. . . .

Author Topic: Twitter following problem. Please help !!!!!  (Read 358 times)

ptmocho

• Baby Steps
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:10:12 am
    • View Profile
Twitter following problem. Please help !!!!!
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:26:22 am »
Hello guys,

I really appreciate the help to understand what is happening with my twitter account. 

I have lost all my following in my twitter account, can´t follow anyone, just click on follow, refresh de page and it´s unfollowed again, my follow number is always on 0, anyone of you have experience this ? estrange is when i search a twitter handle that i know i was following, it appears in the search suggestions the handle and it show´s like following, when a open the handle twitter page it his unfollowed, i don´t know if this is any kind of shadowban.

I have important bounty´s and airdrop´s depending on the follows and this is driving me crazy, i have emailed twitter support and i don´t have any feedback.

Thank´s

Altcoins Forum

Twitter following problem. Please help !!!!!
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:26:22 am »

EmoneyABC

• SPAM WILL BE DELETED
  • Last Active: April 20, 2018, 10:02:19 am
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Twitter following problem. Please help !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 12:49:22 am »
I think you have to write to Twitter support and they will help you with this. Of course if you are not banned like many other people lately.

Have you recently received any message from Twitter support?
If not this has to be a glitch and they will be happy to help you. I have searched for your problem in google but i cant find nothing so I think there is something wrong with your account.

Have you tried to contact Twitter?

Altcoins Forum

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 12:49:22 am »

ptmocho

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: Today at 03:10:12 am
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 01:16:06 am »
I think you have to write to Twitter support and they will help you with this. Of course if you are not banned like many other people lately.

Have you recently received any message from Twitter support?
If not this has to be a glitch and they will be happy to help you. I have searched for your problem in google but i cant find nothing so I think there is something wrong with your account.

Have you tried to contact Twitter?

Hey,

Thanks for your reply :)

Yes i have sent an email to support, they didn´t replied, but it´s back to normal now.

I have search for info on this and seems that this is some kind of a shadowban, spam indicators and behaviors that triggers this kind of limitation in the account.

I have a hootsuite pro account and i used it to schedule some referral´s on my account, this kind of automated posting often triggers this limitations. Must of the airdrop referral link´s are being classified as spam. In Facebook they block this links instantly.

I am slowing down, i can´t loose this account, i have serious bounty money on this.

Thank´s again @EmoneyABC ;)

ETH & Token Donations: 0xc9CbFe089EBC2E27236F53D8cD2Afd3d337385fc