follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS! 🔥⚡  (Read 66575 times)

Offline andrewBud

• Activity: 898
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:48:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

Are you considering entering on IEO?  Now IEO is gaining popularity and closing pretty quickly.  Many exchanges began to launch IEO.  Zeosx is a serious project with a strong idea and a #DevelopmentTeam .  Zeosx much better than CELER NETWORK, FETCH and other projects.

Thank you for your support!
Of course it's our biggest dream to join Binance IEO. However, it's not easy to join because Binance is very strict on choosing ICOs.
Firstly, we need the hype.
And we will see from there :)

We will list by IEO.

Some ICOs make it easier - they run IEO simultaneously on 10-12 small exchanges.  To get to IEO Binance, you will need to pay a huge amount of money and give the exchange of the coins.  Therefore, it may turn out that IEO on Binance will bring you even a loss instead of profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MandexTer

• Activity: 405
  • Last Active: March 16, 2021, 05:24:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
We will be making changes to our website and improving security real soon, with staking opportunities in member area included.

We are also considering to make our next bounty automated on the website, to prevent cheating.
are you saying that after this bounty there will be another one (or several bounties)? Is ZEOS 50,000,000 a reward for this bounty or for all the bounties you will organize? Or will all bounty programs be priced at 50,000,000 ZEOS? And please remind me when you plan to end the ICO?

Offline zeosX

• Verified
  • Activity: 201
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 29, 2020, 05:24:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
We will be making changes to our website and improving security real soon, with staking opportunities in member area included.

We are also considering to make our next bounty automated on the website, to prevent cheating.
are you saying that after this bounty there will be another one (or several bounties)? Is ZEOS 50,000,000 a reward for this bounty or for all the bounties you will organize? Or will all bounty programs be priced at 50,000,000 ZEOS? And please remind me when you plan to end the ICO?

Is ZEOS 50,000,000 a reward for this bounty or for all the bounties you will organize?
Just for this and 50,000,000 is for the whole duration of ICO.
It's a lot of money so we need to make sure people don't dump too much after we list.
We have also allocated some to our app which has not finished yet.

And please remind me when you plan to end the ICO?
Yes, we will.

Offline ryap12

• Activity: 226
  • tozex.io
  • Referrals: 31
  • Last Active: February 03, 2021, 02:46:05 PM
    • View Profile

Awww. I am going to miss submitting bounties here at Altcoinstalk. But I guess that is a wise decision to further eliminate those cheaters trying to get all the stakes for themselves. I should check mine too and see if I am still doing what the rules are saying.
► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

Offline Unbunplease

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2286
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21

It's a lot of money so we need to make sure people don't dump too much after we list.

It is no secret that most bounty hunters sell tokens for pennies immediately after listing or on Forkdelta.  For residents of several countries -  $ 100 - a lot of money.  Therefore, in order to avoid a large dump, the bounty payment is now make in several stages (4 or more months (1/4 in month)).

Offline MandexTer

• Activity: 405
  • Last Active: March 16, 2021, 05:24:52 PM
    • View Profile

Is ZEOS 50,000,000 a reward for this bounty or for all the bounties you will organize?

Yes, we will.

Thanks for the reply. I'm one of those bounty hunters who would like to put your coins in the long POS. So I wonder when you will give wages (end of ICO). If not soon, I'll have to buy zeos. You only sell coins in web-site? Not on exchange?
P.S. And I do not understand: I have a warning in the table of results of the signature compagn! I Carefully read all the conditions - I do not see any violations. Can you explain? Spreadsheet No: 3.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 09:34:59 AM by MandexTer »

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

Yes, we will.

Thanks for the reply. I'm one of those bounty hunters who would like to put your coins in the long POS. So I wonder when you will give wages (end of ICO). If not soon, I'll have to buy zeos. You only sell coins in web-site? Not on exchange?
P.S. And I do not understand: I have a warning in the table of results of the signature compagn! I Carefully read all the conditions - I do not see any violations. Can you explain? Spreadsheet No: 3.

We have had lots of bad experiences with bounty hunters as most of them don't even bother to read the rules or follow our social media.

So I wonder when you will give wages (end of ICO). If not soon, I'll have to buy zeos. You only sell coins in web-site? Not on exchange?
We don't want to list on unknown exchanges. And we need more hype on our telegram group with more than 20,000 members.
That's why our staking mobile app will be a game changer.
We sell tokens only on website.

You have incorrect weeks, please always follow our updates.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

Are you considering entering on IEO?  Now IEO is gaining popularity and closing pretty quickly.  Many exchanges began to launch IEO.  Zeosx is a serious project with a strong idea and a #DevelopmentTeam .  Zeosx much better than CELER NETWORK, FETCH and other projects.

Thank you for your support!
Of course it's our biggest dream to join Binance IEO. However, it's not easy to join because Binance is very strict on choosing ICOs.
Firstly, we need the hype.
And we will see from there :)

We will list by IEO.

Some ICOs make it easier - they run IEO simultaneously on 10-12 small exchanges.  To get to IEO Binance, you will need to pay a huge amount of money and give the exchange of the coins.  Therefore, it may turn out that IEO on Binance will bring you even a loss instead of profit.

We want our token be to a quality one, not some shitcoins. We aim to list on top exchanges.
We have put in a lot of capital and listing on smaller and unknown exchanges is like giving up halfway on the project.

IEO on Binance will bring you even a loss instead of profit.
i'm not sure if you have to pay to list. We will see about that.

Awww. I am going to miss submitting bounties here at Altcoinstalk. But I guess that is a wise decision to further eliminate those cheaters trying to get all the stakes for themselves. I should check mine too and see if I am still doing what the rules are saying.

You still need to submitt weekly reports on the forum. So that we can check, just that we are making the process easier.

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

It is no secret that most bounty hunters sell tokens for pennies immediately after listing or on Forkdelta.  For residents of several countries -  $ 100 - a lot of money.  Therefore, in order to avoid a large dump, the bounty payment is now make in several stages (4 or more months (1/4 in month)).

We don't list on exchanges like Forkdelta because it destroys our reputation.

therefore, in order to avoid a large dump, the bounty payment is now make in several stages.
Thank you for your suggestions. :)

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

our mobile app is well on track.
Staking options on the website will also appear before we launch of our app!

Offline dzkrb

• Activity: 296
  • authpaper.io
  • Last Active: June 08, 2019, 12:09:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
Honestly, I am a little surprised that practically one representative of the team writes in this thread. But, on the other hand, this is very good, because there is constant information on the progress of the project.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1759
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 07, 2022, 08:06:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
Honestly, I am a little surprised that practically one representative of the team writes in this thread. But, on the other hand, this is very good, because there is constant information on the progress of the project.
Yes on here we can get the latest update of the project (development and community of zeosx) also we can make question on here related with the zeosx projects except on the official group of telegram where are many people on there, as community we can help each other if the administrator of zeosx is in busy or offline.

Offline Coinner

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: April 10, 2019, 09:21:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
The project is very good. Roadmap is well decorated according to their intentions. I have read their whitepaper. Totally it is a fantastic project. I appreciate this.

Offline Mazzza

• Activity: 152
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 03, 2020, 10:36:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
Not so long ago, I was on MITAP binance. It is said that the amount of transfer payment depends on the quality of the project.
Some projects were even reviewed for free.
You have a good project and great prospects in the future.
I think that there is a chance to get on finances for a small fee or completely free.
I'm sure you can handle it. Great success.

Offline zeosX

• Verified
    • View Profile

Not so long ago, I was on MITAP binance. It is said that the amount of transfer payment depends on the quality of the project.
Some projects were even reviewed for free.
You have a good project and great prospects in the future.
I think that there is a chance to get on finances for a small fee or completely free.
I'm sure you can handle it. Great success.

Yes. I also heard that you don't need to pay much to list by IEO as long as you have a good community hype, and we aim to do that.
Thanks for the encouragement. :)
It's our dream to list via Binance IEO.

Correct me if i'm wrong, i think most of the projects have only 1 representative replying to their project thread right?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG