app.
our mobile app already give investors passive income with lots of rewards :)
App Launching will be mid march.
With MN+POS hopefully by Apr if everything goes well.

Do you have a mobile wallet? I looked at your website and didn't see the download button. Is the wallet already available for use? If for the participants of the bounty will be preferential conditions of purchase masternode, then I will buy. If the conditions are interesting: ROI + price, ets

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

Do you have a mobile wallet? I looked at your website and didn't see the download button. Is the wallet already available for use? If for the participants of the bounty will be preferential conditions of purchase masternode, then I will buy. If the conditions are interesting: ROI + price, ets

it's more than a wallet. It's a whole new mobile app.
We are still creating it.

The problem with MN+POS is that beside the large amount of collateral, it also requires some technical knowledge, the whole point of crypto is about making it easier for everyday people to use. That's why we are still considering it.
Explaining the basic to those new to crypto is already complicated enough.
If you want to make crypto having worldwide adoption, making it more complicated is not going to work.

We are thinking of making it like NEO. Simple and easy, just hodl NEO and you get GAS, something like that.
And through our mobile app you can get that passive income already. :)
Why do investors need to go so far until setting up own linux and VPS server?

That's why i don't know the motive of DASH and PIVX, other than MN being private and more secure.

Offline MandexTer

• View Profile

it's more than a wallet. It's a whole new mobile app.
We are still creating it.

The problem with MN+POS is that beside the large amount of collateral, it also requires some technical knowledge, the whole point of crypto is about making it easier for everyday people to use. That's why we are still considering it.
Explaining the basic to those new to crypto is already complicated enough.
If you want to make crypto having worldwide adoption, making it more complicated is not going to work.

We are thinking of making it like NEO. Simple and easy, just hodl NEO and you get GAS, something like that.
And through our mobile app you can get that passive income already. :)
Why do investors need to go so far until setting up own linux and VPS server?

That's why i don't know the motive of DASH and PIVX, other than MN being private and more secure.

All this can attract investors in only one case - the ability to convert your tokens into BTC. Do you plan to enter the stock exchange at the same time as the publication of your mobile app?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline ryap12

• Activity: 226
  • tozex.io
  • Referrals: 31
  • Last Active: February 03, 2021, 02:46:05 PM
    • View Profile

Hi admin! I want to earn from staking and I wonder when will it be available? I have been into Staking for a month now with altcoins and I am happily earning from them so I know with ZeosX it is going to be great staking some ZEOS.
► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

Offline andrewBud

• Activity: 898
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:48:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

In my opinion, idea about masternodes is the right idea.  There are a lot of people looking for promising projects with masternodes.  The main thing is to think out everything correctly, to choose the right algorithm.  The project without the masternodes now receives much less attention from the community.

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

All this can attract investors in only one case - the ability to convert your tokens into BTC. Do you plan to enter the stock exchange at the same time as the publication of your mobile app?

we will enter it after ICO.
don't worry :)

Hi admin! I want to earn from staking and I wonder when will it be available? I have been into Staking for a month now with altcoins and I am happily earning from them so I know with ZeosX it is going to be great staking some ZEOS.

it will be available after the mobile app is created.
You can stake with our mobile app already, without any collateral and technical knowledge.

MN+POS will be a step further :)

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

In my opinion, idea about masternodes is the right idea.  There are a lot of people looking for promising projects with masternodes.  The main thing is to think out everything correctly, to choose the right algorithm.  The project without the masternodes now receives much less attention from the community.

somewhat true, as long as the token gives passive income, it is already good enough :)

Our algorithm will likely be Quark.

Offline MandexTer

• View Profile

somewhat true, as long as the token gives passive income, it is already good enough :)

Passive income from tokens in the wallet is only good when these tokens can be converted to BTC or ETH. Usually, when creating a POS project, the team simultaneously announces a listing on the stock exchange. Just a token that can not be exchanged for something valuable is of little interest to investors.

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

Passive income from tokens in the wallet is only good when these tokens can be converted to BTC or ETH. Usually, when creating a POS project, the team simultaneously announces a listing on the stock exchange. Just a token that can not be exchanged for something valuable is of little interest to investors.

If you look at the ICOs section in masternode.online , all of them have a number of nodes online.
I have updated the mobile app section in the ANN to make the POS mobile app more interesting and engaging.

when creating a POS project, the team simultaneously announces a listing on the stock exchange.
The problem with this is that if the coin has no value and buyers on exchanges, there is no point listing it.
Thats why only a few Masternodes are not a scam, such as Dash, PIVX and Zcoin.
The rest only list on 1 exchange which is Bittrex.
Bittrex can delist coins as and when they like. And most MN are listed on unknown exchanges with so little volume.

We don't want to create a useless MN coin.

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

Good news!
We are in progress to launch the exciting mobile app according to our timeline :)

This will be the best mobile app that you have never seen before!
Forget the boring wallets or faucets, this app will be full of rewards!!!

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

if you have not seen our screenshot of mobile app,
as promised, we offer investors with passive income and lots of rewards!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG